July starters support post

Your doing amazing with moving etc hun. Get organised for tomorow and keep the water, sparkling water, coke zero at hand. Do yourself a big bowl I'd veg or some protein

Keep at it xxx

I only have a week left and I'm feeling anxious about my diet going back to normal, well a mix of SW and cal counting. Does anyone have any advice? X

I only have a week left and I'm feeling anxious about my diet going back to normal, well a mix of SW and cal counting. Does anyone have any advice? X

Keep your water up hun, try and avoid processed food of any kind.... in particular processed carbs and watch your portions.... you'll do fine hun!! X

Chilli for tea yummy

Hiya, just checking in. After a small loss this week, I'm really sticking to plan this week, cutting out gherkins and all extra teeny bits of chicken etc here and there. I don't have stinky breath this week, so either I hope I've moved past it, or hoping I've not knocked myself out of ketosis somehow (even though I've been good as gold).

Have a tricky couple of days coming up as I've been in all day meeting today, then I'm away in a hotel tomorrow night and in an all day meeting again on Friday - have had to do lots of planning ahead - and make up a few soup packs as "crisps" so that they are nicely portable. I know it's not good making them up in advance, as the nutrients will have been zapped so I am going to take an extra multivitamin, just to be on the safe side.

Well i'm done on s&s this is my second time on a vlcd and its not for me so good luck to everyone i wish all the best in your journeys xx

How did you do pink?

I'm half way through my (long) weekend away and have eaten way WAY too much... Low carbing/watering it up today and tomorrow for a re-start on Tuesday

Haven't been on for a while, I have been a bit overwhelmed with the baby and life in general. However, I have been plodding on. I'm really chuffed as I hit my second goal (of 4), and have now lost 7 stone :)
Just felt I really needed to share that. S&S WORKS..... Very well!! So stick with it ladies, it is oh, so worth it!

Back