Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Thanks for popping in ladies. Back is not too and settled down quite quick even after allying over AGAIN walking to the car Monday!

Wi Tuesday was well disappointing half on and after 100% week was really peed off, c and rest of group think that I'm maybe not eating enough altho i eat 3 square meals and fruit in between. Anyhoos have so far had an on plan week again so fingers crossed for this week.

Have been looking at gyms today and can't make my mind up if to join or not! It's a lot of money per month but really feel i Need something x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Another on plan day altho 3.5 over on my Syns couldn't resist Yorkies with my beef dinner, I've loved em since I was a kid even telling my nursery teacher that they were my favourite food one day lol.

Have been umming and ahhhhhing over joining a gym all weekend can't make my mind up I need to do something and as much as I plan to go back out to the park or do something at home once I'm in that's it I don't do anything. Thinking at least with the gym I can go straight there from work and once I'm paying for it may be more likely to get my butt into gear!!! X

Can you join a pay as you use gym to start with? Or one that offers a rolling monthly contract? That way if you don't enjoy it much you can cancel and aren't paying for a year or two? xx

The money for gym membership is just silly isn't it. Don't know how they can justify it TBH but they all seem to manage it. I have some equipment gathering dust in the house too but just can't find the motivation to get back to it even when I'm feeling OK. Mind you I'm so behind on housework and cleaning that it could keep me active for weeks. (well it would if I could be bothered doing anything but the bare minimum of it too.)

Hopefully things will improve once the weather brightens up a bit. :D

Can you join a pay as you use gym to start with? Or one that offers a rolling monthly contract? That way if you don't enjoy it much you can cancel and aren't paying for a year or two? xx

This did cross my mind monthly rolling is so ezpensive tho x

The money for gym membership is just silly isn't it. Don't know how they can justify it TBH but they all seem to manage it. I have some equipment gathering dust in the house too but just can't find the motivation to get back to it even when I'm feeling OK. Mind you I'm so behind on housework and cleaning that it could keep me active for weeks. (well it would if I could be bothered doing anything but the bare minimum of it too.)

Hopefully things will improve once the weather brightens up a bit. :D

It can be so expensive. Reckon when weather etter we will feel better x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Well what a day work was so ridiculously busy and had shouty people in today too grrrr! So tired and already ready for bed.

Wi tomorrow, i know its naughty but popped on the home scales and they are showing a loss so everything crossed. Only hsd 2.5 syns tonight so a nice evening treat is in order.

Ive also been and done it ive joined the gym. Was sooooo daunting lots of pretty thin young ladies about and good looking muscly men but i kept the courage and joined. Got it a little cheaper working for the nhs and they have loads of classes on too so be good to try. Now to use it!! X

Well done on joining the gym hun :) u will b feeling the burn un no time.
Hope work wasnt to bad and ur havin a nice relaxing night x

Thanks em, im feeling motivated at the mo. Have had a lovely relax back at the madness tmorrow tho :( x

Well done on the Gym!! :)

Sounds like your having a fab week!! I am sure you will have a good loss at WI! Can't wait to hear how you get on!! :) xx

well after a totally rubbish day at work (it's just too busy at the mo am thinking i need a chat with my boss about workload it's so getting to me I'm exhausted) had a lovely surprise at group :) after my rubbish half on last week lost a whopping 4.5lb am chuffed and got half stone award too :) woo hoo :) here's to another fab week x

jo-85 said:
well after a totally rubbish day at work (it's just too busy at the mo am thinking i need a chat with my boss about workload it's so getting to me I'm exhausted) had a lovely surprise at group :) after my rubbish half on last week lost a whopping 4.5lb am chuffed and got half stone award too :) woo hoo :) here's to another fab week x

Wow... Well done missy!! 4.5 is bloody brill!!!!

Back