JUDDDering to the finnish line, UD intuitivly !

Hi hun

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

Please try and get some more sleep, it really does affect what and how much you eat.

Yesterday I was tired all day and in work I ate so much chocolate it was just wrong!

Sorry I couldn't chat last night - I was at Steffi's house. It was lovely to meet a new Minimin-er friend in real life! Had Pilates tonight but planning a quiet weekend so give me a shout if you feel like a chat!

this is not my ususal sleep patern, but yesterday i had to get up early do do swimming at school, usually the other mum's are really good cos they know i need to sleep, but as a couple more of them now work there was no-one else to do it.
Today i had to get up early for the Virgin man to fix the TV.
Nevermind, i just told all the patients i was in a bad mood & so they have to behave :sign0151:
xx:)

this is not my ususal sleep patern, but yesterday i had to get up early do do swimming at school, usually the other mum's are really good cos they know i need to sleep, but as a couple more of them now work there was no-one else to do it.
Today i had to get up early for the Virgin man to fix the TV.
Nevermind, i just told all the patients i was in a bad mood & so they have to behave :sign0151:

Glad it's not going to become a "bad" habit lol!

God help the patients if they step out of line then!!!!

Nite nite hun, don't work too hard!

thank hun !
roll on the weekend & "normality"
will call in the next few days

the last few days have been a total disaster food wise, i know cos i feel bloated :(
tiredness really is the enemy of healthy eating, so i plan to chill for the weekend, forget NDD & start all afresh next week, i really don't think i have the energy for doing my tasks at the mo - esp as todays task is a 15 min walk.
i'm not ducking out or using excuses just being realistic.
i also need to get into a habit of planning my menu for the week, at the mo i just swing from day to day & i'm sure this isn't helping.

You are absolutely right, you need to have the time to organise a successful diet, and do the necessary shopping. You've only got those last few pounds to go so it is worth making that final effort, but sleep and getting your head together first is the priority.

the tiredness disaster eeked itself out from wednesday thru to last night culminating in a 6lb weight gain :cry:, by the end of last night i felt awful, really bloated etc.
this morning i got up feeling a bit better, i'm currently combining ideas, No Diet Diet & PMK for my UD's & then a day off - effectivly my DD.
today i've had
Bfast - porridge '/c dried fruit (11am)
1 square turkish delight
Lunch - chicken fajita wrap
1 square turkish delight
got fresh fruit & greek yougurt for later.
am trying to apply the "4 goldsen rules" & doing fairly well so far.

have just had some lovely chicken & veg soup, grannery bread & butter & fresh fruit salad & greek yougurt. I feel comfortably full, not stuffed just nice.
i savoured & tasted each mouthful i had, i can't say i chewed slowly cos how do you chew soup :confused:.
i think i must have eaten intuitivly today to make up for the awfull last few days i have had. Today has been quite healthy, i think & very enjoyable.

Cheryl, call me a complete twit if you like (you wouldn't be the first!) but are you in fact doing 3 diets all at the same time?

Love

no Barb you are not a complete twit.
1 ) No Diet Diet is not about dieting, more changing the way your mind works to open yourself up to being more self confident & allowing change to happen.
2) PMK is to help me change how i view food & to listen to my body about when & what it wants
3) JUDD is about adopting "slim people" eating attitudes.
i realise i may well have to decide between PMK & JUDD but at the mo my head is all over the place & i'm exploring options & possibilities.
As you will have read i don't seem to be able to stop eating on my UD's & need to sort that out to be able to successfully go on to lose more weight & more importanly to maintain.
Thanks for your concern

I think it's a great idea to incorporate non-diet approaches into juddd.

Couldn't help but be reminded of one of my old avatars though:D
two_diets.gif

Hello matey

Hope you find something that suits you soon hun!! You and the lovely Sarah seem to be in the same boat at the moment...

Luv,

too right Karen,
i think, & Sarah will agree with me, with us at the mo its about self image, lack of self esteem & negative thoughts :sigh:, hence the No Diet Diet & PMK to help with these

Good for yoy Cheryl, now you are so close to goal you are not fighting the same battle, so of course you need new strategies. I really hope you find the right balance for you, you so deserve it and I totally take my hat off to you for the losses you have achieved.

Love

Hi hun

Yep, we're in the same boat indeed! It was quite scary how similar our self perceptions were when we talked at Jennie's!

Just back from dinner at my mum's and I'm sorry I missed your call. Are you in tomorrow night because I'm planning nothing and we can have that chat we keep meaning to have!

We'll get it sorted hun!

Back