Jon's Refeed Diary

Well - just over a pound lost this week in spite of the constipation so pretty good on that front. Exercise is going really well too - I'm really enjoying the running now the weather is so good (if cold).

I just got back from seeing the plastic surgeon. She examined me and asked what I'd done, and what my priorities were. She was confident that they can go ahead as long as I maintain my weight for 4 months. I guess that's fair enough - they will send me another appointment for July when they'll go through all the options for me, then assuming I maintain (and this is giving me more motivation) I'll have liposuction on the flabby areas. She said that the whole procedure will take up to 2 years, because I'll need a couple of follow up ops to sort out the skin after the liposuction.

It all makes me even more determined to carry on with the healthy eating and exercise - I feel so much better and fitter, and having the surgery so I can finally feel more confident in my body will be the icing on the cake.

Jon
xx

Well done on the loss Jon and fantastic news on the surgery!!! :D :D If theres ever a motivation theres one!

Well done Jon on another good week for you. You must be very pleased with the surgeon's opinion. Roll on the next four months for you!!!

well done Jon you have done brilliant, and yes you are keeping this neewbie on track
thankyou
Tara

Running 4 times a week, walking well over 10000 steps a day and I've put a bloody pound on.

Not happy.

Jon Grrrr

ah john :hug99: .... might be that your body is starting to scult into muscle :)

I suppose it could be. We're off to Florida next Wednesday (!!!!!woo hoo!!!!) and I really wanted to be as near to my goal as possible before we go 'cos I'm bound to put a bit on there. Oh well. Might be able to shift it in the next week.

Jon
xxx

Have a great time in Florida. You will have a ball with your new fit bod!!!!

Hi all

I did my Sports Relief Mile yesterday, and went for my last pre-holiday weigh-in tonight. Lost 1.6lbs so pretty pleased, but a bit apprehensive about all the temptation waiting in Florida. I'll do my best to resist but I'm determined to have a good time and not be too hung up about it. Like my credit card bill I'm going to worry about it when I get back.:D

I'll check-in here if I manage to find some internet access, but if I don't manage to I'll be back in a couple of weeks.

Jon:flirt2:
xxx

Jon, well done on another loss this week. Have a great time in Florida. You are right to enjoy it within reason. You can pull up for any excess when you get back. Have a ball!!!!!!!

Ah well done on your loss John and have a damn good time on holiday :D x

Hi Jon,
I'm sooooooo jealous, I L-O-V-E Florida!!
Another great week for you, you're so close now!
I was there in July of last year. I am ashamed to say I ate like a pig, but it was SO hot, and we were on the go all day, I only put on 2.5lbs which was unbelievable given what I'd stuffed into my gob!
Have a blast.
Debs

Well - I'm back! We had a great time and I have eaten far more than I should but I was fairly careful about what I ate, and I did walk loads (over 15000 steps most days). The end result is that I have put on 4 and a half pounds which is not as bad as I had feared. I'll hopefully have got rid of the extra within couple of weeks. I'd decided that if I put on more than 7 lbs I'd go back on tfr but I think 1 meal replacement a day and 2 light meals should do it. I'll try to stay below 1300 cals for a couple of weeks and see how that works.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll do my best to catch up with all the posts as soon as I can.

Jon
Xx

Welcome back Jon,

Glad you had a great time on your hols:jelous:. A 4.5lbs gain is not bad at all, and you will easily lose it in no time. Eating more than usual and letting your hair down are what holiday's are all about!

Clair x

Hey Jon. Welcome back.

Glad you had a good time and 4.5lbs after going to america ... damn thats good!!! :giggle:

Jon, glad you enjoyed your break. All that lush food and only 4.5lbs gain!!!! You did very well, good for you.

I loved it - but didn't enjoy the feeling I had when I over-ate. I really don't think it was guilt - it was just that I hadn't had that bloated lethargic feeling for months and when it came back I realised how much I hated it. I'm so pleased that happened 'cos it makes me think that I really might have changed my attitude to food even when I'm not being so careful.
Any how - since I got home I've lost 3.5lbs so I'm nearly back to where I was before I left. It's my official pharmacy weigh in today so fingers crossed.

Jon
xx

Just back from the pharmacy and I'm 2lbs up on before I went. I'm really delighted with that because I really did eat quite a bit while I was away. I enjoyed the eating (of course!) but I didn't like the bloated feeing it gave me. I know I've lost a few pounds since I got home, and hopefully will lose the last 6lbs within a few weeks.

Jon
xx

2lbs up thats nothing my sweet! :D well done x

Back