oats so simple 1.5pts
satsuma 0.5pts

Dinner
margaritta pizza with ckn breast 14pts

Snacks
ww sweet chilli crisps 1pt
milky way 2pts

Yesterdays points 19 pts

Well done you for sticking to your points yesterday!:) I am sure you will have a great result at WI with kebab-free and vodka-free weekend:)!

Aw thanks kebab free and vodka free maybe, but had carbonara for dinner tonight :eek: at dad's for dinner and he insists that i eat something substantial and that i shouldn't be on a diet!!! I did manage to get out of eating a chocolate jaffa cake for dessert, phew!!! Here's today's points....

Sunday
Brekkie
2 turkey rashers 1pt
egg 1.5pts

Dinner
carbonara taglietellie ????

Snacks
pck of walkers lite 1.5pts

No idea how many points for dinner but hoping it wasn't over 17 points - think ive gotten away it!!! Although pizza then carbonara mite not help with 2moro's wi!!!

xx

Well done for resisting chocolate jaffas:) You shouldn't worry about tomorrow WI, ok, you had a pizza and carbonara but you stayed within your points so WI should be fine:)

Monday
Brekkie
oats so simple 1.5pts

Lunch
cauliflower and cheese soup 1.5pts
muller light yoghurt 2pts

Dinner
2 southern fried quorn burgers 4pts

2 potato waffles 3pts
tblspn low fat mayo 0.5pt
tom sauce 0.5pt

Snacks
sugar free jelly
fridge pick (tut tut) 4pts(?)

POINTS SO FAR TODAY... 17PTS

yeyh, timeout in the fridge with my name on it!!

hiya i noticed you struggle to have all your points,but i have also noticed that not once have you added your 2 points for your daily pint of milk!!!!your not the only one,im just starting up ww after a break of nearly 5 yrs,and i also forgot to add my milk when i 1st started...that 2 points does make a diffrence...ive been back on ww for 2 weeks now and have lost 4 and half pounds....b4 it took me about 3 to 4 weeks to lose that....you are doing well though,well done

hiya i noticed you struggle to have all your points,but i have also noticed that not once have you added your 2 points for your daily pint of milk!!!!your not the only one,im just starting up ww after a break of nearly 5 yrs,and i also forgot to add my milk when i 1st started...that 2 points does make a diffrence...ive been back on ww for 2 weeks now and have lost 4 and half pounds....b4 it took me about 3 to 4 weeks to lose that....you are doing well though,well done

Felt the urge to comment so I will. I don't think everybody drinks a pint of milk a day. I know I struggle to drink half a pint as I maybe only have 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day. I think there are some people who don't drink tea or coffee so 2 points for milk might not even be an option.

Well done on your weight loss though. Keep up the good work. I'd better lose my 1.5 this week or I'm gonna have a major hissy fit! :D :8855:

Well done on your lbs loss Joanne!! Better than me:eek:

Made cauliflower soup today again - just as yummie as before:D Am gonna try to be good this week altho' i've got to go to a retirement do on Friday night :)eek:)

hi i was told you have to have a pint of milk or half a pint and yougurts as part of weightwatchers diet,its also in all the books!!!just found it weird that no one seems to stick to it,u all seem to be losing,so suppose its ok..thought u had to have this for calcium..i love all your meals and have put a few on my list for shopping friday lol

Hiya

You are probably right i should have more calcium but i don't have a pint of milk any days, not that keen on yoghurts either. In the past when ive done scottish slimmers your were given an allowance for milk, but never come across the fact that you should be having a pint of milk a day?? Maybe missed that one somehow.

I do tend to use up points, i usually fill in my diary for the day to help me figure how many points, usually have a snack so that im up to points - wouldn't like them to go to waste now!! Thanks for being concerned tho
x

Well done on your lbs loss Joanne!! Better than me:eek:

Made cauliflower soup today again - just as yummie as before:D Am gonna try to be good this week altho' i've got to go to a retirement do on Friday night :)eek:)

Thanks! I made cauliflower soup again this week too!! It was delicious! What a great wee recipe. Enjoy your night on fri
x

Wednesday
Brekkie
porridge 1.5pts

Lunch
chicken cup a soup 2pts
walkers lite 1.5pts
sugar free jelly

Dinner
bbq chicken wraps;
chckn breast 2.5pts
2 tortilla wraps 3pts
low fat cheese 2.5pts
bbq sauce:
diet coke
tinned tomatoes
onion
worcester sauce all point free

Snacks
pck crisps 1pt
timeout 2pts
cheese slice 1 pt
ww chilli crackers 1pt

TOTAL FOR TODAY... 18pts
3 so far, great :D

Hiya hon
I only just found these food diaries and they are great for inspiring idea's!

Btw do u have the recipe for the cauliflour soup?

x

Hiya hon
I only just found these food diaries and they are great for inspiring idea's!

Btw do u have the recipe for the cauliflour soup?

x

Hiya
yeh these diaries are great for inspiration!! Also really helps me stay on track. Recipe is on thread but have copied and pasted, save you trawling the thread;

cauliflower cheese soup - it's basically - 1 cauliflower, an onion, 2 cloves garlic, 600mls veg stock all boiled up and then pureed. Add 50mls skimmed milk and 2 teaspoons of wholegrain mustard and 75gms of extra mature cheddar stirred through - It's yum and serves 4 (2pts each):D

btw - i used half fat cheese and it was just as good, less points too, enjoy xx

Thursday
Brekkie
Oats so simple 1.5pts

Lunch
Tortilla wrap 1.5pts
mexican chicken 1pt
onions
light mayo 0.5pt
muller light yoghurt 1.5pt

Dinner
2 quorn burgers 4pts
super noodles low fat 5pts
mayo light 0.5pts
tom ketchup 0.5pts

Snacks
snack a jacks 2pts

TOTAL POINTS SO FAR...... 18pts

Timeout with my name on it :D

hi joanne, hows things, might try that cauliflower soup this weekend.

you shld try that lamb receipe i posted on the thread.

hi joanne, hows things, might try that cauliflower soup this weekend.

you shld try that lamb receipe i posted on the thread.

Hiya

Yeh things good, plugging away! You know its spooky you mention that because im just sitting trawling through my new books and recipe thread looking for inspiration for tomorrows dinner,

Hope you are well too, off to nosey on your food diary see what nice things you've been having this week x

didn't post much diaries this week, like yesterday for example for lunch i had some of the roast veg quiche (2.5 points) and for dinner i had 3 sausages, fried egg and 2 slices of toast - arh! not great but like the kebah thing, i think a little of wahat u fancy goes a long way! tues then paddys day a good old irish day! some fillet smoked ham, cabbage and potatoes! not too bad,

didn't post much diaries this week, like yesterday for example for lunch i had some of the roast veg quiche (2.5 points) and for dinner i had 3 sausages, fried egg and 2 slices of toast - arh! not great but like the kebah thing, i think a little of wahat u fancy goes a long way! tues then paddys day a good old irish day! some fillet smoked ham, cabbage and potatoes! not too bad,

Oh not bad at all i think!! Im swaying over a meatloaf recipe ive found, think it could be a winner for 2moros dinner!! x

Back