Jo's CD Diary

morning jo, hope your having a good one

Morning everyone....thanks for the giggles already!!

Just one tub, that's all it took. Yeah. Tra la laaaaa.

One peanut bar into my day and trying to wait until 12 for a shake

I have stopped weighing and am worried because I don't feel my body is changing

The mental/physical boudaries of this journey are strange

Wishing you all a wonderful day

xxx

hun dont worry about not feeling like your bodys changing, i honestly feel no different now to when i started thou i know thats just my mind playing tricks

Morning everyone....thanks for the giggles already!!

Just one tub, that's all it took. Yeah. Tra la laaaaa.

One peanut bar into my day and trying to wait until 12 for a shake

I have stopped weighing and am worried because I don't feel my body is changing

The mental/physical boudaries of this journey are strange

Wishing you all a wonderful day

xxx

I'm with Claire on this one - your mind'll play tricks. Think of it this way - you're shedding inches from the parts of your body you're not keeping an eye on - your knees, your elbows, your wrists, your neck, LOL. I quite often go through phases where for example my trousers feel as snug as usual around the waist but seem to have extra room in the legs. Odd, odd, very odd.

Hope you had a good day my lovely.
I feel much brighter tonight.
Only two more days until your official WI
Mwah xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely lady hope you had lovely day speak soon your doing so well keep up the amazing work xxxxx

It is such a strange thing, ladies. I am not getting much time to check in with everyone at the moment

Just a fly-by to say that I am still 100% (though guzzling a lot of water flavourings- my CDC reckons that is not a problem as I am still in keto presumably....not hungry anyway). Haven't exercised since Sunday but trying to jog tonight for 30 mins.

Amazingly, doing SS+ at the weekend and then reverting back to SS Mon to Thu has worked this week and I reckon taken the emphasis off food.

Sorry for such a paltry up-date girls

WI tomorrow at 7.15...I'll make a date for a proper catch up

xxxx

Glad to hear about the water flavorings, I've been having an extra 1/4 teaspoon here and there. Have a great day :D

Hello lovely I do the same as well :) so well all do it what a shocker hahahahaha can't wait to see how you get on tomorrow talk then for proper catch up xxxx

Lasses, I have mountains of the stuff. I would say 5 tsp a day (through litres and litres of water mind). Yikes!!

I have been thinking.....it gets easier this. You kind of come to accept that your foodpacks are your fuel source and built your patterns round them, oddly. It becomes almost natural really quickly.

I ran tonight...just about 35 mins, and sooooo slowly but it felt good to keep moving. I didn't do SS+ either but will reserve it for the weekend. I don't feel unusually hungry...

Plate of M&S 'Extremely Chocolatey' biccies plonked under my neb at a meeting today........boy could I smell them! Guess what though....I inhaled. I actually inhaled and enjoyed the smell. Mmmmmm.

All was going really well until.....I got on the scales. At 6pm tonight. On day 6 of a 100% week 2. Plus 3 bouts of running/body pump. And it appears that I may have lost only 2lb. 2ib. FFS!!

That has better not be the weight when I clamber on there the morra!! Lol.

I know it all evens out, but it can break your feeble little heart a bit girls.

Overall I am still feeling extremely positive and totally committed. Thoughts of wagon-dives have occasionally crept into my mind but you know what? I'd rather face the short-lived feelings of deprivation than the regret and the need to re-start.

After I weighed myself I thought 'hm! I have run so I'll have a slice of turkey' and stomped off to the fridge. I grabbed the pack and started to pull at the opening....in a kind of blind frenzy. Then strangely an inner voice kind of appeared and said 'you can still stop this....'. And I did.

I am not saying that one slice of turkey would have spelled disaster, but something important happened at that fridge door today. As the lovely Lily said in one of the first diaries I ever read on this site....whatever it is you are looking for isn't in the fridge ('It's not in there'....or was it 'here' Lily??'

Anyway, the Apprentice is on in 5 and I need a wee. See you tomorrow.

Strength and resilience, friends. Mwah xxx

Naughty!

I had a naughty sneak on the scales this morning again (shocking)

They said 12st7......2 weeks ago my naked weight was 13st 5.

That must mean a 3 or 4 pound loss this week as I lost 7 last week

I'd be happy with that.....not ecstatic, but happy

Am feeling much slimmer today and wearing a lovely, ruffly animal print thing with a pencil skirt I haven't worn for nigh on a year.

Went to bed hungry and am hungry again. They (whoever they are) say that CD doesn't teach you healthy eating patterns...I would like to dispute that!!

I am much more aware of my body's needs and am learning to savour my shakes/bars/porridge slowly.

I now feel full after each mealpack and spend time 'knowing' that I am ok....if that makes sense.

CD makes you aware of your body's needs and when these have been met

Have a good day everyone

J xxx

Good luck at your WI tonight hunni.
Can't wait to hear. Am at an evening meeting at a restaurant but it's buffet so should be fine. Xxx

Hang in there girl and stick to the chicken! LOL

I am starving today and have had 2 CD already....why oh why? Have to stave off buffet cravings at lunch too....

NIGHTMARE

Buffets are my worstest thing :(

J

morning jo, can i have your weight loss please? your doing brilliantly

its suprising isnt it how the shake can leave you filled up. when i look at my old portion sizes compared to my shake i do wonder how i ever fitted it all in me, lol

Oh Jo it's all in the mind all in the mind. I will probably not have anything I will just keep busy and drink sparkling water.
Then I can have an omelette when I get in later. Weighed myself and think another pound may have gone. Hope so but got till monday. Think I need a 4 pound a week loss but that may be too optimistic to get to my first goal eeek.
Hang on in there and tell yourself you can have a ss+ day once u been weighed it may all be in your head ;-) xxx

Arrrg

Oh nooooo!

I ate some random chicken breast and now want my 3rd CD.

Why am I so randomly hungry?

I un-wrapped the buffet for everyone....all my faves were on there...breaded salmon gougons, pakora, sarnies, mini sausages, tomato and cheese plaits, chocolate tart...and plain, sliced chicken breast.

I had 4 little bits.

Didn't plan on doing this, it just happened. I am genuinely hungry.....wondering if having too much water flavouring has knocked my keto out or if it was a mental thing

I could have had a pakora I suppose....or a sarnie and I didn't

I don't feel guiilty- just a bit bemused!!

Urrrrgh

J

The water flavouring has nothing in it, try just literally guzzling water! I was drinking about 5 litres at first just to get rid of the hunger, it did work :D

DO NOT feel like you have 'cheated' by eating the chicken! It's SS+, you did so well by leaving the other stuff, if you had eaten the rest them you would have gone off plan, but you didn't, so feel proud of yourself xx

Am feeling much slimmer today and wearing a lovely, ruffly animal print thing with a pencil skirt I haven't worn for nigh on a year.

Oh dear, it's been a long day... I was wondering about you telling us about your lovely, ruffly animal print thong :eek:

Memo to self, must stop skim reading everything LOL!

Hope you have a fab WI, you deserve it hun xx

Oh dear, it's been a long day... I was wondering about you telling us about your lovely, ruffly animal print thong :eek:

Memo to self, must stop skim reading everything LOL!

Hope you have a fab WI, you deserve it hun xx

:8855::8855::8855: well we know jo is proud of her lacy undies

Back