Joanne's Food Diary

Hi Joanne, Oh my god all i have to say is fair play, now i know there are a LOT of people doing great on this site, but u started the same time as me in Jan and i just stopped and prob have put on more weight, you have lost loads. Are you doing any exercises ?

Hiya

How you doin? Thanks v.much I have been trying hard and been quite strict with myself! Ive not been missing out on certain foods like pizza or chinese, just been making sure I've pointed for them. Been out running too, doing the 10k in May so out prob twice a week, thats definately helping!! Are you back on the ww wagon?
x

SATURDAY
Brekkie
oats so simple 1.5pts
Lunch
zero point soup
roll 2.5pts
2 slices wafer thin ham 0.5pts
little mayo light 0.5pts
Dinner
2 tortilla wraps 3pts
chicken with fajhita flavouring 3pts
salsa 0.5pts
ww cheese 1.5pts
1/3 uncle bens mexican rice 2pts
Snacks
ww caramel wafer bar 1.5pts

TOTAL POINTS SO FAR... 16.5pts
(out for dinner 2moro so going to try and save some points!)

lol yup back on the weight watchers, hope to god it works this time, have to get willpower from somewhere, but i think im ready this time :) I was on treadmil last week, im so unfit, how long are u doing on the treadmil ? fair play keep up the good work

Canny run on treadmills, bores me to death!!! Out running streets. Try to do a long run and a short run each week, two long ones kill me, legs don't work. Usually out for about 6 miles - about an hour, then a shorter run mid week bout 2.5 miles, around 20 mins. Really enjoying it actually, got a running buddy which helps! Good on ya for running on treadmill! x

oh my god fair play, thats some distance id be lucky if i ran for 6 mins lol

hi joanne, hows things, haven't been on site since end march, just doing my log walks and shorter ones with misty, still watching the food, under 11 stone now so happy days, must start back with the food diary tomorrow.
did you eat any easter eggs?????

Hey

Good to hear from you, wonderin where you had gone!! Well done on getting under 11 stone, me too!! Well chuffed with myself! I've managed to resist the urge of eating easter eggs even tho ive had a lindt golden bunny daring me to eat it all weekend!!

Hope you've managed to resist too!!

x

Well went way over on points yesterday, result of too much nice food with a few cocktails thrown in between vodkas :copon: when will i ever learn!!!
Desperately trying to claw back points over next few days, im away to london on thurs for a hen weekend so no doubt more damage there too!!

MONDAY
brekkie
none too ill!!
lunch
2 slices bread 2pts
low fat cheese slice 1pt
pck ww sweet chilli crisps 1pt
dinner
plan is to have;
chargrilled ckn breast 3pts
low fat super noodles 5pts
snacks
potato scone 1.5pts

hopefully total will be.... 14.5pts

needless to say ill prob have to cave in and have something else :(

Oh Jo!! You've done so fantastically well i wouldn't worry too much about the odd slip up - you have to live your life when you get to goal. I've been a ruddy nightmare all week and am trying to claw things back (not doing too well at it though:sigh:) Haven't been running too much either:mad: so need a kick up my backside!!

Right!!
Back on track today, here's to getting well rid of that nasty 4lbs i consumed over the weekend. Today's food;

MONDAY
Brekkie
oats so simple 1.5pts
Lunch
cous cous 3pts
30g ww cheese 1.5pts
Dinner
uncle ben's tomato rissotto 7.5pts
half fat cheese slice 1pt
Snacks
toast 1pt
half fat cheese slice 1pt

TOTAL POINTS SO FAR... 16.5pts

That 4lbs will prob be water Joanne - couple of days on the wagon will get rid of that!! Glad you enjoyed your weekend - Good to have a blow out;)

I'm pissed off with everything at the moment but trying to get my focus back!

That 4lbs will prob be water Joanne - couple of days on the wagon will get rid of that!! Glad you enjoyed your weekend - Good to have a blow out;)

I'm pissed off with everything at the moment but trying to get my focus back!

Oh Jaq what a nightmare!!! Bit pee'd off with myself too, did pretty well yesterday then had a big piece and cheese!!!! Full fat bread and everything!! I need a gag I think!! :D

Oh man!!! Just spent bloomin ages typing todays food and adding it all up and then it disconnected from internet, bloody computer :mad::mad:

Anyway after yesterdays cheese sandwich incident, today ive been v.good!!

TUESDAY
Brekkie
oats so simple 1.5pts
Lunch
small tin tuna 1pt
salad
1tbspn mayo light 1pt
ww bacon crisps 1pt
Dinner
baked potato 2.5pts
roasted chicken breast 2.5pts
salad
1 tablespoon mayo light 1
Snacks
choc and orange muller light 1.5pts
ww bacon crisps 1pt

TOTAL POINTS TODAY..... 13 pts

(thats me, lips zipped shut, should help with weekends binge!!!)

I see you're well and truely back on the wagon - Bit of discipline does wonders:D Betya that 4lbs is almost gone!!

Thanks Jax, here's hoping :D

THURSDAY
Brekkie
Oats so simple 1.5pts
Lunch
Melba toast 1pt
half fat brussels pate 2pts
choc and orange yoghurt 1.5pts
Dinner
birdseye chargrilled chicken 3pts
low fat mayo and tom sauce 0.5pts
Snacks
ww bacon corn bites 1pt
2 slices wafer thin ham 0.5pts
ww choc cake bar 1.5pts

TOTAL POINTS TODAY... 17.5pts

FRIDAY
Brekkie
oats so simple 1.5pts
Lunch
ham salad 2.5pts
Dinner
pasta med portion 2pts
beef meatballs 7pts
sauce 1pt
Snacks
fairtrade caramel wafer 2pts
ww bacon corn bites 1pts

TOTAL POINTS TODAY.... 17pts

Todays food;

SUNDAY
Brekkie
1 quorn sausage 1.5pts
2 ww bacon medallions 1pt
ww bread 0.5pts
egg 1.5pts
tom sauce 0.5pts
Lunch
2 slices ww bread 1pt
packet ww cheese curls 1pt
morrisons cup a soup 1 pt
Dinner
birds eye chargrilled chicken 3pts
mayo light 0.5pts
Snacks

Points so far today.... 16.5pts

That'll do for today, prob went over last night with drinks, eek!!

MONDAY
brekkie
oats so simple 1.5pts
lunch
melba toast 1pt
low fat brussels pate 2pts
pkt skips 1.5pts
sugar free jelly
dinner
snacks
ww cheese curls 1pt
ww cheese puffs 1pt
2slices ww bread 1pt
wafer thin ham 0.5pts
ww cheese 1pt

POINTS SO FAR.... 10.5pts, meaning 10.5pts left for dinner, great!!

So....been not so good this week i have to admit!!! I reckon its because ive not been writing down what ive been eating. So here is todays food so far...
FRIDAY
Brekkie
half oats so simple 1pt
Lunch
roll 2.5pts
chicken 1.5pts
mayo 0.5pts
ww bacon crisps 1 pt
Dinner
Snacks
fairtrade biscuit bar 2pts
ww bacon crisps 1pt
2 terry's all gold choccies 2pts

POINTS SO FAR BEFORE DINNER... 11.5PTS oh dear!! Well goin out for a 6 mile run before dinner - just as well damage limitation. Salad for me I think!!

Back