Joes sausages

Joe. Slimming Worlds own Sausage Santa.

I havent ever had Joes because my local butcher does certified syn free sausages but having looked up Joes, I see hes over in Liverpool somewhere and has quite a few outlets in Liverpool, so I might get the OH to take me sausage hunting and do a comparison.

madamelaminx, could i ask a question about your butchers sausages. how do i find out if my butchers does syn free sausages? im sorry if this is a daft question

:) oooh I've just had a look on the website and they have a supplier where my mum lives, so think I'll be putting in a bulk order to her to bring up at weekend. It's put me in a good mood, plus the thought of BBQ's in the summer being syn free!! Yummy yummy!

I am in the process of getting together a bulk order for my SW group.

I have heard great things about Joes Sausages!

Yumm. I really like them, especially the chilli and garlic ones!

Enjoy.
x

Can someone plz give me some info on these syn free sausages and where u get them from? Thanks :)

I order for my entire group! :) It works out easiest, cash up front and sausages the next week! lol! They are utterly amazing though! mmmm

Ordering from Joes

I have just placed my first order hoping that it will be delivered on Friday. Free carriage kicks in when you have ordered 16 packs. The burgers are cheaper per pack than the sausages. I have ordered a mixture of both, total order value £44 with free carriage.
I'm looking forward to trying them and will let you all know what I think.
Yumm - I can't wait. ;)

Shame, just visited the website to place an order, and discovered that they are not suitable for coeliacs, which hubby is, and far too much sausages for me to eat on my own!

Shame, just visited the website to place an order, and discovered that they are not suitable for coeliacs, which hubby is, and far too much sausages for me to eat on my own!

you could always flog the extra to someone in group..
our C used to go down to a "local" butchers once a week and often came back with 60 or so lbs of sausagesmost of which were pre-ordered by members but at least 10lbs were sold on spec.. and he was always disapointing someone when he ran out..

you could always flog the extra to someone in group..
our C used to go down to a "local" butchers once a week and often came back with 60 or so lbs of sausagesmost of which were pre-ordered by members but at least 10lbs were sold on spec.. and he was always disapointing someone when he ran out..

Thanks, I could become the sausage del boy of my group!

Syn Free Sausages!

Wasn't sure this should go under the "syn values" thread... cos they are no syns!!

I heard Joe's Sausages mentioned in group last night.... I have stayed away from sausages since starting SW cos I'd rather use my syns on chocolate and alcohol!

But yay! Free sausages!!

Low Fat Sausages

I wish I had heard about these before!

yeah i heard about them a while ago syn free burgers to but the postage is steep and theres minimum order that said im going to print the order form off and take it to group next week now ive been reminded lol

Wasn't sure this should go under the "syn values" thread... cos they are no syns!!

I heard Joe's Sausages mentioned in group last night.... I have stayed away from sausages since starting SW cos I'd rather use my syns on chocolate and alcohol!

But yay! Free sausages!!

Low Fat Sausages

I wish I had heard about these before!

You should look around the forum more and see what else youre missing. Joes sausages are a favourite on here as youll see from the thread...

Yummy

I've now tried Joe's sausages and burgers. They are very good. Of course, I would prefer nice fatty ones but these are the best Syn Free one's that I've tried. They beat the Quorn sausages by miles. I know you have to buy quite a bit to take advantage of the free carriage but at least the freezer is well stocked up.

i've just placed my order too. so looking fwd to Thursday. lol

Joe's burgers are worth a try too. Plus if you include these in your order the price comes down. Free carriage is based on packs ordered and not order value. The burgers are cheaper than the sausages per pack.

Back