Journey to lose 2 stone, food diary on EE!!

Hi Becky I use beef because I can't get hold of lean lamb mince in any supermarkets in Cornwall. My husband has made it with normal lamb and it is lovely but obviously I can't have it due to the fat!! But the beef is still nice. I find that the meat can go a bit dry and I only ever think it needs 45 mins in the oven rather than 1 hr 20 like the recipe says. But I make a garlic sauce with blf mayo, fat free natural yoghurt, lemon juice and crushed garlic, without a sauce it would be dry. But I have it loads and love it.

I am doing the red/green plans only and also find I lose more on red even though I usually have HEB potato. We all find which suits us best and it also depends on our tastes. I am very fussy with veg so red days are great for me.

Hi Hollys nan, I was looking at a thread the other day about the best plan and some people find they lose more on green, others on red!! I am definitely red, I can't get on with green days at all it's so weird.
Becky-just realised I didn't answer about mullerlight flavour, normally it is vanilla or vanilla with chocolate sprinkles. I keep frozen berries in the freezer and get them out about an hour before and then just mix them in with the mulleright, I think it sweetens them as they can be sour sometimes and it is filling too. x

Tuesday EE day

1 alpen light (3 syns)
mullerlight
wholemeal pitta with ham and toms (Hex B)
spag bol with cheese (Hex A)
Icecream (12 syns)

15 syns

becca and I have exactly the same problem and taste buds I think! I do like mushrooms and tomatoes though and also love fruit. I am doing the red/green days, find these better for me.

Hi, I know my diary reads as EE and that's how I started off, but found I am much better suited to red. I prefer to have 2 hex a/b and hate all the messing about with EE to get 1/3 in. If you look through my diary you'll see that I have done all red days for some time, yesterday was my first EE in weeks and I didn't like it at all!!

WI this morning was STS, can't complain at all as it is star week and I have not followed plan this week.

Today-Wednesday

Flexi syn day again unfortunately. Had a lunch time event to go to and the pastry buffet could not be resisted. I've been rubbish for a week now. My aim is to get back to it tomorrow as I fear the overeating will catch up and I'll gain in the next few days so I need to counteract it this week.

Well done for your STS Josie, I'm loving Red days too, thanks for the inspiration! And until today I didn't know you could have 2 heas doh!! xx

Yes well done on STS if you went off plan. Next week you will prob have lost a lot. Definately red days best for me, like my carbs too on green, but dont tend to lose as much on those days!

Thanks Becky, the two Hex's are great aren't they!! Love your profile pic too.
Hollys nan-not sure if I will lose next week as I messed up yesterday too but have 6 days to stay on plan so I might maintain again as I am sure my over indulgence will soon catch up lol!!
Gonna post today's diary, I had a medium mocha from costa today and need to find out the syns, hoping it isn't more than 15!!

Thursday red day

mullerlight
wholemeal pitta (hex b)
2 alpen lights (hex b)
strawberries
medium costa mocha (7.5 syns)
rainbow trout and steamed brocolli
mullerlight

Last edited:
Lol josie! I had rainbow trout for tea too! Had mine with roasted pepper, onion, and some fresh tomatoes, lovely isn't it!! xx

Yeah I love rainbow trout too!!

Friday red day

mullerlight
3 scotch eggs (1 hex b for breadcrumbs & 3 syns)
2 Plums
Bacon & cheese burger (Hex A/B & 1 syn ketchup)
sugar free jelly (3 syns)
250ml red wine (8.5 syns)

15.5 syns

cheeseburger was lovely, burgers are so much nicer when they're home made. Couldn't believe I could eat a bacon cheese burger syn free lol

Saturday red day

Brekkie-wholemeal roll with 2 low fat sausages & ketchup (hex B & 3 syns)
Lunch-Mousakka (Hex A-cheese)
Tea-Mousakka (Hex A-cheese)
3 skinny cow chocolate dippers (9 syns)
Red wine (12 syns)
Glass cider (6 syns)

30 syns

Back