JUDDDering to the finnish line, UD intuitivly !

i'm hungry, hungry, hungry. I'm ignoring it, i just hope it doesn't stop me getting to sleep
night:nightf:

Hi Cheryl

Congrats on the loss - don't be disappointed, any amount is better off than on, and I've just looked at ur ticker - u only have 7lbs left to lose, so it always goes a bit slower when u don't have much to lose (so I'm told, never been there myself!), so thats a great weight loss for u, well done!!!

Hope today is good, drink lots of water that usualy helps with hunger pains and try to disract urself with cleaning or something :)

Much love, chelle x

god i'm so tired :(
i went to bed at 8.30 this morning & took a while to get to sleep & was then rudely awoken at 1.30 by some moron's house alarm going on & on & on & ........ you get the idea. Once i was awake i just couldn't get back to sleep. Of course now i'm tired i can't go back to bed, got dinner to cook, kids to supervise etc.
Why is it tho that food is so much harder to resist when you're tired ? not helping my DD at all. I've managed fairly well so far but did sucumb to a mini choc marshmallow cake ( about 1" x 1/2" in size), i am so looking forward to midnight when i can eat again.
sorry to moan, but got TOTM arrived today too - a week & half late, so today succs
xx:(

well yesterdays DD was not entirely successful, i was quite picky & guess i prob had about 8-900 cals:(
still feeling quite cr*ppy today, TOTM probs, which is stange cos i don't normally suffer too much.That combined with tiredness is making my food choices not very good.
Todays intake ;
2 x wholemeal crusts & butter
a Jacket potato & mackerell in curry sauce
porridge & nuts
shape greek yogurt
1/2 a coleslaw sandwich
packet of yogurt covered rasins
2 mini choc marshmallow cakes
i had planned lamb grillsteakes, potatoes & carrots for dinner, but i feel uncomfortable,not stuffed but just bloated, prob more to do with TOTM, so might opt for something lite ie mushroom & pepper omelette.
tommorrow is a inbetween day so i hope i feel more in control & not so yukky then.
xx:)

day 9 - DD, time for a rest !

well i've just had 2 UD's, what a disaster. whether it was because of a bad TOTM or the fact i can "eat without guilt" but i just feel i ate everything & anything & alot of it rubbish too.I am hoping i was just a case of getting it out of my system & now TOTM is nearly gone i can be sensible about my intake.
the damage for all this is, since Tues,after UD, DD, UD & UD i've gained 2.6lbs :eek:, so i'm glad to be having a DD today for a bit of a rest !
i hope to be posting a loss on Tuesday, but at this rate i'm not too optomistic.

I think this is hard for you Cheryl because you have so little to lose. That means the ups and downs are really critical and I think if you are going to do this you have to get the DD's right or you have no chance. Might be a good way to maintain but this close to goal it may not be ideal for you.

Don't be downhearted though, do your best these next few days and you may well surprise yourself with a loss on Tuesday, but at this stage it is not going to be huge as your nearly at goal anyway, you clever thing!

Love

I'm on my 3rd week of this. The furst 2 weeks I took it to heart & ate whatever I wanted on UDs and did the down days properly. I lost 1lb the first week & gained 1 lb the second. The 3rd week I am doing 500 or so cals on DDs and 1500 or so cals on UDs & so far every day this week I have either lost or stayed the same including after UDs. 4lbs down so far. Maybe you could try something similar?

Good luck anyway!

Thats really encouraging Anja, I think it is very easy to overdo the UDs, but doing it your way obviously works. I'll bear thar in mind if my losses stop!

love

HI Cheryl

I had the same yesterday - was an UD and I found myself eating anything and everything. I'm hoping it's just teething problems than will pan out shortly. I'm not used to being allowed in the food world, so it's a steep learning curve for us both.
I hope today it much better for u - sending u lots of big hugs!

Much love, chelle xx

Hi hun, as you know I'm not JUDDDDering but I have just gone back to food too. Well, the first 2 weeks were just at the wrong TOTM for me and I also felt like I ate everything in sight (in fact I did and the scales have shown it). But I also think a lot of it was tied to my mentality of being "set free" from the prison of SS. That was 2 weeks ago and it's only over the last couple of days that those feelings have calmed doen. Not sure why but today I am thinking to myself "if I want it" (because it can be absolutely anything) then I can have it. Truth is though that knowing I have have has meant that I'll have it later because I'm not actually hungry now. I think my body and mind were rebelling over the last couple of weeks because I have been stop/starting SSing and my head keeps thinking "eat all the bad stuff now because you're gonna be back on those crappy shakes soon". It's taken a while for my head to catch up and say "hold on a minute, you're not going back there so just have what you want now or have it later because it's not gonna be taken away from you!".

Sorry if this is a rambling waffle but the point I'm trying to make is that the head can just take some time to adjust to the new ways, after the extremes of SSing. Perhaps if you start to accept that you will never SS again then things will become easier - they are for me!

thanks all of you for your replies & support.
although my ticker reads 7lb to go in reality to get to a "healthy weight" i would need to lose about another 25lbs, so i shouldn't be at the slowing down stage yet.
i just need to lose the "its in the house, i'll eat it mentality"
hopefully it was just me getting it all out of my system !

i'm a bit confused this morning. following yesterdays successful DD i am down noly 0.2lbs this morning. I wonder if this is knock on from the over indulgence of my 2 UD's.
My first thought was to have another Dd to try & get the rest of the weight off, but immediatly thought, no thats not how the plan goes, so i'm aiming for a sensible UD today.
So far today i have had a bowl of porridge with nuts, a cup of coffee & 750 mls water.
Actually i have a headache this morning & this tallied with small weight loss reminds me i didn't drink much water yesterday so i need to drink more today.
hope you're all having a good day.

Quote:

'...being "set free" from the prison of SS.'

Yes, I know what you mean. There comes a time when, no matter how well you've done on SS, you feel that it's 'time' to move on.

That's when it all gets scary!

Good luck with your plan. Here's to the rest of the journey.

fairly pleased with how the day has gone. Following on from what i have allready posted that i have eaten ie breakfast, the rest of the day has been :-
1 pot yogurt raisins
1 Flapjack
1 Jacket Potato & Chilli , allthough only ate 2/3 of it as i was full
250 ml apple juice - never realised how many cals in juice :eek:, which is why i gave the other half of the bottle to the girls
a further 750 mls water (1500 total)
i will endeavour to drink another 750 mls at least, but that is it for food intake, still feel stuffed now, 2hrs after eating !

Hope you are having a good day Cheryl - keep on juddding!!!!!

Love

earlier this evening i popped up to out local Tesco's Local for a few bits for the lunch boxes, the usual, yogurt, bread, milk & cake bars. I was wandering around thinking "i'm on an UD i could have a treat" but you know nothing, absolutly nothing sprung out at me :eek:. Whilst in the queue i picked up a jar of Peanut Butter cos we all like it.
When i got home i made myself a PB sandwich.
Here's the break through - i just had 1 sandwich, normally i have no problem in demolishing a full loaf & full jar in 1 sitting, so i'm very pleased with myself :D
i'm still a bit peckish but am NOT going to have another sandwich cos that will be the start of a slippery slope i feel, so i am going to have a banana !

following yesterday's UD i am 0.8lbs up today, which isn't too bad, but realistically i can see that tommorrow on "official weigh day" i shall be posting an increase for the day cos lets face it i'm not going to lose 2.8lbs today am i ?
Just off to Drs for some blood test results now, catch up later

Back