June Starters? Support Post!

How is everyone doing? I've not been on plan this weekend but I've had a 100% day today and am aiming for the same tomorrow. I've just found out we are invited to a wedding reception on Saturday so I'm hoping I can be 100% until then and shift around 7 lbs hopefully!

Hope everyone is doing ok, the weekends are so hard!!

lilprincessvic said:
How do you know when your in ketosis???

Some people get bad breath or a funny metallic taste in their mouth. I've never had it myself but knew I was in ketosis because I would wake up in the morning not feeling starving and could go a long time between packs without feeling true hunger.

Hi everyone. Week 1 over and I lost 11lbs so feeling pretty pleased with myself! I've picked at the meat for dinner today but right back on track, a small slight...but will ketosis later :)

Chuffy_29 said:
Hi everyone. Week 1 over and I lost 11lbs so feeling pretty pleased with myself! I've picked at the meat for dinner today but right back on track, a small slight...but will ketosis later :)

Well done on the loss that's great :)

Chuffy_29 said:

Wow 11lbs is amazing!!

Chuffy_29 said:

Wow, that's an amazing loss, well done!!

Evening all

Day 7 and I'm still going. Quite shocked to be here still but so far so good.

Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed the last week was worth it!

Hope everyone is ok x

Emmamme1979 said:
Evening all

Hope everyone is ok x

Fingers crossed for you x

Emmamme1979 said:
Evening all

Hope everyone is ok x

Good luck for tomorrow, keep us posted!

Well a sneaky look on the scales show that yesterdays little blip didnt make any difference to loses (infact 3oz less!!) So back on it full whack, I think Ill just do 4 packs for the next few days until I can trust myself near food!!

hels123smiles said:
Well a sneaky look on the scales show that yesterdays little blip didnt make any difference to loses (infact 3oz less!!) So back on it full whack, I think Ill just do 4 packs for the next few days until I can trust myself near food!!

That's really good. I had a sneaky look on scales took and I'm weighing in at 9stone7.8 which means I've lost 8.2lbs since Wednesday!!!!!

WOW that is amazing.............you have reallllly spurred me on.

My weekend binge gained me 4lbs this morning

Yesterday it showed a lb but I'm know full well it's always the 2nd day after it Shows on the scales !!

Hope everyone else is good !! Back at it today :)

Morning all

So weighed myself and I'm down 11lbs ssssooooooo happy. I'm having a Choc shake to celebrate!

How's everyone else doing?

Em x

Some gd losses well done x am another 3 pounds down am happy with that :)

Emmamme1979 said:
Morning all

So weighed myself and I'm down 11lbs ssssooooooo happy. I'm having a Choc shake to celebrate!

How's everyone else doing?

Em x

Wooohoo go you. I'm a June starter too. Xx

hiya - im restarting tomorrow - need to do it this time - ive had diaries and challenges on every forum here and need to make this the last one otherwise im gunna end up "documentary fat!" good luck ladies (and gents if any!) xxxx

Back