JUDDDering to the finnish line, UD intuitivly !

hi all,
today is a DD for me, so up at 9.30 & had a coffee. Feeling quite relaxed & good about it all. I may have eaten more than anticipated yesterday, but the scales stayed the same :D.
So far i've had a cappuccino muffin (CD) & 750 mls H2o & no desires for food, think i'm still full from yesterday.
All's good
xx:)

Good for you Cheryl, you sound in a nice laid back frame of mind. That's the beauty of this plan, it does seem to take the agonising out. I am feeling very calm about food, I am already making better choices because I am not in an all or nothing state.

Keep up the good work, really looking forward to seeing everyones week 1 and 2 losses!

concidering its nearly 2 weeks since i last managed to compleat a whole day CDing, i have to say today has gone suprisingly well. Sure at times i've been a bit hungry, but i know come tommorrow i shall be able to eat again & that thought is keeping me on the straight & narrow. It is all about mind over matter isn't it !! :eek::D
so far - 2 packs , 2 coffee's & just over 2 litres H2o
all is good then :cool:

Well done Cheryl, sounds really good!

Day 3 - UD

going into day 3 now & i really think this could be the key to my finnishing my journey.
i managed to compleat yesterday on 3 shakes & 3 littres H2o + 1 slice bread.
going into today - bearing in mind i have been at work all night - so far i have had 1/2 pot low fat humous & carot sticks, some fresh pineapple, a bowl of porridge & a croissant with jam. Now the croissant wasn't part of the plan but i was still hungry after the porridge so i had it & enjoyed it.
I am quite excited to see what the scales say on Tuesday, which will be my official ticker weigh day.
off to zzzz land now, catch up later
xx:nightf:

since getting up i have had :-
a chicken sandwich
2 go ahead slices
a packet of low fat "baked" crisps
2 coffees
1 litre H2o
& i have just had my dinner - Roast Beef, salad & new potatoes, i'm really pleased to say i put 3 medium size potatoes on the plate & LEFT ONE :eek:, normally i would have eaten it just cos it was there but i was full so i left it.:clap:

All in all i'm fairly pleased with what i have eaten today & my mind is in such a better place :party0011:

Thats the ticket Cheryl - it really is a new of thinking! I have had a really interesting DD today.
Am at 405 cals for the day and off to bed in a minute. Really have not been too hungry at all today. Think as he days/weeks go by you get more in the swing of it.

So pleased you are getting on so well, make sure you record your losses for all to see!!!!!

Love

morning all !
i'm going into a DD today & following an UD, DD & UD the scales read me as 1lb down - tats since Friday am, so relativly pleased with that, tommorrow is official weigh day so hopefully as today is DD there should be a nice number looking at me from the scales then ;)
Woke up this morning quite peckish but had to go to doctors for some fasting blood tests so i couldn't be tempted to eat, which was a bit of a blessing. Just going to have a coffee & in about an hour a CD muffin.
will check in later

Well i've got to the end of another DD, successfully i may add.:party0049:
I do have to admit to being a bit peckish, but hey, i can :eat: tommorrow.
I am really excited about what the:scale: will say tommorrow, i can't remember last time i was this excited about a weigh in :eek:.
Today i have been :thinking2:abit about my DD's. At the moment i am doing CD on them, but on thought & investigation i will save myself a shed load of money by using Slim Fast products.
I curently have enough CD packs for 2 weeks of DD's, so i will use them up & then buy some Slim fast. Lets face it ; ketosis doesn't come into the equasion any more, so why spend more than i need to :confused:

This just sounds so fantastic for you hunny, you seem to be doing so well on it.

Glad you are sounding so upbeat as well.

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow, I wait with anticipation for the result!

Awww so pleased Cheryl!:cool:

Hi Cheryl

just saw your weigh on the Juddders weight loss thread. 1.6lbs is good, don't be down, you've lost that, it's gone and it hasn't been a struggle, so get down to it and it may be a bit more next week!

Love

Of course you're right Barb, i just hoped it might be more so was a tad dissapointed,but like you say, at least its off !
I have just had a delicious bowl of Oat-so-simple (golden syrup flavour) into which i chopped a few nuts, yum yum !
Its funny how you look forward to your UD & eating, yet are quite content not to eat on a DD :confused:.
Ihave just walked the girls to school today,along with the dog, as its a lovely sunny day, if not a tad breezy & whilst on the way home i noticed my lovely new size 16 pants, which i thought fitted quite nicely, kept slipping down :eek:, looks like i may need to get some size 14 ones. They have some nice ones in Asda for £2 a pair :eek:, so a trip there soon may be in order :D

Well that sounds good - nothing like your trousers falling down to cheer you up!!!!

that was pants as in underwear ;) LMAO

I was reading it as trousers too. Was thinking I better get to Asda for a nice pair for £2.:D

That's a fab loss Cheryl to start with. As really it is only 2 days of dieting isn't it?

Enjoy your Upday.

Dizzy x

Crikey, thats worse than I thought! You go and get thsoe new pants right now!

Love

just updating my food intake for today.
for lunch i sat out in the garden in the glorious sun , i had a ham & coleslaw sandwich (no marg) a packet of baked crisps & a shape greek yogurt.
later i did a spot of gardening, which got me peckish so i had a peach & a go ahead apple fruit bake.
on a possitive note i have done loads of walking today (well for me anyway :eek:):
to school & back (am - 20 mins)
to school & to park (pm - 20 mins)
home from park - 15 mins
so i'm relativly pleased with today.
i have Spanish "Chicken Tonight", new potatoes & broccoli planned for dinner.
the other night i treated myself to a bar of Green & Blacks chocolate & then if i am pleased with what i have eaten on my UD i shall have a square in the evening, so far it is unopened in the fridge, but i may have a piece later :D

You have a piece, you've earned it. Remember you must eat enough on your UD or this plan doesn't work.

You really are sounding positive Cheryl - it's great!

Love

Back