Jim's lazy Atkins diary

Morning all,

It's swings and roundabout really Gem, Jack had all his faculties and was aware every day of how crap his life was, Mum can't remember anything from 1 minute to the next but is blissfully happy most of the time.

My Mum, unfortunately, was not a happy bunny so that is a bit of a bonus for her (and you) but if she's not remembering anything properly that is all the more reason why she needs a program put in to safeguard her x

Morning all

we're lucky that she doesn't want to go out anymore Gem, it's a real struggle to get her to change to take her out for a meal these days

MIL doesn't go out anymore - she does go out in the garden and up and down the street on her scooter but that's about it x

Morning all,

I had to take my Mum's scooter away about a year ago Gem, the neighbours were telling me she was getting very dangerous on it, then I saw her one day almost tipping over coming round the corner. So that was that

I'm getting annoyed with SS, they keep promising to phone me and arrange a meeting with me at Mum's to assess her, but they don't phone.

Don't let it go Jim - unfortunately those who shout loudest get heard first and that's what you have to do to get what you need x

Morning all,

Hey Susie, how was your holiday love?

Morning Gem, morning all

I weighed myself this morning for the first time in ages, I'm just over posted weight so using my belt as a guide is working. I'm going clean and green on induction until Christmas to give myself a few spare pounds leeway.

Good luck with that Jim - although you always do it when you say you will x

Morning all,

That's because Atkins suits me Gem, I couldn't do it on any other plan. Remember how I wimped out of those other diets. LOL

Here's Benjamin at 6 weeks and 22lbs

ben1.jpg

Oh what a sweetie Benjamin is, I love that look of utter concentration little ones do, as they figure out life around them :)

And well done on the pre-Christmas loss, Jim - I don't need to say good luck, because you never need it :D

Morning all, well i don't want to brag but I'm down 2lbs already :) the other thing I keep forgetting is how good I feel when i do strict Atkins induction, I just feel so fit and full of spirit.

Benjamin is a bruiser, LOL, he clonked his other grandma on the chin the other day and she says it really hurt. I like it when I hold him on my chest, when he's awake he's always trying to push himself up on his hands and knees.

Ouch! I know how that feels. Well done on the loss x

Morning all,

I had a call from SS yesterday and answered loads of questions about Mum, so finally things are beginning to happen. Not quick though are they.

I get to eat in Jenny's on the first Saturday of every month Susie, I nip down there whilst Colleen does the big monthly shop. :) Life's good sin't it. LOL.

Back