Joes sausages

Hi all, anyone got an up to date idea of Joes syn values? Liked the sausages and steak in sauce selection.

I've used the syn calculator based on the nutritional information they have on the website. Most of them came out free - including the marinated meats!

I've just received my order this week. So far I've only tried the plain sausages -they're ok, but not anything special. I hope the others are nicer - I've ordered garlic and herb, pork and tomato and pork and apple. The bacon is very nice and a lot less hassle not having to cut off the fat. I've got cajun and Chinese marinated pork which smells delicious so hope they live up to the smell. I also have some chipolatas and pork and apple grill sticks.

Just seen this thread now, been sitting having a read at work.

Obviously Joe's have had a few issues with Slimming World, and the authorisation of using their brand/logo. This doesn't put me off, confident reading through a lot of people are loving the meats!

Think I'll wait till pay day, and then go halfers with a member of my family who is also following slimming world. Summer, and BBQ season can't come quick enough :)

Hey can I just add slimming world has the syn values of most the sausages an three free they are also meant to be adding the values of the flavoured meats an burgers

Back