Joes sausages

Jack_D said:
Sorry, can you tell me are all joes sausages free or if not can any tell me the syn value, a friend of mine give me some to try, and i am not sure of the syn value...

Thanks

Yes - they're all free when you put in their ingredients into the SW calculator

X

Think im addicted to the chinese pork steaks!! YUMMY!!

I had my first order delivered last night, and as I had a stew in the oven I cooked a pack of the pork chipolatas in there too - just sprayed them with the oil spray first. They were FAB! Very meaty, quite solid, and nicely seasoned. For a 'plain' sausage they were easily the nicest I've eaten. I loathe getting gristle in my mouth and there's no chance of that with these I'm sure. I will be buying again, for definite.

After hearing everyone talking about "Joes Sausages" in class over the past couple of weeks, I have finally placed my first order today! :D

1 x thick pork sausages

1 x pork chipolatas
2 x Beef burgers
2 x chinese chicken
2 x sausage meat

All due for delivery Friday am!

Can't wait to try the sausages....but seriously, they're all Free???

x

SarJay84 said:
After hearing everyone talking about "Joes Sausages" in class over the past couple of weeks, I have finally placed my first order today! :D

1 x thick pork sausages
1 x pork chipolatas
2 x Beef burgers
2 x chinese chicken
2 x sausage meat

All due for delivery Friday am!

Can't wait to try the sausages....but seriously, they're all Free???

x

Yes all free and delicious

Hey a great dinner I had with the burgers was a beef burger salad. Lots of mixed salad and reduced fat coleslaw. Two of the burgers cooked in the oven with a hex a of cheese grated over each at the end...brilliant! I love Thr burgers and will probably only have 1 next time as unlike fatty ones these don't shrink when you cook them! X

Hey a great dinner I had with the burgers was a beef burger salad. Lots of mixed salad and reduced fat coleslaw. Two of the burgers cooked in the oven with a hex a of cheese grated over each at the end...brilliant! I love Thr burgers and will probably only have 1 next time as unlike fatty ones these don't shrink when you cook them! X

A burger that doesn't shrink when you cook it??? :eek:
I tell ya, Joe's products really do sound too good to be true!

I'm meant to be getting delivery tomorrow, but I still haven't had a confirmation E-mail through from Parcel Force yet, so can only assume they haven't picked the box up yet?? *shrug*

The Sausage meat makes great scotch eggs as well.

I've heard this from a few people and is one of the reasons I've ordered some to try!

Also, I used to make my own version of Maccy D's sausage and egg mcmuffin, so I can start doing that again now.....not the muffin part though! LOL :8855:

We ordered 16 packs the other day for the free P&P - mixture of the sausages, meat stich things and marinated meat.
All been good so far - peppered chicken breast was very good!
I think cooking the sausages in the oven gives the best results - if they are cooked under the grill they can be a bit dry due to the lack of fat!

Yeah I've oven cooked all my joes stuff-marinated steaks included! They are great! Just got sausage meat out the freezer to attempt scotch eggs on Sunday!! X

My delivery from Joes turned up about 1130 this morning and by 1230 I was tucking into a nice healthy SW free fry-up including two of the pork sausages.

My goodness are they scrummy?! ;) Nom nom nom....

x

The chipolatas are great-my fussy sister was even impressed! I think they would be very good in a casserole so am gonna make one with my next order!

Scotch eggs?

Ok, so I lurve Joe's stuff, big time! But am wondering how you cook the Scotch eggs? I can do the egg boiling and then wrapping in sausage meat bit... but then what? Do you coat them in anything? How do you cook them? Are they absolutely scrummylicious? :p

Anneski said:
Ok, so I lurve Joe's stuff, big time! But am wondering how you cook the Scotch eggs? I can do the egg boiling and then wrapping in sausage meat bit... but then what? Do you coat them in anything? How do you cook them? Are they absolutely scrummylicious? :p

Hiya, I mix the sausagemeat with half an onion chopped and a tsp mixed herbs plus 2 tbsp tomato ketchup. Then mix together wrap around boiled eggs spray with frylight and cook til slightly brown- gorgeous

Back