Joanie's back

Wow awesome - I amnt half beating myself up for breaking mine ... But thrilled you are doing so well xx

Aw man don't it's supposed to be a journey and you came back didn't you! Let's see how you feel next week when you get your weigh in..

Yep I feel motivated today -- well right now anyway!

Yep I feel motivated today -- well right now anyway!

Good keep those positivity clips going if they are helping and honestly we're getting that night out at the market looking slinky if I have to drag you!

Hey dropped .8 this morning. Pretty chuffed as (sorry if tmi) but BM not regular and totm due.

Down to 152.8lb, the 140s are in sniffing distance and I like the fact I'm building muscle on my vibro machine.

Oh also discovered zero carb noodles at 8 Cal per portion, had a small portion last night they were OK but it was a fast of carbonara from hubby's dinner I used and it's not right for them. Perhaps soy or a tomato based sauce will be better and they really make the plate seem loaded.

U go girl - I think I have them noodles somewhere in a press - are they white watery tasteless things?!

U go girl - I think I have them noodles somewhere in a press - are they white watery tasteless things?!

That's them alrighey..

I renner beig all excited ordering them online.. And thinking sure great I love noodles....
Ahem
Well they are not exactly the same...
I couldn't even attempt eating what I'd cooked lol
If u can make them palatable be sure n share the secret!! :)

I renner beig all excited ordering them online.. And thinking sure great I love noodles....
Ahem
Well they are not exactly the same...
I couldn't even attempt eating what I'd cooked lol
If u can make them palatable be sure n share the secret!! :)

I checked out what others said and they are supposed to have no flavour but absorb the favour of what they are cooked in. Carbonara wasn't the best choice but not bad, I will try with other sauces. But not comparable to proper noodles which are delectable on their own.

I'll let you know how I find my experiments.

I love noodles - only discovered chow mein recently - or egg noodles with Italian stuff
But I like my sauces ah all sad now cause I a miss food

Focus focus focus

Oh I mightn't be good for ya as I love chow mein..

Just wolfed 2 pork chops ( finally after 33 years got it right and know what I was doing wrong). But it was under 6oz lean meat. Did have the onions and gravy and a tiny half slice of bloomer. I'm within my carbs for the day but as totm is due wouldn't be surprised if I bloat a little tomorrow.

I'm still carrying more around my tum than normally at this weight but arms, face and shoulders are very slim.

What is bloomer? I don't eat red meat but pork chops with gravy sounds yum! Good job I'm off to have my second shake and then off to Pilates!

I hear u on the slimmer shoulders and face - me too but my tum is literally a spare tyre round my middle !!

Like a crusty loaf. We get poppy or seeded ones and they are a weakness. But honestly I'd normally have like half a loaf so.a half slice isn't bad.

I.have to admit it was, I've never got the trick of having them falling apart but asked mum and got it sorted.

Sure that's perfect - u deserve to enjoy every mouthful - bread a huge downfall for me too - I'd eat it Til it was gone with just butter and I'd be happy out!

Sure that's perfect - u deserve to enjoy every mouthful - bread a huge downfall for me too - I'd eat it Til it was gone with just butter and I'd be happy out!

Omg yeah and being Irish we have so many delicious types.

Heehee ooh and then there's toasted bread
Ah dear I'd better go to bed soon before I get tempted lol

Oh my good don't get me started I have to bake this afternoon..

Refeeding takes heaps of self-control and will power, it's a body vs mind war. I'm sure if you stay focused and controlled for a couple of weeks, the low carb maintenance will become second nature and a new way of life.

Refeeding takes heaps of self-control and will power, it's a body vs mind war. I'm sure if you stay focused and controlled for a couple of weeks, the low carb maintenance will become second nature and a new way of life.

Thanks yeah had a toughish day with things today but haven't been tempted.

Oh my I had a couple of de fatted slices of thick bacon with the noodles and quickly fried with soy sauce. De-fucking-vine!!!

Def would do that again and as good as a chow mein...

Really?! Hm I will try that when I'm on refeed - great to hear ur enjoying them!

Back