Joes sausages

do they delivery using royal mail. just because i am not in at daytime and dont want to miss delivery

Joes sausages and Slimming Worlds pastry.

Could you tell me what the Slimming World pastry recipe is please, and how many syns are there in it. I have never heard of it and I have all the recipe books from them.:)

Thye deliver during the day, but it comes in a big insulated box and will keep. I have picked my delivery up after 7 in the evening and the ice packs inside are still pretty frozen. I can't recommend them highly enough DD.

Could you tell me what the Slimming World pastry recipe is please, and how many syns are there in it. I have never heard of it and I have all the recipe books from them.:)

Sorry, I've only just seen your post. I got it from the Mince Tarts recipe in the new Extra Easy Christmas book. Can dig it out and post it if you're still in need of it.

joes syn free sausages

has anyone had or ordered joes syn free sausages???

I've had them and they were ok but so expensive :( and I do prefer the Tesco cumberland low fat ones and there only 1 syn each x

i really want to try them just so worried incase im not in when they deliver

could you get them delivered to work? Or call Joes Sausages and get them to tell the courier a safe place they can leave them?

If you go to class you could always do a bulk order with some other members to save on postage, and make sure someone is in to receive the order.

i did think about getting it sent to work
we open 7.30 till 6pm so should be ok

MrsWilsoncroft said:
what is everyones favourite things from Joes? I want to place an order. x

I love the Chinese style chicken and pork steaks. Gorgeous for stirfrys, grilled with veg and rice, and great for the BBQ.

The sausages were nice for a treat but too pricey for what they really are. X

I have just placed an order and can't wait for it to arrive. A few of us wanted to order so we got free delivery but I spend £26 all together and I have got at least 8 meals for 3 out of this plus extra sausage for lots of breakfasts... I think this is really good value for money and cheaper than my local butchers.

Though I would share with you some photos of my order from joes sausage that arrived today, quick delivery and so well packaged.

It smells lovely! Can't wait to try!

Attachments

• image-1681223416.jpg
    image-1681223416.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 157
  • image-739215852.jpg
    image-739215852.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 194
yum yum £48 worth coming my way thursday, let us know how they are

The polystyrene cool boxes the sausages are also excellent for festivals or camping - you can just bin it once you've used whatever is inside!!

Mine are arriving too, I would like to know what the steaks Are like and sin values

Back