June Starters? Support Post!

hels123smiles said:
WI this morning. 6lbs off :)

My DH works away for months at a time, and my Mum has the children tonight, Id love to be going out with friends having plenty to drink and a curry, lol....instead Im more excited to go to the gym whilst Im childfree! ((well thats what Im talking my self in to!!))

Wow, 6lbs is excellent, well done!!

Enjoy the gym, just think of those lbs you'll be working off!

Wow 6lbs is amazing. I can only dream of loosing that much in a week. In my first week of SW i lost 6.5lbs but gained half the week after cos i got cocky lol.

Im on day 3 now and have been doing 4 packs a day but my oh wants me to do 3 packs and a meal cos our boy has been asking questions about the amount of (or lack of should i say) food i have been eating. Thinking Im going to see what my lose is like this week and decide from there x

Well done on your 6.5!

I'm trying to do this weight loss whilst my wee one is too wee to ask questions about food, he's 11 months just now.

Well done on your loss hels x that's brilliant
Hope everyone else is having a gd day too :))

When do the cravings stop or do they stop at all???

Today at dinner i was happily sat eating my veg soup when all the other teachers came in with fish n chips. Now all I can think bout is calling into the fish and chip shop on my way home. I havent been hungry at all on this diet but the cravings are ridiculous. I dont even eat that much rubbish but at home im craving chocolate all the time n now today im craving fish and chips.

Hope they stop soon x

Uhhh they dont for me!!

They haven't stopped for me either! Also my sense of smell has got bad so when walk past the local cafe I'm wanting chips and burger - ugh!

xo.

Sadly I think it's an ongoing battle I'll always have with the little devil on my shoulder! Hope you managed to get passed it, just think of all that fat - yuck!

hels123smiles said:
WI this morning. 6lbs off :)

My DH works away for months at a time, and my Mum has the children tonight, Id love to be going out with friends having plenty to drink and a curry, lol....instead Im more excited to go to the gym whilst Im childfree! ((well thats what Im talking my self in to!!))

Congrats !!

Awwww put it behind you start all fresh tmoz !!

Never mind girls, just dont think 'well Ive blown it now so might as well eat what I want' Like the others said, draw that line under it.

I have just had steak and mushroom, I think I will have burnt the calories off just chewing it ........wasnt the best steak, but it had no fat on it. (I have chewed it and got the juice out and put the chewy meat in the bin - sorry gross lol!)

I went swimming tonight, a little slower than I used to be, but managed 30 lengths in 30 mins! Wonder how many cals that would have burnt?

Ahhh feet up for the footy, now I need a beer!!!!

Ahhhhhh!!! Im craving like mad tonight.
I have had.....
2 shakes
steak and mushrooms
1 bar
1 toffee
a slice of ham
cucumber
and a finger dipped in the peanut butter.

Tell me to stop please!!!!! Wonder if it would be too disasterous if I had another shake, I need something sweet!

hels123smiles said:
Ahhhhhh!!! Im craving like mad tonight.
I have had.....
2 shakes
steak and mushrooms
1 bar
1 toffee
a slice of ham
cucumber
and a finger dipped in the peanut butter.

Tell me to stop please!!!!! Wonder if it would be too disasterous if I had another shake, I need something sweet!

I was the same and just had to give in. I had a wispsa and a third of a portion of fish n chips. Had a shake for my breaki n soup for my dinner n owt gonna have anymore. Hoping I haven't blown it but the cravings were killing me. My oh said if I din give in to them I would end up binging n he's right. I did an hour's intense yoga today so hope that makes up for the rest of the calories in which I have gone over x

I do feel more like binging when Im on VLCD. I have made a sweet (sweetner) coffee and a crispy choc shake made to eat with a spoon. Hope this will cover my craving.

Well done for not going over the top hun.

I had a steroid injection earlier (for aching joints) I wonder if that has caused this bloomin hunger?? Im in full on ketosis, and I feel hungry as well as craving something sweet, although the choc crisp soup seems to have done the job

Back