Joes sausages

I've been thinking about ordering these, but hubby is a coeliac and they contain gluten, and children wouldn't touch sausages or burgers with a barge pole!
So, it would be a huge amount of sausages/burgers for me alone.
So, are they worth ordering, I rarely eat sausages or burgers as prefer 'real' meat?

I've been thinking about ordering these, but hubby is a coeliac and they contain gluten, and children wouldn't touch sausages or burgers with a barge pole!
So, it would be a huge amount of sausages/burgers for me alone.
So, are they worth ordering, I rarely eat sausages or burgers as prefer 'real' meat?

definately, i dont like sausages or burgers - very fussy with meat but these are lovely very meaty - when u cook them there is no disgusting fat dripping out. the sausagemeat is good you can make all sorts with it burgers, stuffing balls, meats balls, patties - i even made the kebab meat with half lamb half sausage meat xx

Has anyone been disappointed with Joe's sausages?
I've had the lincolnshire sausages and found them very dry and with thick skins. I grilled them and the meat shrunk away from the skin, not very pleasant!

Also had the pork and apple burgers, and whilst they were nice and meaty, I found them very tasteless.

I'm hoping the chilli and garlic sausages are better and I'm going to make the scotch eggs with the pork sausagemeat.

I spent almost £50 so I hope the other items are better!

Has anyone been disappointed with Joe's sausages?
I've had the lincolnshire sausages and found them very dry and with thick skins. I grilled them and the meat shrunk away from the skin, not very pleasant!

Also had the pork and apple burgers, and whilst they were nice and meaty, I found them very tasteless.

I'm hoping the chilli and garlic sausages are better and I'm going to make the scotch eggs with the pork sausagemeat.

I spent almost £50 so I hope the other items are better!

i was disappointed with the pork n mustard sausages but the pork chiil n garlic sauasges are so nice, i bought sausage meat too and made pork burger mixed in some chopped onion, chilli n garlic yummy :)

I am trying to find people to order with me so I can try these! Just asked mother-in-law who is doing this with me, she's checking the website out at the moment! Ahh what I wouldn't give for a nice burger!! xxx

I've just put an order in - going to Wales on friday for a week so I'm going to take a couple of packs with me.

The pork and chilli sausages seem to have the most votes on here so looking forward to having those on the barbecue!

We have put an order in at group!! Exciting!! Xx

I love all of their flavours !! I like the grill steaks too (Theyre just flat sausages !) haha

x

Had these yesterday, the mustard ones.. oh my god.. Soooooo nice.. Deffo nicest sausages i've ever had. no grisle or anything at all
xx

Dare I say it but the texture of them is like... chippy sausages :) nom nom nom !!

x

Got mine got mine!! Had the burgers the other night for my dinner!! They were absolutely delish! Got pork and apple sausages and Chinese pork steaks out of freezer ready for my BBQ! X

Had the Chinese pork last night and a couple of pork and apple sausages! Delish! I will be ordering again!! Xx

Well the garlic and herb grill sticks are interesting! I didn't mind them (I ate them) but they pretty much tasted of posh stuffing!! Not something I'll be going for again! Xx

Sorry, can you tell me are all joes sausages free or if not can any tell me the syn value, a friend of mine give me some to try, and i am not sure of the syn value...

Thanks

Back