Julie ... I'M REALLY STRUGGLING ...

hey Julie - hope appt went well with CDC...and good luck for your re-start tomorrow :)

love

Debz x

Thanks Debz .. she was fab!

xx

Hi Julie

Good luck for today but I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm on day 5 today and going strong. Seeing CDC tonight to pick up 2 weeks worth of packs.

Have a good one.

Hi Jools :) well, i'm hungry, lol! Today wasn't too bad to be honest! If i don't go to bed i may be tempted!! How are you getting on though? Is this day 5 for you?? I remember last time i did this diet, day 4 or 5 was a hard one for me :/ I've started drinking black coffee which i didn't do first time around. Is there anything else we can drink? I also chew chewing gum non stop, all day!! I'd love to be able to drink something different though...

lol ... Hi Feathers ... yes hun its day 5 for me!

I don't drink coffee. I have a cup of tea in a morning with milk and then I drink my water all day long and at about 2 o'clock I have a drink of the marigold bullion. I love it!

It will be ok hun. You will probably get a headache tomorrow and day 3 and after that it will be ok ... promise ya!

xx

Marigold Bullion? What's that and where did you buy it? Also, did i read somewhere that we can also drink Green Tea? Does the milk in that one cup of tea in the morning effect your weightloss any? (lol!) funny enough, i've just made a black coffee and i put milk in by mistake,lol i couldn't believe it!

Hi Feathers

Marigold bullion is like a vegetable stock drink. Its really nice and we are limited to one cup a day. Its nice to have as a nice hot drink and I use it at about 2 in the afternoon just to curb the hunger a little.

Ive no idea about the green tea hun sorry as Ive never had anything like that! I do have one cup of tea in the morning with semi skimmed milk and it hasn't knocked me out of ketosis.

Hope its all going ok for you!

xx

Hi Jools :) where do you buy the Marigold Bullion? Interesting... I'm on day 3 now so i'm hoping it gets easier as of tomorrow as i'm sure after day 3 it did last time :) You've just about done a week haven't you?? :) Exciting!!!!

You can get it from any supermarket hun. Its about £1.50 for a tub. Its called marigold swiss bullion.

xx

Jools!!! WELL DONE!! :) Great first weigh in! You must be soooo pleased! Where do you live as i thought you said you were going to weigh at home on the Sunday and then your proper weigh in with the Councillor is Wed? I'm in the U.K, Scotland. Today for me is Tues :)

Hi Feathers. Im in Stoke On Trent.

I started the diet on a sunday so I count that as my weekly weigh in BUT my CDC can only see me on a wednesday evening so she will weigh me then too. After tomorrow night tho I will be seeing her fortnightly.

xx

WELL DONE Jools!! I see you've lost another 5lbs this week :) Your doing so well!! How are you feeling? 1lb away from a stone aswell :)

Hey Jools :) haven't seen you around? I hope everything is ok! Today is weigh in for you and i was just wondering how you got on this week :) By the way, would the Bovril Stock Cube drinks be the same thing as the Marigold Bullion? :) 10dys to go and then i have my first weigh in x x

Hi Feathers

Only just managed to get back online as my laptop screen went completely blank.

Ive no idea about the bovril hun ... Im sure if you post it as a new thread then a CDC will be able to answer that for you!

I can't believe you haven't weighed yourself! What great willpower you have! How much do you THINK you have lost? I bet you feel so much different!

xx

Back