June Starters? Support Post!

I use about 200- 250 mls. They thicken up if you leave them to stand a few mins, I then add a bit more water if needed.

Lizzylocket said:
Hi all

Day 3 and still going strong in pleased to say!

Banana and hazelnut shakes down so far plus a litre of water and 2 cups of tea. Have a mild headache, don't know if it's a day 3 headache or because it's actually sunny today!

How much water do you all use in your shakes? I've been using about 300ml but think they're a bit too watery?

I blend my shakes with water and ice makes it more like a real milkshake IMO x

day three here too! I use 250ml water in my shakes. I also feel more tired today so may be a side effect

I'm really not loving the oatmeal, only way I can eat it is spoon full with water.

Typically I bought loads as thought it would be nice :-(

Oh well....

E x

I also use 250
Leave it a lil min to stand thickens up .

Another day three bod here, feeling heady, no headache just foggy!!!

I leave my milk rations for cups of tea, all shakes made with water I am currently experimenting with less and less water to make a bit of a Joghurt?

Keep it up nutritionist!!

p4paul said:
Another day three bod here, feeling heady, no headache just foggy!!!

I leave my milk rations for cups of tea, all shakes made with water I am currently experimenting with less and less water to make a bit of a Joghurt?

Keep it up nutritionist!!

Day 3 usually the worst day !!

Gets so much easiera after today honestly x

I'm liking the porridge and lemon and white chocolate bars. On day 7 and i've lost 8 so far :) not been to bad apart from feeling like crap yesterday. I keep thinking of the thinner me and that is keeping me going.
I was blaming my kids for eating all the biscuits but since being on this diet there are so many goodies left, just proves it has been me eating them all along ..... hence why i'm fat!!!
Keep up the good work girls, your all doing great, here's to a slimmer summer!!

marchy said:
I'm liking the porridge and lemon and white chocolate bars. On day 7 and i've lost 8 so far :) not been to bad apart from feeling like crap yesterday. I keep thinking of the thinner me and that is keeping me going.
I was blaming my kids for eating all the biscuits but since being on this diet there are so many goodies left, just proves it has been me eating them all along ..... hence why i'm fat!!!

Hehe you were the secrets biscuit tin raider! Lol have just had my tea mushroom pasta (2 packs) with 200g mushrooms and 100g quorn pieces it was a massive bowl! Am lovely and full now very happy but tired as well) weigh in for me and marchy tomorrow -keep it up girls

Hehe you were the secrets biscuit tin raider! Lol have just had my tea mushroom pasta (2 packs) with 200g mushrooms and 100g quorn pieces it was a massive bowl! Am lovely and full now very happy but tired as well) weigh in for me and marchy tomorrow -keep it up girls

Had my mushroom omlette with salad and lots of water, i'm feeling tired to. Weigh in day tomorrow, i hope it's a good one!!

marchy said:

8lbs is fantastic, well done!

I loved the lemon bar too, not yet brave enough to try the porridge though!

Day 3 nearly done, woo hoo!

Just had spaghetti bolognese, delicious! This diet really does seem to good to be true!

A bar left for later and then onto day 4! Feeling a bit fuzzy headed so hope that'll disappear tomorrow too!

WOW everyone is doing sooooo well!! The Mushroom omelette sounds yum, hadnt thought of that!
I added a bit of quorn mince to my chilli last night, shouldnt have done I guess, think it has about 7g per 100 of carbs. Ooopps was really hungry though.

I don't need chocolate. I don't need chocolate. I don't need chocolate!!!

YOU DO NOT NEED CHOCOLATE YOU DO NOT NEED CHOCOLATE YOU DO NOT NEED CHOCOLATE........................ chocolate or slim?????????

hels123smiles said:
YOU DO NOT NEED CHOCOLATE YOU DO NOT NEED CHOCOLATE YOU DO NOT NEED CHOCOLATE........................ chocolate or slim?????????

Slim!!! I'm not hungry I just know that throes chocolate in the kitchen. I only normally buy treats for my boy that I can't eat (I'm allergic to nuts) but We had a charity event at the weekend and the remainder of the tuck shop is in the cupboard.

Back