July starters support post

Yep its fine just make sure you have an extra pack so you don't lose any lean muscle :)

Ok so first official WI, I stayed At 11lbs loss, but have dropped 1% body fat since Saturday, so I'm really happy with that as I went out for dinner Saturday night and wasnt sure about the soup I had, and def had too much protein so yay!! Hunger is so much better too, haven't eaten yet today and it's not bothering me too much so that's definitely good as I can have all my packs this avo :) xx

I'm on my second day and magically over night I've lost 3lbs.
Managing okay so far. I have work soon, not looking forward to that :( x

Keep up the good work ladies :)

Weekdays I find easier :) xxx

Shred is fine charl lots of is do it, think I'm gonna get insanity next for my bed time workout :)

Oh god I've been walking around for hours! And only 2 boiled eggs today, I'm famished but weirdly could carry on not eating, what a change from this time last week! Just going to do some ab stuff as I'm far to tired to shred! X

Last edited:
Aaaaaaagh so hungry today! Wish vimto was free! x

Just made the crunchy choc shake into little biscuits. Can't say I was impressed!
Still feel hungry. Will try making a large cookie with the vanilla crunchy shake next time see it that is more substantial.
Got my Chilli meal with cabbage and green salad for later washed down with an ice cold coke Zero x x

Can't believe I just had my last pack of the day, I wasn't even that hungry just thought I should hAve it really! Chilli with onion pepper and mushrooms was quite nice. I'm craving mac n cheese with broccoli though and I have no packs of it left :( day 8 done :)

I've got revolting ketosis breath today... I've been practically inhaling fresh breath spray but it only seems to last about 5 minutes and then wears off.. actually feeling a bit sick with it... any magic cures? Have gargled, brushed and sprayed myself into a frenzy!

Pinksparklybird I use sugar free gum and that helps. Not sure it's strictly allowed though but it's been okay for me and has kept the hunger pangs at bay too!

Had first weigh in yesterday and lost 13lbs! Got to be happy with that! Only issues I have had are bad breath and I have started a period which I haven't had for over a year as my pill usually stops them. Not sure what that's all about? Hubby lost 10lbs too! :)

Well done everyone keep going

Feeling actually amazing on this diet now, really energised and content, how nice. Day 9 for me, hope everyone has a good day, xxx

charl_young said:
Feeling actually amazing on this diet now, really energised and content, how nice. Day 9 for me, hope everyone has a good day, xxx

Seer I told you :) xx

Yep I'm in my third week and it is really easy never as hard as you think it's going to be :)

Hey :) could someone tell me if cherry tomatoe's are aloud on slim and save? ive been on this diet for 22 days now and have recently started eating tomatoes if im hungry?xx

I don't think so as tomatoes have citric acid in xx

The carbohydrate content would be the concern with tomatoes. I would stick to lower carbs veggies

I track everything on mfp which helps.

Cut up cucumber to nibble?? Make a nice dry fry bowl with allowable veg, Or a nice warm drink

Would be a bummer to start feeling ravenous if you did tip out of ketosis.

Xx

Back