Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

teresa32uk said:
Hi there just been reading your diary and i have to say well done. You are doing great, dont beat yourself up we all have slips up and this is a plan for life not just a diet. Just get straight back on plan and you never know you may just get away with it.

Hi. Thanks I'm doing steady, with so much to lose just wish it would come off quicker but I know this diet works and have been pleased with how it fits in with my life not just a quick fix.
I'm straight back on this morning no "I'll start again after Tuesday" blah blah like I would have done in the past and as you said hopefully scales will be kind tomorrow.

Will pop by and have a nosey at your diary tonight :)

Great work especially as im sure it must be so easy to just give up for a few days after having a wobble! Im also with you on 'alot to lose' but we can do it :)

Emmey1 said:
Great work especially as im sure it must be so easy to just give up for a few days after having a wobble! Im also with you on 'alot to lose' but we can do it :)

It would have been really easy and would have been what I would have done in the past but felt awful yesterday felt had let myself down.

We can definitely do it just wish would be a tiny bit quicker but thats me being a spoilt brat haha.

Hope u feeling better :)

So glad I got straight back on the plan after Sunday with 1lb loss last night. Would like a big loss next week to get me going again well and truely so made a pledge to myself that I would have a 100 percent week this week.

Good start today my menu today-

B- an apple and a banana
L-batchelors chicken pasta pot shot (1syn)
WW yoghurt (1syn)
1alpen bar (half hexb)
D-mice potato and cheese topped pie (hex b)
Peas
Snacks- pear
Skimmed milk for tea (2syns)
Water
And will have other half of hexb alpen bar tonight.

Now to work on my exercise think that will give me another kickstart too. Going to get wii hooked back up and get the Zumba out :)

Piccy of my dinner

image-3330595708.jpg

Haha didn't notice the typo! Can i clarify your MINCE looks yum and I was not at all thinking Mice was yum! lol I'm sure mice are not SW friendly!

Emmey1 said:
Haha didn't notice the typo! Can i clarify your MINCE looks yum and I was not at all thinking Mice was yum! lol I'm sure mice are not SW friendly!

Ahhh see thats where your wrong they are in fact free on all plans even green and can boost losses!! And very tasty in fact your both just being miceist (oh how I love to make words up!) :) x

Val72 said:
ha ha - i reckon they are definately free on a red day!!! xxx

They are most definitely!! X

Emmey1 said:
Does the weight loss actually come from the running around and trying to catch one? :)

I think it must do :) x

So busy at work today didn't even have time to check minimins all day this is not acceptable. I think I'm addicted to this site!

Had new colleague who started today and she is also doing SW should be good to have her around if my motivation is lacking. Also good to have somebody to chat to I seem to have turned into a SW bore since starting the plan or a saleswoman but I want to share with everybody and let them have opportunity of knowing how fabulous plan is :)

Food today I've confused myself not sure if its a ee day or not as I havent had a great deal of superfree!

B-WW yoghurt (1syn) alpen bar (half of hexb) banana
L- leftovers from last nights dinner mince topped with potatoes (had onions,carrots,peas and sweetcorn in)
D-baked pot with beans cheese (hexa)
Syns-margarine (2syns) skips (4syns)
Skimmed milk (2syns)

Andy feedback greatly received :) x

Val72 said:
Hi looks like a green day and have the mince (or mice lol) from lunch as your other hexb - would also mean you get another hexa so you can use that for your milk xxx

Sounds good to me even with the mice! I've been strictly a ee girl so still struggling to get head round red and green. Thanks val x

3 weeks I have been off plan and my SW journey has been on hold. but today is the day I take my gain on the chin (its deserved whatever it is!) and get back to aiming for my LBD. :)

have had so much going on been hell at work and adapting to living at home again has been a massive challenge. It has also gone to show me how much of an emotional eater I am which I do think I have always known! As soon as life got a bit tough my motivation wained and I found my old friend chocolate, crisps, wine and takeaways. there has to be other ways of coping-just another challenge on my SW journey. :rolleyes:

on the opposite end of the spectrum had a lovely holiday in Brugges. plenty of food and belgian wine but hey i was celebrating i mean i had just watched my football team win in europe for the first time in my lifetime! (thats the only way to celebrate right?!?!)

so with the past 3 weeks behind me im starting to take my own advice. I work in the substance misuse field and always tell my clients that a slip to old behaviour doesnt mean you have to completely give up and forget about the progress you have already made! so listening to myself I shall get weighed tonight take what they have to give and walk out the door with my SW motivation as high as it was that first time I walked through those doors but with a bit more knowledge of myself and my SW journey. and you know what Im looking forward to it :)

*who knew getting things down "on paper" could be so cathartic!! *

Wow, well done you! What a great attitude to come back with! You can do it :) welcome back stick around! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
Wow, well done you! What a great attitude to come back with! You can do it :) welcome back stick around! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun. I am feeling motivated again. was a 3lb gain but tbh think I kinda got of lightly (no pun intended!) know to get those pesky 3lbs off again.....
X

Back