June Starters? Support Post!

Head aches more or less gone now but I have a horrible class next so it may come back!! Feeling more hungry today than I did yesterday. Only 2 hours till dinner!!!

Hello! Day 6 for me today, started last Saturday and think it's going well.
I've stuck to it 100% - although still struggling slightly to make sure I get enough water, I've never been a massive water drinker but it's getting better and I'm drinking more with each day. Also surprisingly I'm starting to like water by itself, I used to always have it with squash, tried the orange refresher but I really don't like it :( might try making ice lollies with it to use it up!

This thread is fab, so many of starting the same time so we can support each other. x

Hey all hope your all doing well :) I've just ordered my OHs packs as hes finally made his mind up. Hes quite big and today his belt broke so I think thats why.

Last night I made up the crispy choc with milk - remind me not to do that again! For some reason I've just had real bad tummy pains all day :/

xo.

So good to see everyone doing well still!

Day 4 for me and slowly starting to feel less zombie like! 2 packs down, 1.5l of water and 2 teas and 1 coffee! Looking forward to trying the tomato chilli tonight with yummy veg.

My month's supply was delivered to DH at work today so looking forward to him bringing that home so I can sort my days out - I have no life!!

Starting to feel less bloated and my clothes are getting comfier so I guess it's working! Really want to jump on the scales but determined to wait for WI day so I don't become obsessed again.

Hope everyone's had a good day!

I'm feeling as if I' have more energy and less irritable. My biggest problem the first couple of days is being really snappy. I feel like the worlds biggest b***h.

However more 'at myself' now.

Glad to hear everyones doing well.

You and me both! My poor DH knows to just steer clear until at least a week in normally, I'm nowhere near as bad on S&S as I was on CD though!

I havent felt snappy but my head feels fuzzy.

Ivy just been making oh n boys tea n thinking maybe I should just stop, I'm not really that big. That remember I've ordered my dress for sils wedding a size smaller so had better keep at it.

I'm sure I'll feel better after these couple of days. I'm going to burlesque dancing tonight. Really looking forward to that x

hels123smiles said:
WOW everyone is doing sooooo well!! The Mushroom omelette sounds yum, hadnt thought of that!
I added a bit of quorn mince to my chilli last night, shouldnt have done I guess, think it has about 7g per 100 of carbs. Ooopps was really hungry though.

You can have quorn as your 100g of protein, I have it most days

I havent felt snappy but my head feels fuzzy.

Ivy just been making oh n boys tea n thinking maybe I should just stop, I'm not really that big. That remember I've ordered my dress for sils wedding a size smaller so had better keep at it.

I'm sure I'll feel better after these couple of days. I'm going to burlesque dancing tonight. Really looking forward to that x

I feel like that too! We are or a similar weight and have similar target too. I had a peek this morning and was 10st 6lbs. So still 5lbs off.....weekly WI tomorrow.

hels123smiles said:
I feel like that too! We are or a similar weight and have similar target too. I had a peek this morning and was 10st 6lbs. So still 5lbs off.....weekly WI tomorrow.

Good luck :) I've got in my head if my dress comes and fits nice I will carry on with sw but I think this will help as like a boost cos I have been at the same weight for 6 months x

I'm just finishing day 4 and been ok, oatmeal tasted much nicer today and I'm going to try the chilli for tea. Have lost 6.5lbs since last Wednesday but didn't start s&s until Monday x

Restarting again fell
Off the wagon !

I'm just finishing day 4 and been ok, oatmeal tasted much nicer today and I'm going to try the chilli for tea. Have lost 6.5lbs since last Wednesday but didn't start s&s until Monday x

The chilli is lush!

Hi :) I had my first weigh in today at 7:30 and i lost 4lbs! I am very very happy :) keep the good work up girls and you will get results like mine!

hels123smiles said:
The chilli is lush!

Yeah I liked the chilli two had 2 pack together added extra chilli and had mashed cauliflower instead of rice!

I have just ordered a months supply! Ill be on it til holidays 4 weeks on wednesday! Im soooo skint to, so I have to stay to plan now!

Chelsea.X said:
Hi :) I had my first weigh in today at 7:30 and i lost 4lbs! I am very very happy :) keep the good work up girls and you will get results like mine!

Congrats !!! :(

WI this morning. 6lbs off :)

My DH works away for months at a time, and my Mum has the children tonight, Id love to be going out with friends having plenty to drink and a curry, lol....instead Im more excited to go to the gym whilst Im childfree! ((well thats what Im talking my self in to!!))

Back