Julie ... I'M REALLY STRUGGLING ...

:thankyou: JOOLS XX
So end of day 8 and still feeling blooming great!!! :D
Yes the wedding is keeping me so focused... im so excited!
I know i can do this, this time i really know it!
So how's you hun?
When is your weigh in day?

Hi Sweetie

Day 8 thats fab !

I usually weigh myself on a sunday morning. I get weighed by my CDC when I see her every other week.

I went to a chinese buffet last night for a friends 40th so I had a night off. Still ... back on track today.

I haven't told anyof my friends and family that I am doing this (again) as they were critical of me doing it last time. Next saturday (10th) I have a joint birthday party for my twin 5 year old boys and my 5 year old nephew and my family will be there. I know what they are like and NONE of them will notice that Ive lost a bit of weight! I will be devastated! lol!

xx

Hiya jools...
Day 10 for me and still on the wagon!!! :happy036:
So pleased and im feeling great.. weigh in later today, cant wait!

Well done for getting back on track today after the night off :)
Dont think i caould do it.. as ive been on cd before and once i nibbled that was it!

I so understand about the friends and family issue...
I have the same.. im sure most of um think.. "oh yeah here we go again.. heard it before donna!"
But this time really is different for me.. all the other times on cd i'd never made it to the end of week one!
But now here i am on day 10 and have been so good :innocent0002:

I think it's the wedding that is keeping me so focused and wish we'd booked it before now.. as i always said "i'll lose weight 1st then we'll set the date"
But it never happened!
But dont you let them get to you hun.. you know your doing well, and that's all that matters!
Anyway before long.. they will be noticing! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BOYS!! :party0019:
Be back again later after weigh in.. hope your having a good day hun... Donna x

Thanks hun ... keep missing you when I log on!

How well has Feathers done!! woo hoo well done feathers! 1 stone 11lbs off!

xx

Hey were finally logged on at the same time woohoo lol :D
I know, what an amazing loss for feathers :clap:
Im really looking forward to my weigh in..
i hope i get a good loss :)

Good Luck Jules! It really does help when you have a supportive husband who understands.xx

OMG!!!
I WAS SO PLEASED WANTED TO SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS!! SO I STARTED A NEW THREAD LOL :giggle:

AND THEN BEEN BUSY ON THAT ONE FORGOT TO UPDATE THIS ONE! NAUGHTY ME! :whoopass:
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND POSTS JOOLS ON THE OTHER ONE... REALLY SWEET OF YOU HUN...
I M TRUELY TOUCHED BY ALL THE SUPPORT I AM GETTING ON THIS SITE... A BIG THANK YOU XXX

Hi jools.. hope your ok? :)
Im on day 13 :eek: and still going strong! :eek:
I feel great :D
Hope your doing ok hun... where you at???
Donna x

Hi hunni!

You really are doing so well DON'T YOU DARE CHEAT!!!

I'm struggling at the moment as Ive fallen off the wagon and Im finding it mentally really really really hard to get back on track! Ive stayed the same (luckily) for the past 2 weeks now when I could have llost a further 6lbs in that time and nearly been into my next stone down.

xx

Aww hun i know how your feeling, ive been there so many times before...

That's why im so amazed ive made it this far without cheating!:eek:
Although last night was my hardest yet, i came close to cracking!
But i didnt and today im feeling good again :)
It does get hard at times, it's like i said in a previous post, "for me it's like being on a uni cycle, and if i nibble i wont stop and once ive fallen off my uni cycle it will take me forever to get back on!"
Thats what i kept remembering and telling myself last night, that if i give in im done for!
If i could of eat yesterday and got back on track today..i fear i would of! :(
Anyway keep at girl you can crack it! :girlpower:
Really hope your feeling better about it today :)
Donna xx

Well done jools! :clap:
See your back on the uni cycle already!
Now theres no stopping you, you go hun :)
Really pleased for you :D

Hi donnamarie :)

Yes i'm like you. I decided against taking a day off the diet on weigh day last week as i was sooo scared i wouldn't get back on track! :/
It's all or nothing with me,lol! Once i get started, i can eat ALL day and by the end of it, i always feel emotionally messed up!! Terrible that food can have that effect on you eh? I have such a HATE/LOVE relationship with food...
Having taken "food" out of my life the past 5wks 6 days, i feel so much better emotionally and more confident :)
You keep up the good work! ;)

Hi Jools :)

Thanks for seeing the funny side to the big, BIG mess up i made on your thread! So true, it doesn't matter who's thread we're on! (Feathers smacks herself,lol!)

Thanks for your comment to donnamarie about my weightloss ;)

Jools how are you doing? Are you fully back on track? I really feel for you just now as i know how i would be feeling... It's such a massive battle!! Well done on your 100% full day!!!! :) :)

Also, be proud you stayed the same on Sunday!!!! When i came off WW i put 12lbs on in 3wks,lol! I'm "No1" at putting weight on... FAST!! :(

Hi feathers hun ..

Im on day 2 of 100% - can't believe it! Feels like once again its just clicked in my brain! Very strange! lol!

xx

Hi Jools :)

How's it going girl?

You'll be on day 3 of 100% right? WELL DONE!!! :)

I have to be honest, today, well tonight i really wanted something to eat, but i didn't :) I think it was because my friend came round and she was eating Pringles and Dip and made all the nice noises :( I also made her a bacon sandwich and the smell of the bacon lingered for ever!! LOL!

When you "fall off the wagon" as you put it, what foods do you tend to go for?

Hi Jools... Hi feathers...
Thanks for your kind words in your posts... :)
Sorry not been posting last couple of days.
Well done jools for getting back on the wagon/uni cycle :giggle:
Im really pleased for you hun.

Yes feathers what you said is just like me, i totally know where your coming from, it's the same with me.

Well it's day 17 for me 100% s/s!! :happy036:
I have my 2nd weigh in tonight at 7pm, really looking forward to it.. so be back again later.. with good news i hope! :)

ooooooooo Donna Hurry up cuz Im holding my breath for your result and Im turning blue!!!!

Good luck babes!

xx

Back