June Starters? Support Post!

lilprincessvic said:
Just had an email to say that my pack is coming between 14.56 and 15.56 so I will be starting tomorrow. :-D

Myn is 13.56 & 14.56 lol

Myn is 13.56 & 14.56 lol

Im really looking forward to starting. I have read through all the stickies and loads of people diaries, one of my friends on the sw forum warned me about side effects cos one of her friends lost her hair. Has anyone else had any side effects?

lilprincessvic said:
Im really looking forward to starting. I have read through all the stickies and loads of people diaries, one of my friends on the sw forum warned me about side effects cos one of her friends lost her hair. Has anyone else had any side effects?

I had a little but not on s&s I did lipotrim and i lost hair not massive but some

my hair though has gone very straw like though I'm on day 9 ..... Small price to pay though x

Awww thank you. So far so good, im glued to minimins though lol

Did you use s&s to loose the 49lb? How long did that take? xx

I used Exante to get most of it off, first month I did cal counting that took me to 15st1lb - then I did Exante from Feb - Apr to get from 15st1lb - 12st1lb, went onto weight watchers in May and gained 6lbs and now I'm on S&S and I've gone from 12st7lbs - 12st in a couple of days :) Loveeeee it! You can expect to lose a stone a month on S&S which I think is brill

xo.

If i loose 4lbs ill be in the 16`s and i cant remember the last time I was that x

You'll probably lose the 4lbs in the first few days :D Tis water weight but its great to see the numbers go down :D The last time I was in the 11s was when I was a child ;D can't wait.

xo.

lilprincessvic said:
OMG my OH has just text to say a parcel has come for me :-D it feels like christmas!!!1

I was the same when my samples arrived, going to order the month's supply tonight, very excited!

Lizzylocket said:
So many people to support each other, we can do this!

Day 2 for me, busy day out on the road which I hope will keep my mind off food, must make sure I drink my water though!

Have a great day everyone!

Day 2 for me aswell, have had all my packs for the day, normally I'd save the last one for about 9 but have been starving today! Early bed for me I think!

How is everyone else getting on today?

Room for one more June starter? On day 2 so far so good, loving the meals and shakes from S&S not so keen on the bars. Difficult to judge weight loss as I am in a wheelchair, will be able to tell by the fit of my clothes.

Well done for everyone for getting this far!!!

Room for one more June starter? On day 2 so far so good, loving the meals and shakes from S&S not so keen on the bars. Difficult to judge weight loss as I am in a wheelchair, will be able to tell by the fit of my clothes.

Well done for everyone for getting this far!!!

Hey and good luck!!

Im loving the chilli with brocolli yuuuuuum!! I have had a good day, I am having a bar later on, I love my indulgent bar!

Well done everyone, Im loving our June thread!!

sliminthecity said:
Day 2 for me aswell, have had all my packs for the day, normally I'd save the last one for about 9 but have been starving today! Early bed for me I think!

How is everyone else getting on today?

I've got one to go, just had the joys of a trip to Tesco, that was tough! Stocked up on veg now so should keep me going this week!

So nice to have other people in the same boat, it's certainly making me feel more motivated!

hels123smiles said:
Hey and good luck!!

Im loving the chilli with brocolli yuuuuuum!! I have had a good day, I am having a bar later on, I love my indulgent bar!

Well done everyone, Im loving our June thread!!

The chilli was lovely, have had cottage pie today, not as nice as the chilli but with broccoli it's ok!

Day 2 for me today. Omg I'm hungry! Wish I didn't have to cook for hubby and sprogs, their food looks so nice.....

E x

Emmamme1979 said:
Day 2 for me today. Omg I'm hungry! Wish I didn't have to cook for hubby and sprogs, their food looks so nice.....

E x

Must be a nightmare, keep glugging the water, posting on here and day 2 will be over before we know it!

day 2 here too and so far so good! I have a feeling I may be in ketosis already as I'm not feeling hungry, my headache has gone and I'm peeing for Britain :D
we will do it folks!

Back