June Starters? Support Post!

nicalli said:
Hi Guys I brought the taster pack so i get to try a bit of everything before i decide on what i like and order in bulk. My parcel came today and I'm planning on starting tomorrow morning...... Any tips on how to get through the first day??? I'm a stay at home mum of 4 so am anticipating on it being hard but god i so want this i'm nearly as wide as i am tall and im not joking :eek:

Space your packs if there's a particular time you get starving ( for me tea time when kids are eating) have that as your 'meal' or I have 2 packs together , plus start your water early, I have a pint before I get up lol x works for me xx

nicalli said:
Hi Guys I brought the taster pack so i get to try a bit of everything before i decide on what i like and order in bulk. My parcel came today and I'm planning on starting tomorrow morning...... Any tips on how to get through the first day??? I'm a stay at home mum of 4 so am anticipating on it being hard but god i so want this i'm nearly as wide as i am tall and im not joking :eek:

The key for me is to drink plenty of water and keep yourself busy. Good luck!

The key for me is to drink plenty of water and keep yourself busy. Good luck!

excellent advice! I kave taken to having my water bottle as my new best friend!

If you go on to your profile you can edit it and add stuff, I can only really do the text perhaps someone else can point out the sparkly bits :)

Day 6............I have lost 5lbs so far.

I'm waiting in for my next parcel, due between 1:04 - 2:04 - so probably 2:05 he'll be here as hes always late ha! Going to be my first time having the crispy shakes, am I right in thinking they're to be made up with milk instead of water and ate like a dessert? Think we're off to inlaws later so I might have that, bar and protein meal and the inlaws will never know (they're judgmental t**ts who'll tell me I'm dieting wrong)

xo.

I make mines with water tbh, but might use my milk later in one for a wee change.

Hope everyone's doing okay today and staying on plan!

Ooh do ya? Is it quite nice with the water? I'm one of these who can't even have a can of Dr Pepper Zero without getting kicked out of ketosis so I don't normally have the milk allowance.

Good luck for the first day nicalli, first few days are tough but once they're gone, they're gone and you'll be fine :D

xo.

I made it with milk but might try it with water.

Just had my dinner. I was even hungry until I came to staff room n smelt all the food. Had chicken soup. It was really nice :)

Really enjoying this does so far!!!

I make mines with water tbh, but might use my milk later in one for a wee change.

Hope everyone's doing okay today and staying on plan!

Im having that shake now, I always use water, I dont use milk for any product.

I mix it in a dish though til its a a nice thick consistancy and eat it with a spoon. Give it a few mins before eating as it thickens as you wait! YUMMMMMYYYYY and so is the vanilla crispy one!

Hi all

Day 3 and still going strong in pleased to say!

Banana and hazelnut shakes down so far plus a litre of water and 2 cups of tea. Have a mild headache, don't know if it's a day 3 headache or because it's actually sunny today!

How much water do you all use in your shakes? I've been using about 300ml but think they're a bit too watery?

Day 3 for me, scales going down :) feel a bit tired today but think that's down to a rubbish sleep rather than the diet. I really struggled with day 3 first time around but I'll power on :)

Hope everyone is well x

Back