Joanie's back

Jeez u are like a lightbulb this morning!!!!!
Def on for that - we'll org that later!!

J, looking good. Your face looks really trim. How can anybody not comment. Some people are too proper and afraid to say the wrong thing. Just shows how much compliments mean to people. Does'nt cost anything!

J, looking good. Your face looks really trim. How can anybody not comment. Some people are too proper and afraid to say the wrong thing. Just shows how much compliments mean to people. Does'nt cost anything!

Aw thanks, tbh it shocked me first time round but I expected it a bit.

Jeez u are like a lightbulb this morning!!!!!
Def on for that - we'll org that later!!

Great do you want to put it up as a challenge for others to join? Does that help you?

I've a few ideas as I gently tapered up on it so I think we can manage a nice wee tool to get those glutes stopping traffic...

Ok I can check it out / tho I normally just sit on mine lol - can we start over the weekend - I am so busy this eve and 2m but say from sat / sun?

Totally and sitting on it is boring as hell..

I like the exercises cause they kill the time but u need to do 2.5mins before bed and same tomorrow lol

Ok ok I'll sign up for that
Tip for boredom watch sthg on Netflix or read a mag or book!!

I have mine in the hall in a nook beside the porch so I take the iPod out and gradually have worked it up. Did 20mins today, when I went to the studio I used to do 45mins no problem but that was following routines so just got back into it and adding 10sec to a pose day by day until I've a good 15min routine ATM.

I'll type up a suggestion then tomorrow and we can take it from there...

Awesome I will try do ten minutes basic on it later and 2m too pg

No movement today, feeling tired and can't really be bothered. Did my workout but trying to find motivation to cook some dinner for myself..

152.4 looks like it'll be a v low loss week.

Was wiped last nite and went to bed at 7.30, bruising back again so I wonder if platelets are dropping again. Taking hubby and one of the pups to a weight pull competition today so it'll be a busy day and hard to get water in.

Looking forward to seeing some of our friends as they haven't seen me in about 6 weeks. Keeping up the toning and it's keeping me motivated through this low loss spell. Starting back to work next week on a contract so wont attempt tfr as 2 days of it could be v heavy lifting..

Low med intensity- remember abs and glutes should always be tense.

Standing stance - torso twists 3 reps of 8 each arm low weight like small soup tins. Lower body shouldn't move. Punches come across the body from guarding face to straight out. Form not speed is priority.

Standing stance- set of 8 bicep curls, set of 8 tricep kickbacks, set of 8 lateral raises repeat 3 times again do slowly and hold raises for 5 sec for max inpact.

Glute bridge- lie on floor, put feet flat on plage and using abs and glutes lift bum up so your knees are in a straight line from your shoulder- hold for 15- work this up by 5 sec every few days until you can do 30 sec.

Squat- gradually go as low as you can ensuring your legs are taking the weight not using the handles to balance. Do 2 sets of 15 secs and up this by 5 sec each day.

Plank- aim for 15 sec and do 2 until for first week until you can up by 5 secs each.

Try these today and tomorrow and give me your feedback and this can start our challenge,

Ok I will try these later today
Hope u feel ok - enjoying time with puppies and hubby x

Ok haven't done these at all yet - staff nite fri- took me all of yesterday to clean my house and then date night last night! Have a funeral to go to this morning so hopefully later on I'll start - I just need to get into the habit but am a slow starter right now!!

Finally got my 2.5 stone. Will do progress pics in the morning but I can see the difference. Hoping perhaps for more movement this week as weigh in is tomorrow and totm has shown up only 11 days late.

Official same as yesterday 151.8 so 1.4 loss and my 35lb target. Supposed to be doing a half day on a new contract today so might not get progress pics done. Thinking of adding green tea to kick up my metabolism.

Hey moving again 150.8.

First day went well and if I make sure I have water in the vehicle I'll be fine with fluid intake. Brought 50g seeds with mixed with some Cajun powder in a snack pot to nibble and it's a great way to keep going.

Good to hear u got the contract - another boost for you!

Back