Joes sausages

Hi all. Are they still free? I am not in class at the minute so dont have the syns calculator, could someone please check them for me as i love them!! And also can you just snack on them on Extra Easy or do you have to have them as a meal? I used to love to snack on them on a red day. Thanks:)

yes still free x

Extra easy would be as meals id say but original days i use as snacks x

I'm glad you've asked, I was just coming on here to post this myself!

It's a lot if money to spend if they turn out to not be very nice, I though I'd try the WW or Sainsburys ones that are only half a syn first.

Ive ordered and love the sausages! Ok, they arent fat and juicy like full fat sausages but they are a hell of a lot nicer than WW ones! At least you know youre eating meat ;)

the peppered steaks are good, and the burgers are lovely, like a quater pounder, i had a burger in a sml wholemeal roll with fry light fried onions and mushrooms. with actifry chips and a salad and it was deish... def worth buying x

The way I see it is I spend a fortune on meant in tesco some of it just for the boyfriend and kids so i may aswell spend that money on meat we can all have :) im ordering Monday and I can't bloody wait!!! Xx

Last edited:
The butcher near me does syn free sausages, £2.70 for 6. His wife is a SW Consultant so she checks all the ingredients :) I think Joe's is terribly expensive, especially as you have to order 8 packs.
In other news, what's this about syn free onion gravy? :D:D

Lol... just found this post from last year. Pleased to say I am now a Joe's convert. Definitely worth the money. I love the pork and chilli burgers :D

I am working from home at the moment and am stuck on a conference call. The courier has just delivered my batch of sausages but I can not open them yet (managed to answer the door for the courier when on the phone :rolleyes:)

Only thing I am a bit annoyed about is that I only ordered one pack of the sausage meat as I wanted to get a few packs of that but lost my head when doing the order and forgot to add more of that and just kept trying various things they offer. :eek:

I like making scotch eggs with the sausage meat :) Yummy free snack!

Just place my first order - I hope I like them, I ordered 16 packs to get free delivery!

Having read the posts, i think i might order some as i love scotch eggs and i should be able to have them on red days, are you sure this is all free ?

It seems Joes have had a run in with SW, I will still be buying them as long as they come up free on the syns calculator which they do.

"We originally set up Joe's to make diet products that worked very well with a certain diet plan and as such were an approved supplier for many years. The company running this particular diet plan no longer approves products from small companies like us. As a result of this, unfortunately, we are no longer allowed to advise you as to the suitability of our products or their "values" on this diet plan; this includes responding to email and Facebook correspondence (if you are following this diet plan, you can, of course, check for yourself using the nutritional information we provide). Furthermore we are not permitted to use its name, or any of its trade marks with the exception to the statement provided by them (see below). Despite being confident that what we were doing in advising our customers was permitted under the law, our solicitors advised us that the proposed lawsuit for potential trade mark infringement could have cost us £50k to defend and more if we had lost, so we had no choice but to back down. As a family run business, we simply couldn't take the risk, because losing any part of the lawsuit would have destroyed Joe's. "Neither Joe's Sausages nor any of our products are in any way approved or endorsed by, or otherwise associated or affiliated with Slimming World®. If you have any queries relating to the suitability of any products for the Slimming World® plan we advise that you contact Slimming World® directly at www.slimmingworld.com."

Back