June Starters? Support Post!

munchbunch said:
I'm Exactly the same no loss and I think bigger it all that hard work for what ??!!

Can't think like that though although it does go through your mind were in it to be healthier n slimmer ..... Can't let it get to us like that x

Very true, need to keep thinking about the reasons we're doing this!

debbieacton said:
Hi ladies, it's great that we are all going for it in JUNE still time to get some serious lbs shifted before the end of summer! I'M on day five and have have had been 100% so far, though struggled a bit with the water :( I did a hop on today and am 6lb down was hoping for 7 by Thursdays weigh in and that definately looks like it could happen now!! I've liked all the packs so far preferring the meals and bars overall as I find they feel more like I'm eating real food! Let all keep each other going!!!!!! Xxxx

Wow, 6lbs in 5 days is pretty good going, well done!

lilprincessvic said:
There's some really good losses on here well done. I can't wait for my stuff to come tomorrow now x

Everything I've had so far is better than expected, hope you like yours too, it's made day 1 easier for me!

Lizzylocket said:
Wow, 6lbs in 5 days is pretty good going, well done!

Yeah I'm chuffed! Obviously week one Is not really true fat loss but if those scales are going down I'm happy!!

debbieacton said:
Yeah I'm chuffed! Obviously week one Is not really true fat loss but if those scales are going down I'm happy!!

True but it still makes your clothes feel better and keeps you motivated!

Lizzylocket said:
True but it still makes your clothes feel better and keeps you motivated!

I'm really really motivated at the moment- hope it lasts!!

Let's keep on track !!

Sounds like we're all really positive which is great!

So glad to have day one in the bag, ready for an early night and onto day 2!

Hi everyone, would love to
Join and give/ receive some support as I really need it! I started about 8 weeks ago( few blips here and there) and lost about 1.5 stone but had the past week or so off plan so have gained about 5lbs. Really want to get back on track and shift a stone for my holiday on July 6th.

S and s is great and really works if you can stick to it!

Will look forward to hearing about everyones progress!

Hi everyone, would love to
Join and give/ receive some support as I really need it! I started about 8 weeks ago( few blips here and there) and lost about 1.5 stone but had the past week or so off plan so have gained about 5lbs. Really want to get back on track and shift a stone for my holiday on July 6th.

S and s is great and really works if you can stick to it!

Will look forward to hearing about everyones progress!

Look how far you have come, stick at it, draw that line and get back on that waggon, tomorrow!!!! You can do it!!!

another June starter here! on day one and all good so far but the headache has kicked in :(
Like all the meals so far apart from the sweet oatmeal, that was just vile!

Hi ladies x
Another June starter here :) day 8 for me and lost 10 pounds so far . Am loving S&s I have had moments of feeling hungry but am taking it day by day am determined to lose the rest of my weight once and for all . Pleased to meet you all

Katierose said:
Hi ladies x
Another June starter here :) day 8 for me and lost 10 pounds so far . Am loving S&s I have had moments of feeling hungry but am taking it day by day am determined to lose the rest of my weight once and for all . Pleased to meet you all

Hey day 9 for me nice to see so many ppl here x

hi guys iam a restarter as of yesterday.i have 8 weeks until i go away so want to lose as much as possible.on day 2 wpke up really early so its gonna be a long day.i was just wondering as iam currenty having the cintraceptive injection if this will slow my weight loss has anyone found it hard losing while having it. iam going to have the implant done at the end of the month instead.really would love to lose 2 stone before i go which i know should be doable on a vlcd but im jst one of these people that finds it hard to believe i can lose weight even tho i have already.anyway sorry for going on just thought i would pop in to say hi and good morning all sns's x

Day 4 for a re-starter here - hoping to make it 31 days as my initial challenge until my wee boys birthday, enjoy his party and then back on it.

Hope you're all doing well.

Just had my coconut bar and a cuppa tea. :D

So many people to support each other, we can do this!

Day 2 for me, busy day out on the road which I hope will keep my mind off food, must make sure I drink my water though!

Have a great day everyone!

Morning all, well done to everyone for yesterday. The losses so far are great. I on the other hand have let the side down and need my wrists slapped :cry:. I was doing well and then had the original oatmeal that I didnt really like and then the thoughts started it will be ok for one more day and I can start tomorrow!! Like a sucker I gave in :(.
So day 1 again for me, great to read the posts though and I promise I really will give it 100% today :D

dolly82 - you can do it, just brush yesterday under the carpet and get back into it again today :) I'm on my day 3 of the restart and I've had a cheeky weigh in, I'm now 12st0lbs and I'm so in the "zone" lol, luckily I'm busy for most the day today as I have horrible "day 3"s lol

its nice to see a load of starters/re-starters for june :)

xo.

Awww thank you. So far so good, im glued to minimins though lol

Did you use s&s to loose the 49lb? How long did that take? xx

Back