Johnson up day down day diet!

I weighed myself this morning after a not-too-brilliant DD on Weds and a UD yesterday and found I've stayed the same. With a DD today and a UD / ID at the weekend, I'm also hoping for a 1 - 2lb loss by Monday :)

I think staying the same after that is brilliant Debbie, you must feel very encouraged. I think you are right, your loss is going to be in about the same ball park as mine. This really is a very interesting way of life, isn't it? When you think how 'normally' we can live and still gradually lose weigh or worse case scenario, stay the same, compared with the weight just flying back on, it really is amazing. Its lovely to be on a diet and yet still look forward to the weekend! Thats a new one for me!

Hi everyone -

Glad it's all going so well.

Debbie - I live on the main road through town, you probably passed my house! You have to come into the town on it, whichever way you come in. It's parallel to the road with all the shops on! Barsleys is the dept. store.

Hope all JB's have had a good day. Mine has been great, really nice UD, not too much naughty stuff! Having tomorrow as an UD too, so will see how that effects weight loss. Hope to lose despite 4UD's and 3 DD's. Interesting ringing the changes!

Morning JUDDDDers!

Well, I weighed myself as usual this morning and was yet again pleasantly surprised. I don't think I posted yesterday because I was out and about a lot, but I actually dropped 2lb after my DD on Thurs. I was chuffed to bits because for a couple of days there I was just gaining and losing the same half a pound so I was expecting to see a change on the scale around now, just not such a dramatic one! Anyway, this morning only half a pound has gone on, which is quite amazing because that brings me to a total of 4 and a half pounds lost since starting, and that was less than a fortnight ago.

:D

Morning Judddies,

I had a good UD yesterday, had what I wanted, when i wanted it and this morning have lost another .5lb, after an UD!!!!!! Very pleased indeed, this is a first, normally after an UD I regain .5-1lb. Playing today as an UD too as I have a party to go tonight and I want to see if the system will allow a double UD without impacting too much on the weight loss. It's all trial and error at this stage but I don't want to be any stricter than I need to as I want to be able to tighten the regime if/when I plateau.

Have a good day Judddering!

Love

I have seriously overdone things today & now I feel like death warmed up:

Last night was flat-packed tv cabinet & desk for the room we've just redecorated. Today was supposed to be a DD but is more like an ID. I cleared the shed out completely then reboxed everything, chucked stuff & restacked. Looks so much better but today is way too hot to try doing this on a DD. I took a trip to the tip too but ending up eating when I got back as I felt sick & faint. I think I just overdid it in the weather but oh boy do I feel rough now. Have done nearly 10,000 steps already and it's only 4 o'clock.
:jelous:
On the plus side - 1) weighing this morning after an UD yesterday my weight stayed the same at 11,13 & 2) I got 96% in my latest Maths assignment, which came back in the post today so all in all an ok day.

Well Anja, I think that is the beauty of this plan, you can adapt it however necessary but it never comes under the heading of 'failed'.
I am having an ok UD today, feel really nibbly which I don't normally on an UD, but this is the 1st time I've done 2 in a row so maybe thats it. We are off to a party and then out for dinner though so there is no chance of doing a DD, so DD tomorrow and then see what Mondays weigh in brings. Fingers crossed for at least a lb!

I have seriously overdone things today & now I feel like death warmed up:

Last night was flat-packed tv cabinet & desk for the room we've just redecorated. Today was supposed to be a DD but is more like an ID. I cleared the shed out completely then reboxed everything, chucked stuff & restacked. Looks so much better but today is way too hot to try doing this on a DD. I took a trip to the tip too but ending up eating when I got back as I felt sick & faint. I think I just overdid it in the weather but oh boy do I feel rough now. Have done nearly 10,000 steps already and it's only 4 o'clock.
:jelous:
On the plus side - 1) weighing this morning after an UD yesterday my weight stayed the same at 11,13 & 2) I got 96% in my latest Maths assignment, which came back in the post today so all in all an ok day.

WOW for your weight, your exhausting but calorie burning physical efforts AND the maths result! Very well done.

Just have to say, this is fantastic and just what I need. Can't face SS at the moment so going to give JUDD a go. Thanks Karion for this. I am one very happy inspired judderer. :D

Excellent. Enjoy and best of luck on your new journey:cool:

Hope you feel better today Anja, very well done on your maths result to - what a star you are!

Love

Due to having my hol at the end of June, i have decided to return to ss for the next month. JUDDD is a great eating plan but i need fast results at the mo! Sorry ladies! But i will be back with the juddders soon! xxx

I might be joining you in that I'm afraid (or doing SS all day with an evening meal).

After yesterday's UD I put on 3lbs but I think some is muscle, water etc. I went to the cinema & I think the popcorn has soaked up some of the 5-6 litres of water/drinks, as my measurements are down but my weight is back to my starting point. Also my thighs really ache from Saturday's working hard.

Will leave my 2nd week loss until tomorrow am same as last week.

Oh Poo! Really want the JUDDDies to stick together. Still, no pressure, I understand the seductive speed of CD and if you can stick to it and it suits you then brilliant.

Keep an eye on remaining Judddies though, we will still be very glad of your support.

Love

Thanks Barb,

I'll see how I feel tomorrow. This is fab maintenance for me but I go on hol in 6 weeks & I need to shed 1 stone. If I were losing 2-3 lbs a week it'd be fab but I don't seem to be losing anything and it's a bit disheartening. Maybe I could fiddle with it a bit so that I only eat in the evenings as I'm fine SSing at work but can't JUST SS. I fail in the evenings/weekends, besides which I don't think it's balanced for me. I only ever last a week so I never actually lose any fat, just water.

This is so difficult. The desire to see fast results (or in my case any results) means that trying something new is scary. I can't really go back fully to SS as I am still on heavy duty painkillers, but I don't know if I have the control for JUDDD :(

Everytime I log in and read this thread, I feel excited at the thought of it really working for me, but then the doubts creep in....

....can someone switch off my brain please?! :rolleyes:

Back