Joes sausages

Ooo I have been toying with the idea of ordering from Joe's for so long...definitely have to give it a try now!

I love Joe's! Got to place another order today!
The chilli and pork burgers are well worth a try (if you like a little 'kick') and the pork and tomato sausages are lovely!
Hope you enjoy them! x

Joe. Slimming Worlds own Sausage Santa.

I havent ever had Joes because my local butcher does certified syn free sausages but having looked up Joes, I see hes over in Liverpool somewhere and has quite a few outlets in Liverpool, so I might get the OH to take me sausage hunting and do a comparison.

I think I got the tomato sausages too, I know there were 5 packs of sausages and I put 4 in the freezer and left the pork sausages and a pack of burgers out (I ordered 3 packs of burgers in case of a BBQ) Plus the chinese style marinaded chicken, and the peppered beef, and hot and spicy pork. I spent a fortune but it will last me ages. Since when I have them I'll just do them for me, and cook regular sausages and burgers for the rest of the family.

I really want to order some of these but havent got round to it!! They are not cheap and afraid I will get addicted to them and end up bankrupt, but reading the threads I might go for it.

Yummy, I really want to give these a try. Think I might go and have a look at the website now :D

Joes Sausages!

Our consultant brought a list in on Wednesday for Joe's sausages and was taking orders. I know in the past, he has been talked about on here!!

I love sausages and really miss em (bit fed up of Quorn and tesco/asda cumberland ones now!!) At £3.40 a pack tho, they need to be good so any of you who have tried them, would you recommend!!??

Was thinking of putting in a huge order myself if they are worth it. :D

They are seriously worth it!

I love the beef burgers, pork and leek sausages, garlic and herb pork grills and chinese style chicken breasts - omg I can't WAIT for my next order cuz I swear my order is gonna be huge too lol x

MMMMM i lurv joe and his sausages. Yum. Cumberland are my fave.. pork and apple not so much worth the money.

Burgers are gorge. x

Is everything he sells syn-free? I think I saw something that said most. What isn't syn-free?

Last edited:
Is everything he sells syn-free? I think I saw something that said most. What isn't syn-free?

If you look on the website there is a slimming world certificate to the left hand side that tells you all the syn free meat :)

I only found out the other day that you can order Joe's online :D I've spent ages looking (well, drooling over lol) at his stuff and I'm going to order some stuff :D I'm so excited - I was even considering driving to Wigan at one point (think that's where his shop is) to fill the car boot! :8855:

I hope I can have them delivered to work though :confused:

oooh, LOVE these! i bought them before i did slimming world as the company had a tradestand at a show i attended and they were so nice i bought a coule packs. the burgers are sooo nice, normally low fat burger are like eating papier mache but the joes ones are beau-tiful!

Can anyone post a link to the website..........or is that against the rules? Sorry can't remember the guidelines for this sort of thing.

Or if it is against the rules could someone maybe PM me a link.

Thanks.

OMG gonna have to get some now - syn free and taste good whats holding me back....
Quorn are ok but I have to get me some of these.

Kats:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Was going to order from Joes sausages website, but just wondering about delivery, do you have to wait in all day for delivery?

I do love a good sausage and have no way of getting Joe's here. Any other brands that might be o.k. We have an Iceland of sorts and they stock lots of different types of British sausages.

xxxx

Hi All,

After hearing everyone rave about Joe's Sausages and the fact he is SW approved and they are syn free I thought I would share with my group. Our group C was discussing Morrisons Sausages being 1/2 syn each. I then asked if anyone had heard of Joe's. The C said that SW are do not promote external companies and we will not discuss Joe's Sausages in this class. That told me!! I replied with but they are SW approved/certified, what's the point of people paying to get accredited if this is your attitude towards them? syn free so whats your issue? She would not explain.....???? I thought SW was about sharing info etc. I basically replied with you have contradicted yourself because tonight alone you have promoted Asda, Morrisons, Tesco etc with all the packets of food she had out. Are any of these SW certified products!! NO!! I really don't know what I did wrong. Joe's have gone to the effort of getting SW approval, syn free for all us SW people and my consultant nearly bit my head off! She said I am not welcome to promote or discuss this! Anyone comes across this before. I was furious, got my point across and several friends asked me for the web address. I told her when i find something out like this I will not share with my group because clearly my info is not welcome! She also warned me off forums, people will intentionally sabotage you!! I have membership and food directories and would never take any info as gospel without checkin gin any case. Were all here for the same reason.

I think my C maybe clashes with me. I thought she would be proud of me as a member. 9 weeks in, never not lost, never maintained, bought loads of books etc. Think i might change class to somewhere where my opinions and info might be appreciated. Just curious if anyone else has ever come across this?

Back