Joes sausages

Any one who hasn't tried it, you have to order some, I love them!!! Highly recommended Joes. They package really well too.

xxxx

Just been looking at the website and they do work out rather alot as you have to order so many, Are they Frozen or Fresh and how long do they stay fresh for?

Thanks in advance
Catherine x x

Just been looking at the website and they do work out rather alot as you have to order so many, Are they Frozen or Fresh and how long do they stay fresh for?

Thanks in advance
Catherine

Im waiting for my second order. They are expensive but worth it xx

Thanks in advance
Catherine

Hey Catherine
They are fresh, I tend to bulk order, freeze them in portions of four. Perfect!

I can't eat normal sausages anymore I now find them too salty. I love Cumberland ones.

Xx

Thank you. Want to order some and just wondered whether people thought they were worth it! Let me know when you've tried them x

There is a HUGE Joes sausages sticky thread in the Syn section

I;ve not eaten them as i'm a veggie but i have bought some for the other half and he really likes them. He had the chilli and garlic one and he said they were really tasty and juicey and very *meaty*. Hope that helps.

we did a class order with everyone contributing towards the postage by 50p per order.

we tried the pork and apple and at last a proper sausage
one girl who is really fussy says the olde english ones are yummy and she wants more.

full cooked breakfast for us tomorrow with real sausage :):)

What a great idea crazy lady. I'd love to try some but don't fancy ordering 8 packs just incase they aren't to my taste. Or rather don't fancy ordering 8 packs because they won't last long in my house, that's more like it! xxx

Just one more question ... Without going into too much vile detail - do joes sausages have the nasty skin with a certain 'latex' texture that other low fat sausages seem to have? Can't stand low fat sausages generally because the skin on them just knocks me sick! Why can't they put the same skin on as full fat type sausages?! Is it because it's full of fat?!!! xxxx

Itdoesntfityet said:
Just one more question ... Without going into too much vile detail - do joes sausages have the nasty skin with a certain 'latex' texture that other low fat sausages seem to have? Can't stand low fat sausages generally because the skin on them just knocks me sick! Why can't they put the same skin on as full fat type sausages?! Is it because it's full of fat?!!! xxxx

Don't really no the answer to that but they do sausage meat make lovely scotch eggs with it or roll your own no skin :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Itdoesntfityet - I haven't noticed the skin so it either means I lack observation skills or they're fine. Either could be true!

I'm taking an order form to group tonight because it's been ages since we did one. I've cleared out the freezer ready for a big order, can't wait.:D

I have just made the most delicious Pasta dish using Joes Chilli and Garlic sausages . We ordered last week and it came today. I have never had these before , but the dish was divine. I kept one also to try as a cooked sausage .

I have attached a photo, and will post the recipe in the recipe section.

We ordered a pack of every sausage to try and also burgers - the majority are now in the freezer - can't wait

;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back