Jim's lazy Atkins diary

Happy birthday:D

Xx

Thanks everyone, the birthday combined with the Falklands reunion has lead to a very sore head and a need for rest. LOL

Sounds like it all went well Jim - hope your head is better soon x

Morning all, still waiting the arrival of "Bump" here, they say if the baby doesn't come by Friday they will do a c section. I guess it's just too damn comfortable in there. LOL

I always told mine they were so comfy I had to send someone in to get them out lol. Good luck to them all for a pre-Friday delivery :D I guess Christmas will cost a little extra this year!

Looking forward to hearing the news Jim x

Morning all,

oh well, they have postponed it until Tuesday now, they have got behind in surgery due to some emergencies. Who knows, maybe it'll arrive naturally before then.

Bet you and Colleen can't wait to see the new little person - exciting for Olivia too x

Morning all, she goes in at 7 am tomorrow, so we should have news by lunch time I'm hoping

It'll be a relief all round I bet x

Morning all,

well today is the day. Carol went in at 7 this morning, we're not quite sure yet when she goes into the Theatre. Olivia is being a little pig at the moment. She obviously can sense something is going on and was very clingy when Jamie left to go to the hospital.

Aw... its so hard for the little ones - big changes and limited understanding x

Morning all, say Hello to Benjamin Thomas at 1:55 yesterday, he's a whopping big boy at 9lbs 11Oz. Very long and wide shouldered. Happy Grandad here, and I bet Mummy is so pleased it was a C-section.

Back