July starters support post

Ah I know this, i'm just a really thirsty person, I'm drinking no more now thAn when I started the plan. I get headaches when I don't drink loads. I have been adding a little salt to my protein meals to try and balance sodium levels. I'm trying to cut down but it's hard as I'm thirsty! I think smoking is why I drink so much though as after I smoke I'm always really thirsty! X

Do not worry, long as your drinking when thirsty and not taking a lot in at once its fine

Lots of ladies drink a lot more xxx just drink when you need to and you will be fine

Everyones different with water consumption... I'm relatively active and I go through 4 litres a day at least!!! I too get a headache if not!! X

I work in a boiling hot kitchen so ditto the high water intake! 3.5 litres plus!! On top of shakes. Etc

Been invited to a friend's home for a Greek night - soooo hope she has olives and salad. Not sure about alcohol though ...... Might just end up having a wee night off. Been on diet for 3 weeks come Monday and 1.5lbs away from 1 stone loss! Need to decide if it will be worth it!!

Oh my god. BEST DIET EVERRRR! I was horribly close to throwing the towel in this morn, I woke up ravenous, and a pack didnt even touch the sides, wasn't prepared for being this hungry still, it's not even psychological hunger my stomach is going insane, growling and cramping up in pain, as I don't crave anything I'm just hungry. So had a cry and bf said look you shouldn't be this miserable maybe it's time to go back to slimming world as it works even if it's slower than you like.

So instead of giving up totally I thought id have a walk to the gym and go for a nice swim to relax and weigh myself before giving up to see if it was even worth carrying on. So after 5 days on the plan I've lost 11lbs. Can't believe it, so so bouncing off the walls now, as I can't wait for end of week 1 WI now, and it's made the hunger more controllable again, plus I got in a 2 mile walk and did 30 lengths in 25mins.

This is the lowest I've weighed for about 9 years! Roll on next week and week 2, as I'm going to start exercising properly again to try and tone my stomach.

SO HAPPY :) and it's my anniversary so woke up to lush flowers. Hope your all doing ok?? Thanks for letting me moan this week and giving me tips it's helped loads! Xx

Well done babe, its worth getting through the first week wobbles!! :) that's great

Anne Marie enjoy the Greek night whatever you decide, I wouldn't touch olives if you do decide to stick

Keep up the good work guys xxx

Atkins flu for me too:-( and only 2lbs down since wed morning. Feeling rubbish about that!! x

Brilliant Charl, fair play you have been struggling but it is all worth while :)

Genuine virus for me I think rather than Atkins flu, totally exhausted all week, cold sores the works. Even eating carbs didnt help. Day off today and back on plan tomorrow.

Very grumpy and tired lady. Never had this with vlcd before , hence think it is a virus. Done really well all week with food and not hungry today. Tried the carbs to see if it was atkins flu. Carbs tried didn't work, back to plan A.

Stayed the same in weigh in which I was pleased with as had a bad week the week before.

Onwards and downwards ladies xx

Hi everyone

I'm on Day 12 here - today has been a trying kind of day as my bf is working 11am - 11pm which has meant I've been on my own all day with FAR too much time to think about food. I've been good though - nearly 100% apart from a tiny piece of cooked chicken about 30 mins ago as I was still feeling hungry after my 4 packs.

I do find it hard at weekends when I'm on my own.. I even washed our net curtains today in an effort to distract myself!

Well today is Day 6 for me and for some reason today I have been so hungry so had 100g extra of chicken with my dinner

Apart from today I have been good but extremely thirsty the past few days well the thirst go away at some point or is it hear to stay i AM DRINKING 2 LITRES OF WATER

Weekends are tough!! Hang in there guys

A nice drink, a pamper, reading, any distraction!!! Xx

I went for sushi and got sashimi, and a vegetable soup, do you think this is ok? Xx

It sounds ok to me, since it's not full of carbs, maybe i am wrong.

Well i have bbq number 2 day, went well yesterday and didn't over do it, :D Went for my run this morning feel amazing now, so keeping this up. Also thinking of starting Krav maga it looks well good, and to be able to kick some butt would be fun.

Hope u all have a good weekend :D

I think it should be ok, was just a spicy broth, with Japanese veg in it and some tofu, which I ate a little but was worried about overdoing the protein. So I think i made ok choices. Bf got all my faves though, and then nachos at the pictures while I ate my triffia bar.. He pigged out and I felt really good for not having any of his food at all. X

I think it should be ok, was just a spicy broth, with Japanese veg in it and some tofu, which I ate a little but was worried about overdoing the protein. So I think i made ok choices. Bf got all my faves though, and then nachos at the pictures while I ate my triffia bar.. He pigged out and I felt really good for not having any of his food at all. X

Sounds good Charl, well done on having the sashimi - I love sushi I don't know if I would have been so strong! Just think though 11lb off already that's amazing! Keep going :)

X

Hi everyone. Today is day three and going okay. 2litres of water a day, doing three plus a meal. Prefer to have a meal so I don't 't feel deprived!

First official WI tomorrow, eek! Going to take the kids for a little swim when they get home from their dads, and check my weight when I'm there, now I checked early I'm scared its not going to show the same for some reason, does anyone do much exercise, I'm on day 7, and really want to do the 30day shred as I've missed it, and really need to start working on my stomach as even though I'm losing weight its my problem area and still massive, do you think I'll be ok to just do it? I've saved a pack still as I slept loads of today so if I'm really hungry after I still have a pack for today I can eat, so I haven't gone over. xx

Good luck with WI.

Yeah i do the 30 day shred some days not all the time and i've just started taking up running and i am fine.

Bbq went well yesterday had meat and salad and stayed away from all the sauces, coleslaws etc

Back