Journey to lose 2 stone, food diary on EE!!

Hi Becky, thank you, I weighed this morning and have lost a pound. Had a bad week so lucky to have lost. I think I've been pushing my luck a little too much and if I don't stick to it 100% this week, I'm going to end with no more losses.
Just realised I didn't post my food diary last night! I had parents evening and then had marking to do so had a really late night and no time to come on here.

Today-Wednesday

4 alpen lights (not all together!!) hex Bs
cheese salad (hex a) vlf mayo 0.5 syns
Seabass and veg
berries and mullerlight

Thanks Becky. The 1lb loss was total fluke as I weighed the day before and had not lost it so it all happened last minute!! Hope you have a good loss this week, you deserve it!!:)

Thursday red day

mullerlight
chocolate digestive (4 syns)
banana
grapes
milk for coffee (hex a)
wholemeal pitta with sw kebab meat/salad (hex B) (1 syn vlf mayo)
2 weetabx mixed with 1 tbs syrup & 1tbs nutella (6 syns)
mixed berries
orange drink (3 syns)

14 syns

Friday Red

Mullerlight
2 choc digestives (8 syns)
tia maria and diet coke (4 syns)
2x whole pitta with sw doner meat and salad (1 syns-vlf mayo)
orange juice with water (2 syns)

15 syns

Last edited:
Saturday red day

cherries
about 5 wotsits (1 syn?)
milk for coffee (Hex A)
SW quiche with salad (Hex A-cheese) (1/2 syn vlf mayo)
9 :)o) ww mini muffins (18 syns)

ok so Sat evening turned in to a flexi syn evening doh. I had some wine, disaronno, cadburys fruit and nut, a trifle and 2 choccy bics. Too many syns to calculate. I am bad!

Last edited:
Sunday red

SW Quiche (hex a cheese)
WW Choc dessert whip powder (hex a for milk & 2.5 syns)
wholemeal pitta with salad and meat (hex B & 1 syn vlf mayo)
disaronno (guessing at 8 syns)
3 rashers bacon (4.5 syns for rind)
cherries
nesquik milkshake (hex a & 6 syns)
5 squares dairy milk (?10 syns)
slice soreen malt loaf with low fat spread (syns-??)
viscount biscuit (5 syns)
cashew nuts (8 syns)

Oops another bad day-looks like 50 syns plus today.
I am having a real problem sticking to plan on weekends

Last edited:
Monday red day

2 weetabix/milk/1 sugar (hex a/b & 1 syn)
cocoa (hex a & 2 syns)
Pitta with butter (hex b & 1 syn)
5 squares dairy milk (7.5 syns)
2 eggs
chicken salad (1 syn-vlf mayo)
2 mullerlight
sugar free jelly (1.5 syns)

14 syns

Last edited:
Hey Josie! Your weekend sounded like a yummy one he he!! I had a bad night last night, couldn't stop eating lol! Planning my days in advance at the mo to try to get organised, it's worked today at least!!

I'm really missing SW, was going to come back over this week but I've joined the WW Feb challenge and as I've joined 3 challenges and never completed 1 of them I thought I'd break the habit and try my best to lose the 6lbs I'd hoped with WW lol!

Oh I am hopeless lol! Good luck for Wednesday xx

Hi Becky,

Good luck with the challenge, it really is difficult though isn't it! I have had major chocolate cravings for days now, thought I was going to mess up today with some dairy milk but managed to restrict it to 7.5 syns worth.
Think it will be a sts for me this week as I've eaten a lot today even though I have stuck to plan. So only tomorrow to influence things lol. Maybe a sts will give me the kick up the backside I need.
I hope you get back on plan fully and start getting some big losses, I think that as time goes by diets definitely become a lot harder than the start, I was mega focused at first lol

Tuesday red day

2 alpen lights (hex b)
1 mullerlight
wholemeal pitta with scrape of l/f spread (1 syn) with pork curry (10 syns for sauce)
sw roulade

Total 11 syns

Weigh in this morning and 2 pounds lost!! Couldn't believe it, I actually weighed myself about ten times as I thought my scales must be broken. I had such a bad weekend that I thought I'd just maintain.
Not complaining though, so pleased and keep thinking how much more I'd lose if I stuck to plan 7/7 instead of 5/7!!

