Joes sausages

I don't see why not - you can make sausages by using very lean pork mince, there was a recipe in the SW mag a while back.

we were just talking about these sausages in group last night - are they nice?

wow thanks for this, I've been missing my sausages and didn't fancy the low fat ones I saw in asda, think I might have to do a nice big bulk order and fill my freezer up!

Our group made a big order again last night, I can't wait for next week now. Sausages nom nom nom.:D

are the marinades free also?

Yes and very yummy. There's a list on the site about what's free and not. Think it's on the SW certificate iirc.

Thank you, what a great review, I wish I had read it before trying to order my sausages etc.

When I ordered the items I wanted, I went to the checkout, that is when the PayPal sign came up. I did not want a paypal account so I clicked 'pay by credit card', I was re-directed to fill in the card details but the PayPal sign was still there, so rather than get involved with PayPal, I deleted the order.

The morning after I received a telephone call from a very nice lady from Joes sausages,:) who had noticed I had placed an order but had not completed the payment side of it and she was ringing to see if there was a problem.

I explained to her about PayPal and she set my mind at rest by telling me that when I pay by credit card it is not a PayPal account I am setting up.

I told her I would definitely go back on the website and start my order again.

It does put your mind at rest when someone takes the time to ring you up and sort out your problems.

Once again, thanks to you all on minimins, and next time before I order anything on line to do with weight watching, I shall check out Minimins first. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm lucky enough to live in Liverpool so I can pop into one of the butchers that sell them. Might go this weekend and buy some. The tomato ones look really good.

C x

The next time you all order be sure to get the peppered pork steaks. They are gorgeous! Very hot and peppery but beautiful with stir fry veg. I'm sat here enjoying it as I type. I love this diet.:D

I have just taken delivery of my box of Joes syn free sausages. I chose syn free sausage meat, syn free chipolatas and syn free pork and apple sausages.

I will let you all know what I think of them tomorrow.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I ordered the sausages, chipolatas and sausage meat and found them very tasty. I really prefer the sausage meat and chipolatas as I add chopped onions to the sausage meat and roll into balls and put them in my Actifry and find the smaller sausages are tastier and easier to cook in the Actifry as they don't dry out.

I got my first order last week as well and am really pleased with it all.

I got lots of chipolatas, sausagemeat, sausages (can't remember which ones offhand and haven't tried these yet) and tomato and pork sausages.

The chipolatas are a really good size - fatter than I'd expected - and no fat comes off at all when cooked. I've made sausage rolls with the sausagemeat, using the SW pastry recipe, and they're turned out well. I also made some pork meatballs with it and they were nice too.

Have tried the pork and tomato sausages - although they look more tomatoey in colour, they didn't taste as salsa-y as I'd expected, but were very nice.

Overall, it is great to find syn free sausages! They were packed well and delivered very quickly. Looking forward to trying more things on another occasion.

Back