Julie ... I'M REALLY STRUGGLING ...

ooooooooo Donna Hurry up cuz Im holding my breath for your result and Im turning blue!!!!

Good luck babes!

xx
LMAO :rotflmao:
Aww thanks so much hun.. i lost... 3lbs! :)
I was a bit dissapointed to start with, but overall 20lbs is a great loss in just over 2 weeks huh?
How you doing hun?

JOOLS????

How did the weigh in go this morning babe? :)

Wow donnamarie!!

20lbs in just over 2wks is "FANTASTIC!"

Well done you ;)
Aww thanks feathers.. it is huh.. but then i had to go and ruin it! :mad:
I've eaten the past 3 days!!! :whoopass:
But i am back on the "wagon" today.. day 21/1again lol... stupid, stupid me :(
I've been to the gym today for the 1st time in my life! :eek:
I joined up on a 8 week course.. and i really enjoyed it! :)
Got a hard few days ahead of me now.. getting back into ketosis but i am going to do it! :)
Hope your well hun... and you jools... wherever you are?? :)

Hi Donnamarie hunni

You are doing so well hun losing 20lbs in 2 weeks! Thats fab.

Get back on the wagon hun as soon as you can cuz the longer you leave it the harder it gets ... I should know Im struggling big time!!!!

XX

Hiya jools....
Thanks hun.. im really struggling today :(
So far so good 100% s/s...
Just waiting for a moouse.. 1st time ive done it so i hope it's nice.

It is so much harder to get back on track now than it was when i started 21 days ago :(
Cnat believe i made it to day 18 then messed up :mad:
It's taken me 3 days to get back on!!
The scales have gone up 7 and a half pounds!! :eek::mad:
Im hoping by my weigh in on thursday they'd of gone down again :sigh:
Keep trying hun.. im sure we can do this... :)

Hey Jools! Well done on your 2lbs weight loss this week :) EVERY, 1lb gets us closer to our goal!! Is that you fully back on track again? I'm thinking of food alot :( I'm sooo scared i'm going to give in... Hopefully after my second weigh in next week i'll feel a BIG PUSH to keep plugging on. If i haven't lost 12lbs then i'm more likely to have something :(

Anyway missy :) you keep up the good work x x

Well I thought I would come on here and have a bit of an update.

Ive done really badly. I just can't seem to sort myself out no matter how much I really want to.
Ive been quite lucky and not gained anything which really seeing as though I have eaten what I wanted and when Ive wanted for the past 10 days.

Im seeing my CDC next wednesday (28th) and I won't have seen her for a month. I am dreading it as I haven't lost anything at all and although I know she will be fully supportive of me I feel the disappointment in myself.

I REALLY need to get back into this as I am at the moment in a vicious circle of eating - getting depressed because Ive eaten - eating again and so it goes on!

Today I am trying yet again to get back on that nasty old rusty wagon. I am spending every spare penny I have on this and so far Im not succeeding.

xx

Heys Jools! ((hugs))

First! Well done for staying the same and not actually putting any weight on ;) i can asure you,lol, if it had been me, i would have put on loads!! Remember, i can put 12lbs on in just 3wks!!!!!! lol!

Don't beat yourself up over this! Maybe if you stop thinking about it so much you will find the strength to start back. Although you've eaten the past 10dys, i'll bet you've also felt bad every one of those days? Relax... enjoy some food and when your body and mind are ready to restart this diet, then you will do it :)
Just make sure you have the Cambridge products in so that when your ready you can get started :)

Do you take any Tetras? Maybe if you had 2 of those a day that may help? If it wasn't for them i wouldn't be on this diet right now as i don't like the soups, shakes and bars... Remember, you can have the choc one as a hot yummy choc drink for breakfast :) and an icecream for lunch :) I have 2 hot chocs a day plus one icecream.

I really wish i could help you here as we both kinda started at the same time x x x

Let us know how your doing whether it's through eating food or trying to get back on track :)

Hi donnamarie :)

Sorry i haven't got back to you sooner :(

Can i ask you what you actually had to eat during those 3 days you were off the diet? I'm just interested in what people go for when their taking a break from this diet,lol!
Also, you say your back on track - is that still going strong? :)
Well done for starting the gym!! That's NEVER an easy thing to do,lol! How's it going?I only ever went on the treadmill,LOL!

I really feel for Jools right now as she seems to be having a hard time getting back on track :( I was going to have something to eat for the first time in nearly 9wks next Tues but instead i've taken Jools's advice and i'm going to stick to my Tetras. Not only that, but when i read of others struggling to get back on track, it actually scares me!!!! Only thing is, i'm thinking of food constantly!! I think i'll ask my councillor at what weight should i then start to think about bringing food into my diet...
Anyway, let us know how your doing ;) x x x

:)ME TOO!!!! :cry:

I CANT SEEM TO SORT MYSELF OUT.. THAT 3 DAYS HAS TURNED INTO NEARLY 2 WEEKS OF EATING!!!

I'VE EATEN EVERYTHING.. BUT THE THING I CRAVED MOST AFTER 18DAYS S/S WAS A SANDWICH... BREAD GOT ME!!!

FEATHERS HUN, YOUR DOING FANTASTIC!!! IT'S NOT WORTH HAVING A DAY OFF CAUSE THE DAYS TURN INTO WEEKS HUN! :(
KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK FEATHERS :)

AND JOOLS HUN.. I FEEL YOUR PAIN LOL
IT IS JUST SO HARD... EVEN MY WEDDING DONT SEEM TO BE KEEPING ME FOCUSED.. ITS LIKE IM ON SELF DISTRUCT!! :mad: AND IM SO ANNOYED WITH MYSELF :mad::mad::mad:

BUT.. TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY AND IM DETERMINED TO GET BACK INTO THIS.. I GO ON HOLIDAY IN 14WEEKS.. SO I WANNA S/S TILL THEN.. MINI GOAL TO LOSE 3 STONE BY THE 29TH AUGUST (NOT SO MINI.. MORE LIKE A MOUNTAIN) BUT IM GOING TO GIVE IT MY ALL.

IM GONNA START A NEW THREAD TOMORROW.. HOPEFULLY IT'LL HELP KEEP ME FOCUSED.
KEEP TRYING JOOLS HUN.. THINKING OF YOU :)

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Can you beleive ive already messed up and it's not even 10am!!!!

I managed to talk myself into starting tomorrow!
Why do we do that.. cause tomorrrow keeps getting put off dont it!
I am so mad at myself :mad:

I have no advice to give here girls/guys :( I'm also in this situation! What i can say is, we need to keep posting and being here for each other, kinda like a "hug place" for all the peeps who are struggling right now :)

So :) hugs all round then,lol! Let's keep trying ;)

Hi gang, first time posting on the returners forum. Been restarting all week, but not quite managed ssing :eek:. Tried on my top for sis's wedding in 2 weeks and need to lose more weight fo it to fit nicely, soooo heres hoping I can stick to it today. one day at a time methinks.

hi jools, ali,

well 9th June (tomorrow) I'm starting SSing, so I'll be around constantly for support!

Here we go again!!!!!

sue xx

Back