Joanie's back

Hey crossed into 140s! Down to 149.6 so 2.2 down in 3 days which is the same as the previous 2 weeks loss.

Still hoping for 3lb loss this week and 2.5 each week after that to get close to Oct target!

Are u still on refeed - ur havinggreag success if u are !! X

Not really refeed anymore as it's too high carb. I'm low carbing so I still have ketosis to keep appetite at bay.

It's been hit and miss. I've been 100% and had 2 v low weeks loss. I had toyed with going back on the but being back at work has me recked and rheumy called yesterday wants me back on my evil meds at twice the dose so won't risk it. I've another stone to go but perhaps I can do that in the next 6 weeks...

Omg 148.8 this morning. Didn't believe it 3lb and still 3 days this week, perhaps I'll get a 4 this week :D:D:D

So glad my plateau seems to have passed, working the BBC good food show this weekend so look forward to picking nice dresses, some of the accounts I had this week the butchers were young and gorgeous and they were v v flirty so on the right track...

Wow just in from the good food show. Meet John torode. He's a tool. The hairy bikers are good.

Still 148.8 but had loads breaded chicken today cause was in pieces pain wise, threw up with the pain into the bin at one point but hey.gotta make some money...

Yesterday not as bad, very busy and pretty sore today from it. Unfortunately the carb content and swelling in joints has pushed me back up to 150lbs but at least I know it's fluid and will be able to include in a good loss next week!

I've been quiet this week as flat out working and interviews. Still training but as the cold has arrived my body is rebelling and I'm swelling badly in all joints. Sitting at 149.4 today. So gonna be a crappy loss week especially as I made stew ( and mine is epic) and am allowing myself 1,000 Cal's today and to go over 50g carbs.

Won't be a problem for you though as you are very sensible with all this stuff so know your do's and don'ts and all that. Keep wrapped up and hope you're feeling better soon!

Good luck ;)

Thanks Derry you're an absolute gem!

I'm fact yeah had 2 bowls of stew and was stuffed. Little food baby going on but down to 148 dead on so I'm thinking I need to up my calories a little for loss as back on meds.

It's mad how just a little fills you up after this diet isn't it? Keep on keeping on, it's very inspiring to read how you're doing.

Good luck ;)

It's mad how just a little fills you up after this diet isn't it? Keep on keeping on, it's very inspiring to read how you're doing.

Good luck ;)

Definitely, it's not hard to stay on small portions in fact I only managed one bowl yesterday!

The quote at the bottom of your sig is very true. Keep it up (or down?); you're making great progress. :D

The quote at the bottom of your sig is very true. Keep it up (or down?); you're making great progress. :D

Thanks gecko it made sense to me and we all fall at some point. Can't believe on Monday I'll be a week shy of 3 months..

Hey seeing 146 on the scales so .2 off 3stone, might get it this week. So delighted and now close to single digits to goal!!

Got a new job with a luxury tan company this week and start the 6th Nov!!! Happy days maybe my life is turning...

OK in my excitement my maths failed. I'm down now to 145.6 but my 3 stone is 144.8 lol but already took progress pics so not gonna sweat it lol will try to put up side by side.

Back