Julie's CD journey for IVF ( before and after pics included)

Think your getting as excited as me my dear its ggggrrrreeeeaaaatttt!!!
Counting down the days is keeping me going and less than 2 weeks to go now yipee xxxx

Well done with keeping it up with the exercise and gym! Bet you must be so excited now, I cant imagine the suspense you must be feeling. Not long to go now :)

Been an ace day today have been good with food and been to gym, walked doggie and went on bike with doggie (not all at same time lol) So pleased with myself for keeping up with the excercise regime even though hurt shoulder at gym yesterday - dont know what on?? Went back today and seems to have eased now my thought was what hurt you will heal you - could have all gone horribly wrong but didnt ha ha. Hope you have all had a good day off to watch a bit of TV now before bed take care xxxx

Well done with keeping it up with the exercise and gym! Bet you must be so excited now, I cant imagine the suspense you must be feeling. Not long to go now :)
You would not believe it the suspense is killing me but got to be patient and wait my turn xxxx

Morning all so far here in sunny Wales it is actually sunny...not sure for how long though. Feeling sleepy this morning but apart from that ok and off to gym again tonight - like to get 3 visits in and this will be my 3rd yey plus all the biking should be like superwoman by the weekend lol xxxx

Well done Julie....... Your doing fab going to the gym 3 times...
I did an urban funk dance class last night. but not been able to go as much as the kids are on holidays....... and the evenings I am seeing people :-(........
Hope you have a good day today ........
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH 11 days to go!!! xx

Morning all. Dead proud done my 3 times at gym although had to push myself to go a couple of times this week have still done it!!! Got busy day today going for ladies waxing at lunch time ouch:cry: and after work got to take my doggy for her booster (god shes going to love me!) then home to dye my hair ready for big night out tomorrow night, only to town but havent been out and been able to drink since Dublin in May and before that was Feb!! Really looking forward to it yey!!!!

Hope you all have a good day and a fab weekend xxxx

Enjoy your night out hun!

x

Morning. Ha! got to you first today lol. Hope you've had a lovely weekend so far and a great night out. Well done on getting to the gym so often, you're doing so well. Take care hun xxx hugs

Hey there! Ladies wax? I have been wondering about that... any tips? I'm a complete virgin about those things and am reluctant to take on a new routine now that I finally have so much less of me to shave LOL

Have a lovely week hon and sorry for the awkward topic but you brought it up!

Hey there! Ladies wax? I have been wondering about that... any tips? I'm a complete virgin about those things and am reluctant to take on a new routine now that I finally have so much less of me to shave LOL

Have a lovely week hon and sorry for the awkward topic but you brought it up!
Lol dead funny!!! Not bad at all but has to be done at a salon if you find a good one its not embarassing at all and is a little painfull but well worth it IYKWIM;)

Yey curly im so excited had a mega weekend lots of drinking and eating and dancing and a week tomorrow will know exactly when my cycle will be starting :D

Hope everyone is well and enjoyed their weekends??xxxx

Hi Julie, glad you are having a good time, hopefully this time next year your good times will be spent taking your little baby out with you.... not long now until your appointment, i am just getting so excited about it for you.... lol. Sometimes I feel so guilty having so many children when other people struggle to have one or two.... Glad you had a good night out, take care hon...

Morning Julie... just wanted to say hope the IVF news is good today, can't wait to know when your dates are. And also, I LOVE your new photo, it's AMAZING. Big hugs.

xxx

Back