Jim's lazy Atkins diary

SS certainly moves in mysterious ways Jim - one of those big old rusty wheels which moves very slowly and nobody knows in which direction x

Morning all, that's a good way to put it Gem, raised a smile on my face :)

benoli.jpg

Been there, done that Jim - got the aches and pains from trying to move the wheel ;) Just keep at it until they're fed up of you x

Morning all, not sure where the weekend went really. I'm down 5lbs this morning, I think that'd enough to be going on with for the Christmas splurge.

Here's Olivia "reading" Benjamin a bedtime story

benoli.jpg

So cute Jim - and well done shedding 5lb - should see you through nicely x

Morning all,

well finally something is happening on the Social Services front. We have an appointment with a social worker at mums house, not until 13 Jan, but hey it's movement.

Yay for a bit of movement Jim - it takes a lot to move that big old rusty wheel but once it starts turning you might be able to gather momentum x

Morning all, I hope you all had a good Christmas. Usual thing here, ate and drank way too much. Roll on Thursday when it's all over.

Happy New Year everyone

Do I detect a tad bah humbug Jim? Happy new year to you too x

Happy new year Jim:). Hope you had a good Xmas & NY and haven't had too many storms. We've been dodging them down here!
See you post weekend for a clean & green January. Xxxx

Happy New Year Jim and all friends I only meet on this thread x

Morning all,

Hi katie,

Yes gem, just a tad. LOL

Hi Jim how you doing

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone and happy new year back at you. :)

Nice to see some old friends appear on here again

Yesterday was Olivia's 4th birthday and the poor kid spent it in bed with a stinking cold.

Omg she is 4 now ! Wow. Hope she is better soon

Back