Joanie's back

End of day 3, after 2 stone and just shy of 3 stone. Still a way to go...

Attachments

• IMG_20160810_101756190.jpg
    IMG_20160810_101756190.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20161029_100338385.jpg
    IMG_20161029_100338385.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20160914_093749317.jpg
    IMG_20160914_093749317.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
Thank you. Still working on mid section and thighs but the last 10lb will make a huge difference

Wow just had a woosh this week! Hit 144.2 couldn't believe it as had chocolate cake yesterday and loads of frosting when we were baking it! Took a pic to be sure lol but so biz I got my 3 stone and I'm edging so close to the 9s!

Attachments

• IMG_20161030_075132483.jpg
    IMG_20161030_075132483.jpg
    913.8 KB · Views: 10
Fantastic!!

Good luck ;)

Thank you it's heartening to know I have it the first target for Halloween and if I stay on track will get target 2 for Christmas. Wearing a lot of old clothes now and love it only a couple of skirts left as target clothes...

Was down another .2 today so it was a 4lb loss week so I expect next week to be lower so at the upper end probably 2.5lb.

Went shopping and got 3 dresses and a skirt, fitting in 8 in a number of stores so pretty chuffed but still got my mid section to work on...

Wow 142.8 so 1.2 down since yesterday. I've now lost 5.2 since last wed totally can't believe it if anything I've eaten more this last week. Enjoyed shopping yesterday but also had a shopping trip in my wardrobe fit in all my 8s dresses (bar 2 which fit but i like loose fit) and skirts but not jeans (don't think my post baby hips will ever fit back in new look size 8 jeans) however never know where the next 8lbs or so will take me. Here's hoping I'll get the 2.5 average the next 2weeks and I'll hop into the 130s and the 9s!!!!!

Funny you should say that, I read somewhere that sometimes increasing your calorie intake can "shock" your metabolism into burning more on these types of diets? Didn't really understand it and totally counterintuitive but seems it has worked for you!

I buckled last night and had beer and burger in the pub. Not too bothered though, really cool with it and am back to tfr today.

You're doing amazing!

Good luck ;)

Funny you should say that, I read somewhere that sometimes increasing your calorie intake can "shock" your metabolism into burning more on these types of diets? Didn't really understand it and totally counterintuitive but seems it has worked for you!

I buckled last night and had beer and burger in the pub. Not too bothered though, really cool with it and am back to tfr today.

You're doing amazing!

Good luck ;)

I think you can be sensible and have the odd break, you seem to get back on easily so when ur so close I can understand.

Yeah I've seen that before and perhaps my body was just holding on..either way trying to keep the results coming lol

So no change today but not surprised. I upped my weights to 2kg now so that might cancel out any loss showing.

Getting excited about starting new job and planning out wardrobe for week one! Eek

Us blokes don't have such complications:

Mon - shirt, trousers
Tues - shirt, trousers
Wed - shirt, trousers

Etc

Sometimes we even wash 'em!

Good luck ;)

I think I'm more conscious as it's my first time working in the beauty industry so want to start on the right foot.

Congrats on ur new job Joanie - u are inspirational in ur progress - thrilled for u!

Derry loved ur wardrobe planning lolol

Ok guys bear with me - I will be back in the zone soon xx

Congrats on ur new job Joanie - u are inspirational in ur progress - thrilled for u!

Derry loved ur wardrobe planning lolol

Ok guys bear with me - I will be back in the zone soon xx

We're here Hun!!

142.4 this morning and totm just arrived along with muscle aches from flu jab. May well have a comfort day today...

How you doing and how's the job going? Hope all great!

Good luck ;)

Omg it's been so busy and it's brilliant! We're driving our UK launch and our first celeb goes out tonight. Really lovely environment they get us lunch from the cafe in the complex.

I'm doing good had an up this morning but was delighted as Monday was my 3 month and I lost 44.4lbs in that time. It's gonna be tough staying on plan in work but I haven't been bad at all.

Sorry I've been so quiet first week at work and it's been a whirlwind. We've launched in UK with some TOWIE celebs and it's crazy busy but totally love it even if the beauty industry is a bit intimidating lol.

Been good this week but not been planning food. Work buys us in food from the restaurant downstairs so we get a few dishes and share. I'm back down after an up mid week now 142 si unlikely to cross info 9s for Monday but hoping before hubby's birthday on Friday..

Scales moving again and I've seen inch loss in clothes. 141.6 so it'll be a slow week but I'll hopefully cross 130s next week as I know I'm building good tone and for first week back to office work I suppose even a plateau is positive.

Back