Julie's Diary

Perfect excuse to go out for a walk / cycle ride, or drag someone to the cinema and take free snacks with you xxx

Hi Abagail, whereabouts you live in Sunderland, me and my sis were going shopping there today but she's left me and gone camping with hubby and kids
i live in ryhope, originally from washington tho. havent been to south shields for a while, we only go to ocean road for curries!

well, how hopeless am i. gave friend a lift to the pub yesterday and well that was it, I was still there until 1.30 this mornin. I was kinda good though, just drank pints of shandy, lager and soda water and am going out again today. have felt so guilty about being out and struggled with my conscience but have decided its bank holiday weekend and just want to have a good time and pointless tearing myself up about it. Good thing is that i didn't raid the fridge when i got in! so hardly had anything to eat yesterday and probs won't today. Only thing I can hope is that I stay the same at WI tomorro, which is okay, but really hope this doesn't make me put weight on

jamhulio - have you thought about drinking spirits instead of lager?

lager is between 8 and 11 sins per pint, but if you drink strong lager like Stella that's about 15 sins a pint!

gin, bacardi, etc. are only 2.5 sins per shot...just add diet coke/tonic water/etc and you can have 6 drinks down the pub and still lose weight. :)

in the past I've always drank vodka and diet coke when been on a diet but to be honest I don't drink it anymore cause goes down too easy and I tend to get very drunk and get into trouble lol, so been drinking shandy with half lager and half soda water (not very nice) but figure I'd normally be drinking pints of lager so at least I'm halving what I normally have. Since been on diet for last 6 or so weeks I've stayed out of the pub and been good, think I'm just having a weekend off and couldn't face another weekend of stopping in talking to my cat!

well, I'm officially useless, lots of alcohol yesterday ... but then went home at 10pm via the chip shop, had meat pattie and chips, sounds sad but when I was in the pub it was all i could think about!! I get weighed tonight as well, omg. I knew what I was doing though and haven't been out for about 2 months since dieting and just decided to go for it and start again today - just hope I haven't put a massive amount of weight on

am really trying to get back on track today, have been reading forums for last 3 hours to keep myself motivated. Up to now had 4 slices off WW bread (hex, will have other 2 slices later) and low fat cheese on toast (hex). Thoroughly enjoyed it. Scared to eat anything else today as its my WI at 6pm, although may not be going as I've ran out of money

First off - get your arse to WI girl..... (sell a family heirloom (sp?) if you have to).

Secondly - don't stop eating, stick to the plan and eat normally, if you restrict what you eat you'll mess about with your metabolism, we're all bad sometimes and have the odd day (or week if me) off, but dust yourself off and get back to it.

xxxx

Yes I agree with Louise, if you can get to class its a real good boost up the back side. Sell a body part possible ;) haha id sell myself if I thought Id get anything

Let us know how you get on xxx

Vicky - My boss use to tell me I was worth my weight in gold.... my answer was: "If I was I'd flipping bankcrupt this company" teehee.

Julie, the last time I had a naughty weekend I was shocked to find I had lost 3lb!!!!! I used to love lager, pints of it till it came out my ears! I have'nt had one since February, I now have Double Vodka in a pint glass loads of ice and a can of diet pepsi, and it lasts like a pint used to :) and all for only 5 syns, Bargain!

and next week you will lose more or else you'll get lynched by your teamhe he xxx

Back