Julie ... I'M REALLY STRUGGLING ...

Hi hun

Ive been on here since it opened really. I was originally Mrs Bean but I lost all of my passwords and had to change it!

Good luck with your restart! We CAN do it!

xx

Hi all.. ive not been on for a long while, but im am restarting cambridge s/s tomorrow.. so thought id come back on here as the support is ace on here.
I have re started about 5 times in the past year or so.. but never make it past week 2 :(
But were talking about setting the date for our wedding.. this september!! :eek:
So ive really gotta get started!
Well done so far on your weight losses.. ita so inspiring reading through this site.
Donna :wavey:

Hi Donna

A september wedding! wow! fab! If you stick at it you8 know those 78lbs will be gone so come on girl get going!

xx

Thank you so much..
My local meeting isn't till thursday, but i have some packs left from last time. so im gonna get stated 2moro.
We've just come home 2night from a weekend away @ a haven park with the kids it was great, but it also made me sad as i didnt go swimming with hubby2b and the kids as i feel so fat.
Next time we go.. im gonna be in that pool with um!!! :D

Hi all

well Im still here. Im on day 2 of being good! lol!

Donnamarie sounds like you had a fab weekend away hun and I can definately understand the swim suit situation!

xx

Hi jools :)
Yeah we had a good time.. but next time it will be great!!!
Im now on day 4.. still going strong, really pleased with myself :D
I weighed this morning and after 3 days of s/s i have lost 8 and a half pounds! :eek: :D
Glad your going good hun.. well done.
Im very cold and tired today, so it's gonna be an early night for me.
Day 5 tomorrow.. bring it on!! :D

wow Donnamarie thats fab hun ... I always get cold and tired the first week then the second week I can clean my house from top to bottom as I have bags of energy!

Keep up the good work hunni you are doing REALLY well!

xx

Hi Jools :) Yeah, i feel and look much better,lol! Hubby's been sitting here with my son eating my fav.. Chinese! and the smell has been killing me!!!! I've hung in there and each time i sneeked a peek at them i also had a sip of my water,lol! I can't wait to get weighed though :) I'm hoping for a weightloss of a stone and a half?? :/ I'm watching your weekly weigh ins to see how you get on in the month - tomorrow will be your first month gone won't it? :)

Why have you said in the above post that your on day2 of being good?? I'll take it that was a mistake,lol! :) Have you eaten ANY food at all the past 4wks? Part of me was thinking of having ONE day (weigh day) when i eat healthy. There again, to keep myself in ketosis i should probably stick to meat, eggs, cheese? I did Atkins before and i know as long as i'm eating these things i should stay in ketosis for one day. What's your thoughts? xx

wow Donnamarie thats fab hun ... I always get cold and tired the first week then the second week I can clean my house from top to bottom as I have bags of energy!

Keep up the good work hunni you are doing REALLY well!

xx
Hi jools. thank you hun..
Ive been better today, not so cold.
Im bored today thou, and when im bored i usually eat! lol
But ive managed not too, im being so good im shocking myself! :eek:
End of day 5 now.. woohoo :D
How are you doing hun?
And i hope i get the bags of energy burst, if not you can come round and do my house!! lol :p

Hi Jools :) Yeah, i feel and look much better,lol! Hubby's been sitting here with my son eating my fav.. Chinese! and the smell has been killing me!!!! I've hung in there and each time i sneeked a peek at them i also had a sip of my water,lol! I can't wait to get weighed though :) I'm hoping for a weightloss of a stone and a half?? :/ I'm watching your weekly weigh ins to see how you get on in the month - tomorrow will be your first month gone won't it? :)

Why have you said in the above post that your on day2 of being good?? I'll take it that was a mistake,lol! :) Have you eaten ANY food at all the past 4wks? Part of me was thinking of having ONE day (weigh day) when i eat healthy. There again, to keep myself in ketosis i should probably stick to meat, eggs, cheese? I did Atkins before and i know as long as i'm eating these things i should stay in ketosis for one day. What's your thoughts? xx

Hi hun

I said I was on day 2 of being good because I fell off the wagon for a few days (5 to be exact!).

Its been my weigh in this morning and I have stayed the same. ... well I have actually lost 3lbs but thats the 3lbs that I gained so Im still on a loss of 16lbs (if that makes sense!)
I don't think 16lbs lost is bad for 4 weeks though!

Feathers you will have lost that stone and a half EASILY! You have been an absolute saint! I want to know how you have gone on as soon as you get home hunni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once you fall off that wagon and eat you have to have solid willpower to get back on the diet ... well I do anyway!

Good luck hun ... not long now!

xx

Hi jools. thank you hun..
Ive been better today, not so cold.
Im bored today thou, and when im bored i usually eat! lol
But ive managed not too, im being so good im shocking myself! :eek:
End of day 5 now.. woohoo :D
How are you doing hun?
And i hope i get the bags of energy burst, if not you can come round and do my house!! lol :p

Hi Sweetie

At least you are not as cold today hun! It gets better!

