July starters support post

Hi everyone

I'm on Day 6 here and it's going ok, although I am feeling a little bit hungry - it might just be boredom though as I've been on my own all day as my bf is at the British Superbike meeting at Brand's Hatch. I have just had my 3rd pack of the day (Choc Crispy Shake) and am about to have a cuppa so that will fill a hole. Will weigh in Tuesday morning, and hoping for a good loss, although I have to be honest and say that I don't really feel I've lost a pound! Oh, I've also managed to get hold of some Coke Zero so will be having the allowed 2 cans a day from now on, which will really help with getting fluid down me (I don't really like drinking anything much - even when I'm not dieting).

Just completed Race for life!!!!! Very emotional day! Raised over £600 feel amazing!!!!!!!

Happy Sunday ladies!!!!!!!! Keep at it!!! X
Hi Dee well done you that is amazing you must be so proud of yourself, it will be emotional because of who you was doing it for and i am sure they are proud of you too
give yoursel a massive pat on the back you did good hun xxxxxxx

Well done Dee you go girl whoop whoop

End of day 3, hope to be in ketosis tomorrow, tip I heard when you are wanting something to eat is give yourself a manicure!! Saved me this afternoon and my nails look fab!! Remember little pickers wear bigger knickers!! Good luck everyone x

End of day 3, hope to be in ketosis tomorrow, tip I heard when you are wanting something to eat is give yourself a manicure!! Saved me this afternoon and my nails look fab!! Remember little pickers wear bigger knickers!! Good luck everyone x

I love that phrase lol...

well done Dee :) great amount to raise and run!

I am looking at signing up for a 10k, helps keep me going lol!

Well day erm 4 for me, all going well, everything nice so far, going to choose my packs to order a monthly one (had the random smaple pack sent)

End I day 3 for me too :) whoooop

Hi everyone,

I am starting tomorrow eekkk!! I have an enormous amount of weight to lose but just taking it one day at a time otherwise 10 stone seems a huge mountain! My gorgeous hubby is doing it with me as he has a little belly he wants to lose. Feeling positive but know it will be hard. Hope to be posting in a week a successful first week ;) xx

I'm starting tomorrow too! Good luck! X

Good luck to all those starting tomorrow :)

Morning all!! Well I'm on day 13, 11lb lost in that time and 2 and 3/4 lbs from goal....almost 3 stone gone in total since Christmas....!

Came over for a bit from Atkins (which I love) just for an extra boost to metabolism before holiday in 28 days, and boy has it worked a treat!

This morning was another milestone in that I hit the next stone down bracket and I'm now in the 9's instead of the 13's.....

Good luck to all the new starters...!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2961295556.jpg
    image-2961295556.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 15
Restart for me tomorrow. Cut down on carbs over the weekend, but didn't do so good last night. Hour by hour today. Done it before can do it again.

Holiday in a month and need a good stone off. Onwards ever onwards x

Morning one week done for me and even after a few wobbles over the weekend I have lost 9lbs really pleased and it's given me the motivation to not cheat this week

Final restart for me today. If i cheat at all i wont be buying another weeks pack, but i have 4 weeks to a festival so need as much weight gone as possible. Went a bit carb crazy over the weekend but have some how managed to stay the same weight x

Restart for me to I have 9 weeks till my holiday and would like to be 2 stone lighter. So this is it stop messing about get my head down and get this weight off.

Good luck to everyone

You can do it guys!! Just think about how fab you'll feel losing the weight for your holidays - also it helps me to remember that s&s isnt forever!

You right it's not forever and I think I need to keep reminding myself that I'm going on holiday in september booked it at the weekend 51 days to go if I could do it till then at least 90% of the time I stand a good chance of loosing a couple of stone

Back