Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Well done on starting a fresh and taking the gain well :)
I too have moved bk in with parents...although I brought my bf with me and we've been here so long he's now my husband lol - I'm not trying to scare u with that!! :) we're happy here and even tho have saved money to leave (we wanna buy a house) we have not felt pushed out so we're happy where we are!!
As for slimming world...my hubby is a big chocolate eater (as was I) and although my parents try hard to buy sw friendly things, they too often have choc/biscuits/chips/take aways...u mention it they have it (it is their house after all) - what I'm trying to say is that sometimes it's harder when yr with others!
Keep up the good work ! I bet u could loose that 3 lbs by next week if u put 100% effort into it :-D x

Cai said:
Well done on starting a fresh and taking the gain well :)
I too have moved bk in with parents...although I brought my bf with me and we've been here so long he's now my husband lol - I'm not trying to scare u with that!! :) we're happy here and even tho have saved money to leave (we wanna buy a house) we have not felt pushed out so we're happy where we are!!
As for slimming world...my hubby is a big chocolate eater (as was I) and although my parents try hard to buy sw friendly things, they too often have choc/biscuits/chips/take aways...u mention it they have it (it is their house after all) - what I'm trying to say is that sometimes it's harder when yr with others!
Keep up the good work ! I bet u could loose that 3 lbs by next week if u put 100% effort into it :-D x

Thankyou. I'm lucky that I've been able to move back home with everybody around parents house just seems so small and I get stressed out with that! But there are positives to it too as you've proven.

It is awkward having food in for everybody temptation is there, no matter how much everybody is supportive.

Am definately aiming to have 100 percent week as u said no reason why the 3lbs can't come back off.

Thanks again it's nice to hear I'm not the only one who has to cope with a houseful at times! X

Val72 said:
Hi Jo Great to see you back on the bandwagon with the rest of us! Have a brilliant week
xxxx

Thankyou it's good to be back strangely have missed my diet and the people on here too. You have a good week too x

So first week back on SW and so far so good (altho it is only Thursday morning, hehe!) have been off work sick for a few days and even then am managing to avoid eating rubbish altho with this cold don't feel like eating much anyway!

Desperately need to go shopping tho, everytime we have little food in or not sw friendly food it emphasises to me how important planning is on this diet. At least being off has given me time to think more about what shopping I need and to plan to make some yummy soup for next week! :)

Have avoided weighing myself so far even tho it hasnt been two full days yet since WI. Like others on here I'm a weighaholic and love to see those pounds dropping down!

Oh well back to watching the lovely rav wilding on helicopter heroes- daytime tv is rubbish but at least he brightens up my mood :)

Hope you feel better soon hun! I'm excited to hear about your first loss since being back! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
Hope you feel better soon hun! I'm excited to hear about your first loss since being back! :)

Thanks hun I'm getting there. I'm excited too actually this was the feeling I lost before being excited about what i had lost.
X

Day of progress today
First of all did my first lot of body magic in a month granted wasn't a lot half an hour on the wii just dance but enjoyed it.
Secondly actually got round to doing my measurements even before I had my break in SW I never got round to it but I think it will be an extra motivation seeing the inches coming off.
Thirdly shopping now done and as I've said before having SW friendly food in the house makes me feel like I have my powers back!! It would be like taking dr who's tardis and sonic screwdriver away from him!!!

And have had a lovely dinner made SW lasagne with side salad and SW garlic crisps it was yummy yummy!

Just feeling so much better again being back in the swing of things feeling lighter than a feather :)

Oh dear how things change in 2 days :)

Yesterday started well still on plan and went Halloween costume shopping for a house party last night. Why out shopping I also treated myself to some new jeans from DP was very pleased at buying a she 22 and they fitted well, trousers have always been too small from there.
Anyhows off to the footy my team didn't play too well but still had a nice afternoon with good intentions came home and had leftover SW lasagne from fri night to avoid temptations for party food and went to party with some beers (it's wrong to turn up to a party with no alcohol!) and a bottle of diet coke with every intention of having a couple of beers and then moving on to my diet coke........ Let's just say it didn't go that way!

Did manage to avoid the party food even take out pizza but the alcohol demon got to me I totally lost count of what I drank and also lost a fair bit of my night :s lord knows how many syns were "spent" last night!

Feeling a bit frustrated at self but I did have a very good night met some new people I did not know and had lots of fun ;)
And have got up this morning and have had an Alpen bar (half of hexb) and currently have a lovely roast dinner on the go totally SW friendly!

POA for the rest of the week minimum syns to be "spent" and some body magic tomorrow (feeling a bit too delicate for it today hehe!)

Warning TMI moment coming up....... Wondering to self if part of what you drank left body this morning via the local sewerage system at approximately 4am does this mean that those syns did not count???!!! :)

LOL my hubby tells me to drink until i'm sick and the syns don't count! This of course doesn't work but makes me feel a bit better!

On the plus...or this is how i see it...yr body has had it all now and it is over! You are not gonna have another day like that today - where as if i had eaten a load of rubbish i would crave rubbish now, yr body will not want anything to drink yet! LOL

Don't worry too much, you have to live yr life and part of everyones nights is going out and having fun! :) just look to the future x

I agree! You still have to have a life! And you sound like you probably have the same sort of weight to lose as me! (I started in a size 22 jeans and now 20's are getting annoyingly baggy but not quite getting into an 18 yet!) so we both know it's going to take some time and while all this SW is working we still need to live! It's all about living in moderation and as Cai says, have the time then get back on plan!

My diary tells tales of a naughty Saturday night food-wise but keeping syns low and being extra good till Wednesday should see a loss! And I'm sure it will for you too

Welcome back on the wagon, it's great falling off a little isn't it ;)

Thanks ladies your both totally right we do all have to a life whilst on SW and I totally enjoyed Saturday so Tbh i do think it was worth it :)

Was back on it yesterday and and today, scales are still showing a loss so hopefully this doesn't change before tomorrow night!

The jeans being looser was lovely and am looking forward to this continuing :)

Oh and cai you were totally right I really did not feel like a drink yesterday hehe!

Back