Wow Josie! You are going great guns!! Another fantastic weigh in!!

Are you just doing red days now?? I think I would lose a lot on red days because I'm not much of a meat eater he he!! Maybe I should follow them when I come back to SW?? Maybe I'll research it!!

xx

Hi Becky, yes I do follow all red days now and it definitely seems to be working for me. I don't have any potatoes, pasta, rice or white bread now and I think it has been a big factor in my weight loss.

Wednesday Red Day

Mullerlight
2 Alpen light (Hex B)
Choc digestive (4 syns)
Wholemeal pitta cheese & toms (Hex A/B)
Extra light soft cheese (6 syns)
Cottage pie-swede/carrot top (2 syns)
Raspberries
Milk for coffee (Hex A)

12 syns

Thursday red day

2 alpen light (Hex B)
Salad with cheese and wholemeal pitta, scrape l/fat spread Hex A/B & 1 syn)
mince beef with swede n carrot mash (1 syn)
mulleright mixed with 2 warmed up crushed alpen (6 syns)
Niknaks (7 syns)
2 choc biscuits (7 syns)
Cocoa ( Hex A & 2 syns)

Oh dear-have eaten flapjack and it's 30 syns worth!

54 syns OMFG is all I can say

Think I'm due on, as been ravenous this afternoon and craving sweet stuff so bad.

Last edited:
Hope you're going on OK Josie, I've had my visitor today, did have a few yummies yesterday which explains things a bit! I love flapjacks, I used to go to the gym and then pop into the Spar for a Flapjack, never lost any weight he he!! By the way I started SW again today, had a Red day and have really enjoyed it! I had Weetabix, ham sandwich and beef curry with veggies, really full!! Have a great weekend :0) xx

Glad you enjoyed the red day Becky, your food sounds yum! I hope you have some great losses, from reading other threads different people lose better on different plans. For me it is definitely red, hopefully you will be the same xx

Well yesterday-Friday was probably my worst day to date since starting 29 December, it started off fine until 3pm at an after school meeting where cakes and biscuits were available and I indulged.
The evening was no matter with wine, pasta and milkshake all featuring in my dieting breakdown!!

It is like I cannot control my cravings before totm no matter how hard I try. But this morning I am determined to get back on it and not mess up this weekend. I got on the scales and have gained, not sure if it is due to water retention/overeating or both. So guess my main target now is to stay on plan for the next four days until weigh in and aim for a sts. :cry:

Aww Josie don't cry, bless you! Us girls just can't help it at this time of the month, don't worry too much!! xx

aw thanks Becky!! Well Sat/Sun have been bad again, totally off plan so no point posting food diaries.
The cravings seemed to have tailed off now, so I feel confident I can make a fresh start tomorrow.
Dreading WI on Wed morning though :sigh:

Hope your weigh in is a good one Becky x

Right, this is a fresh week and I am putting the last four days behind me. I am back on track today whoopee

Monday Red Day

2 Alpen Lights (hex B)
ham and cheese salad-vlf mayo (Hex A & 1 syn)
mullerlight
sw doner kebab (Hex B & 2 syns)
Cocoa ( Hex A & 2 syns)
Mullerlight
Viscount (3.5 syns)

Total 8.5 syns

Last edited:
Yay! Glad you've got back on the wagon!! What flovour Mullerlight do you have with your berries? I love Vanilla! I'm going to have to try out the Doner meat, but will have to leave it for next week as I've spent so much on food these past few days he he!! Do you use Lamb mince? I read that you could also use beef mince?? Wondered if it tasted any different?? xx

Back