Jon Stead Weight Loss Diary

Oh well done. Fantastic news about ur daughter. And great u did so well on LT.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Well that's it, I'm home! Back in GB for the next four weeks, well apart from the week in Florida coming up.

I traveled home and stayed on the shakes so still 100% compliant but thinking of having some chicken tonight.

Well I have to say it sounds like you've had a successful couple of TFR stints. Nice one.

I have to say I had a little chuckle to myself with regards to how many of you blokes have sachets of LT on the rig. Maybe you should have organised a LT meeting and group weigh-in to occupy yourselves while you were out there.

If you start refeeding again in the next couple of weeks I'd love to read about how that goes. I'm planning a 2 week refeed in three weeks time and I'm just a little nervous about it.

We have more than organised LT meetings onboard we have many weight loss competitions against those that reckon they can lose more weight without LT than those on it. It gets quite competitive,

Nothing like a little competition to focus the mind and provide that extra bit of incentive! I'm suprised the rig didn't just float away with all the group slimming going on.

Morning al from Orlando, Florida!

Arrived here yesterday tea time, picked up hire car with Sat Nav and proceeded to navigate way to hotel. Quite stressful as didn't really know the American road etiquette apart from having to drive on the right.

Was doing ok until the battery ran out on the sat Nav about a mile from the hotel and missed the needed turn off. Anyway eventually back on track and arrived fraught and tired.

Had a reasonable night's sleep and now up and raring to go and visit the sites! We've got thre days before my daughter's gym competition so let's enjoy them.

On the big plus side, my shorts that wouldn't even fasten before, now Ned a belt to keep them up!

Hurrah for Lipotrim the easiest diet on this planet!

Hello back from Florida where we had a great time. Daughter finished 8 out of 20 which was a bit disappointing but Team GB finished second overall.

I am traveling back to China on Tuesday and will be restarting Lipotrim again after the excesses of our holiday.

Anyway I'll be back chatting from China in the next few days!

Just arrived in Sanya, China. In hotel now, going back to work tomorrow and restarting Lipotrim probably on Friday. I have treat myself to a new shaker and some Vanilla shakes to augment the strawberry and chocolate. Now the dilemma! Last time I had strawberry for breakfast and chocolate for tea - when shall I have the vanilla? Decisions, decisions.

That's it I'm back at work. The scales have confirmed what I knew in that I have put on 13 lbs in 4 weeks. Well the weight loss starts again today and let's just hope it's as easy this time around as it has been the last two times.

Starting weight - 254 pounds

Finish weight - what I get to

My friend had a similar loss / gain to you. She went back on LT 2 weeks ago and is refeeding this week after a 16lb loss. She said it came off quicker and she found it easier.

I hope the same goes for you Jon. Good luck. :)

Morning all from a hot and humid South China sea - everything good here going into Day 2 of the third Lipotrim campaign, apart from the mosquito bites on my elbow, painful and annoying.

Anyway I had a vanilla shake to kick off this stint, followed by a chocolate one last night. I will have my favourite, strawberry, this morning and I have lost 1.7 pounds in 36 hours. I love Lipotrim, apart from the cost. I know it's food replacement so costs should balance out, but when I'm at work like this, my food is provided. maybe I could get them to provide my Lipotrim? Not a a chance!

Morning all - day 2 back on Lipotrim and feeling good. 3.4 pound off and BMI back to the magical 36.0. (36 is the cut off point for the medics over here to restrict you when issuing an offshore medical).

Here we are again another day starting over here in China. Getting ready to leave here though and sail to Vietnam. Expect to get there about Thursday or so.

Diet's going well and I've lost 5 pounds in three days and feeling good.

Morning all from a moving vessel in the South China Sea. We left Chinese waters yesterday and are sailing to Vietnam, ETA Thursday afternoon. We have 3 months work there before going to shipyard in Singapore for a few weeks. Then off to Canada. That will take 4 months to get there approximately!

Anyway the old Irish diet, Lip o'Trim is going good and almost half a stone off in 5 days.

Here I am two weeks into the third Lipotrim campaign and all going good although I have been a little light headed at times these last two days. Feeling Ok at the moment though.

I intend to refeed again in two weeks time and I am considering doing Herbal LIfe next trip. Anybody been on it, know anything about it? It seems cheaper than Lipotrim and also a bit more varied.

Don't know anything about HL det John but I did have a spell where I got light headed on LT. It did pass but I couldn't put my finger on why it happened. It only lasted for a week or so on and off (usually if I got up quickly from lying / kneeling down) and the only other time I had it was the first few days of my refeed. I put that one down to the change of food and my body just adjusting to it.

The TFR does get boring I agree. Good luck with the rest of this stint and whatever you decide to do next.

YEs I was a lot better yesterday with the light headedness but as you say it was when I got up fast. PLus it's extremely hot over here in Vietnam and I had been doing more outside work than I normally would so sweating a lot more than usual. Still taking on gallons of water a day though. Only another 13 days on LT until I get home and start refeeding.

Well we have moved location from China to Vietnam and I have 8 days left onboard. Continuing with LT when I travel home and will refeed when I get there.

I have today made it to 108.5kg which is just a tad over 17stone. I can't recall the last time I was in the 16stone weight category but I am hopeful that tomorrow, or within the next few days, that I drop below 17 stone.

My goal is to get down to under 16 stone so only 14 pound to go. I don't expect to do it this trip but a good maintenance period at home this time off and another stint of LT or Herbal Life should see me achieve that by mid July.

Heading home today, arrive tomorrow lunch time. I have made it down to 16 stone 11.5 pounds and will refeed at home. Assuming I can maintain OK I will lose the remaining 11 pounds next trip away.

Good luck to everybody.

Back