Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Nearly bedtime another good day as I said earlier and a good night too managed to resist skin off a roast chicken and malteasers which others have been eating around me :)

Off to rest with a busy day of shopping and my friends 30th birthday party tomorrow night.

jo-85 said:
Nearly bedtime another good day as I said earlier and a good night too managed to resist skin off a roast chicken and malteasers which others have been eating around me :)

Off to rest with a busy day of shopping and my friends 30th birthday party tomorrow night.

You seem to be totally in the zone now hun! Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I was well excited for my day off today had so many plans......... And then I woke up with a migrane and feeling sick. I've suffered from them since I was 3 and they are so debilitating when they come on bad like this morning. After 2 very strong painkillers that I'm prescribed and so mich sleep the ache isnt as bad. I'm just exhausted and that's how unusually feel after a bad one, unfortunately with a friends 30th tonight I have no choice but to rally myself when all I wanna do is wrap myself in a blanket :(

Im gunna drive tho instead and hopefully be able to leave earliyish. (at least it saves on syns through alcohol) just a frustrating way to spend a day off and was looking forward I tonight too!

Well I was well excited for my day off today had so many plans......... And then I woke up with a migrane and feeling sick. I've suffered from them since I was 3 and they are so debilitating when they come on bad like this morning. After 2 very strong painkillers that I'm prescribed and so mich sleep the ache isnt as bad. I'm just exhausted and that's how unusually feel after a bad one, unfortunately with a friends 30th tonight I have no choice but to rally myself when all I wanna do is wrap myself in a blanket :(

Im gunna drive tho instead and hopefully be able to leave earliyish. (at least it saves on syns through alcohol) just a frustrating way to spend a day off and was looking forward I tonight too!

Awww, hope you feel better soon hun, take care of yourself and try and get an early night. Then again, once you are out you might have fun and forget about the pain! ;)

xxx

Awww how sucky! Do you have any medication for migraines? I suffer with them (they make me vomit and I can just about handle lying down in the dark with my eyes closed!) but never been to docs about them or anything.
And to think you were going to go shopping and party :( did you still go to the party? I hope you made the best out of a sucky situation. Hope you're feeling better babes xx

MinkyDinky said:
Awww how sucky! Do you have any medication for migraines? I suffer with them (they make me vomit and I can just about handle lying down in the dark with my eyes closed!) but never been to docs about them or anything.
And to think you were going to go shopping and party :( did you still go to the party? I hope you made the best out of a sucky situation. Hope you're feeling better babes xx

I know Hun it was crap I was well gutted. Yeah i was under the hospital, I take preventative meds and really strong painkillers when i get one. They knock me spark out tho. I get sickness too.

It was flaming typical with all my plans, slept most of the day and went to the the party on the night, I drove tho instead of having a drink and left earlyish which was a bit rubbish but then I did save on syns. I do feel a lot better today gunna try shopping today instead!!

How was your night? And the skinny jeans? X

Glad you feel better and get your butt out n start shopping! I believe shopping is one of the best forms of cardio ;)

Night was great, skinnies were gorgeous and no hangover today. Woot! Plus lost 3.5 this morning and only 4 lbs away from my 5 stone so well chuffed. Skinny dance commenced!! Xx

Had a good weekend up until yesterday evening when I had a lovely but unhealthy white baguette and slice of cheesecake :0 but looking forward to WI tomorrow :)

Today has been ok did not want to be at work am a bit fed up of it at the moment and am seriously thinking of looking for something else. I seem to be terrible with jobs tho am never happy in a job for too long. I'm also in the process of applying for distance learning masters course my brains becoming dead!! :(

Am at my nans tonight seeking sanctuary as my uncle helping the rents decorate, I'm not good with disorder and mess!! :0 bless her she even made me a SW friendly dinner....

xJoanneJJx said:
Wahoo! Well done :D:D xx

Thanks hun u 2 on your 1st loss :) x

MinkyDinky said:
Well done on the loss babes! And the little bit off plan was just that - little. So don't sweat it honey xx

Thanks lovely, I am pleased to just be going the right way still. And your right it was a little blip and I am still in control :) and it feels grrrrrrrrreat :) hope your having a good week x

First day of a new week and feeling good, want to get myself on the tinternet to night looking for this 30 day shred I've heard so much about to kick start some exercise routine. I know I'm a wimp but it's just too cold for outside exercise at the mo!! Lol.

Talking of cold it's absolutely freezing here today no snow yet tho to properly talk of (touch wood!!!) I'm not good with the cold and am dreading going out there this morning :( not in work til 10 so I've got time to build up to it. Altho that does mean I'm at work til 7.30 for late clinic which is a bummer! oh well better get me gloves and scarf warmed........

Ok so feel reeeeeally bad after reading the last treads partly because people believed in me and also as I was so in the zone but....... After the week and a half from hell at work which even resulted in me bursting into tears in front of my boss last week I have eaten for England this week which I always do when I'm feeling depressed! Missed WI yesterday as I was at the footy so it's time to face the music tomorrow at another group :(

jo-85 said:
Ok so feel reeeeeally bad after reading the last treads partly because people believed in me and also as I was so in the zone but....... After the week and a half from hell at work which even resulted in me bursting into tears in front of my boss last week I have eaten for England this week which I always do when I'm feeling depressed! Missed WI yesterday as I was at the footy so it's time to face the music tomorrow at another group :(

Nobody's perfect hun, the fact that you have come back an admitted doing that and are still going to weigh tomorrow is fantastic an just shows all is not lost

This is a line ---------------

Time to start fresh :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back