Day 5 already .. it goes quite quick! I think Im on something like day 26 (ish).

When do you get weighed hun? Ive weighed in this morning and although Ive had a 3lbs loss its only been the 3lbs I gained earlier in the week so at least I don't have to change my ticker to show a gain! Im on a 16lbs loss in 4 weeks. NOt bad to be honest as that would have taken me about 6 months with any other diet! lol!

xx

Morning jools :)
DAY 26 WOW!! WELL DONE HUN!
I really hope i can stick to this cause so far so good, im feeling great!
My 1st weigh in is thursday so it will be 10days from start.
My cdc been away, i did meet her yestersay to get some more packs but, decided to wait until offical meeting to weigh in.

Well done on your 3lbs loss :clap:
16LBS in 4weeks is brill hun.. like you said on any other diet it would take longer!
Ive tried um all so i know lol :D

Ohh forgot to ask.. the baby pictures are they your children?
It's a lovely photo :)
I cant wait to have another, i got 2 girls 11 and 4.
Me and OH are getting married this year sep/ oct ( been a nightmare trying to fit it all in 2 one date, family abroad venue church ect ect.) but fingers crossed ill have an offical date this week!! :D
It's looking like october.
So i really gotta stick to this.
Then gonna try for a baby in the new year :D

Hi there Jools :) I've kinda lost you on here as there seems to be a couple of your friends messaging you through my thread,lol! Do they realise you have your own one?

16lbs is FANTASTIC!! So true what your saying about ANY other diet though! I just never seem to feel hungry ;) Still not sure what to do... i'd like to have a day of healthy eating but i AM scared i'll fail :( I know someone who was doing Cambridge and as her hubby worked away she would go down and see him every 3wks or he would come up and they would have Chinese or Pizza Hut etc and she still had a steady weight loss each week! Probably not as good as if she'd stayed completely on the plan... To be honest i think i'll discuss it with my councillor. I've started adding the flavourings to my water which is helping to drink it faster,lol! Do you use them?

LOL! yes as soon as i get back home i will post my weight :) I get weighed Thursday 9am, can't wait!

OH MY GOD!!

I am sooooo sorry Jools!!!

I thought i was on MY THREAD,lol, but i was actually on YOURS!!

PLEASE! PLEASE! forgive me?!? I did find it strange how peeps were talking with you in what i thought was my thread,lol!

Total "respect" to you and your friends from me :)

God! I'm such a TWAT!!!!!!!! !!!!

LOl feathers... hiya :)
I posted something earlier about the AAM week.
I said im actually worried about it as i feel like im on a uni cycle and if i get off... it'll take me forever to get back on again!!
Im only on day 6 but feeling great, i know if i eat something... anything i wont stop there lol!
But everyone is different, yes talk to cdc and see.. you gotta do whats right for you
Good luck with it... Donna :)

OH MY GOD!!

I am sooooo sorry Jools!!!

I thought i was on MY THREAD,lol, but i was actually on YOURS!!

PLEASE! PLEASE! forgive me?!? I did find it strange how peeps were talking with you in what i thought was my thread,lol!

Total "respect" to you and your friends from me :)

God! I'm such a TWAT!!!!!!!! !!!!

ha ha ha now I nearly peed myself laughing when I read all of this!

Feathers you nut. As if it matters whose thread you are on!

Hope you are ok chick! he he he

xx

LOl feathers... hiya :)
I posted something earlier about the AAM week.
I said im actually worried about it as i feel like im on a uni cycle and if i get off... it'll take me forever to get back on again!!
Im only on day 6 but feeling great, i know if i eat something... anything i wont stop there lol!
But everyone is different, yes talk to cdc and see.. you gotta do whats right for you
Good luck with it... Donna :)

See you know what to do! Discuss it with your CDC and see what advice he / she gives you and go from there hun. I PERSONALLY found it hard to get back on track when I did AAM the first time I did the diet but everyone has willpower and thats the main thing!

xx

Hiya jools :)
I keep missing you on here lol
Ive made it to the end of day 7 and im so proud of myself! :D
My offical weigh in is on thursday evening, but by my scales i have lost 11lbs :eek::D
Yes i had a reply on another thread that you dont have to do the AAM @ week 5 but do @ week 13.. so im thinking i might wait till then. .maybe.
Ill see how it's all going when i get to week 5, which i will im determined to now.. as today we've booked the wedding date :D
Saturday 4th October 2008...

oooo hun thats fab news about booking your wedding CONGRATULATIONS!!!

So you have about 5 months to get to your target weight! easy peasy! If you keep at it you can do it!

Thats it now ... Im gonna spur you on and kick your butt if you need me to so you had better behave young lady!

xx

Back