June Starters? Support Post!

Emmamme1979 said:
I'm sure you will do fab.

I look forward to hitting under 14 ?

Excited much !! I better be :)

I resisted the canteen!! I have had mushroom pasta, with cabbage and some quorn mince, also had 2 shakes and a bar!

I do love S&S I couldnt ever go back to CD.

I dont need carbs, I DONT!!!!!!!

My boyfriend has made himself about 5 slices of buttery toast in the last 10 minutes and is raving about how good the bread is. I hope it makes him fat - him and his stupidly high metabolism. :( I don't need carbs either Hels, honestly!

LucySera said:
My boyfriend has made himself about 5 slices of buttery toast in the last 10 minutes and is raving about how good the bread is. I hope it makes him fat - him and his stupidly high metabolism. :( I don't need carbs either Hels, honestly!

I'd have to drop kick him lol bread is my downfall the smell I love warm bread I'm a but strange

I will take a fresh baguette break it up n warm it in the microwave n eat it I adore bread

Oh no, warm bread is divine. Good bread is generally my Achille's heel - particularly freshly baked.... okay, we better move on to thinking virtuous thoughts about protein and vegetables. ;) One day I'll say 'ohh, cabbage is definately my Achille's heel - don't let me binge' haha!

Planning on being a June starter too! Off on holiday just now and starting on my return on 28th June! Quite excited about it all! Wonder if that's normal??

Good luck to all the other June starters! Keep motivated x

Planning on being a June starter too! Off on holiday just now and starting on my return on 28th June! Quite excited about it all! Wonder if that's normal??

Good luck to all the other June starters! Keep motivated x

Very normal lol, its a big change ahead! Good luck and welcome to S&S :)

So........... WI number 2. Not what Id hoped for but its still a loss!

This morning I WI at 10st 1.5lbs...........So a loss of 3.5lbs. :)

On Wednesday I was 9st 10, today suddenly shot up to 9st 12. I certainly haven't been overeating, but I was very active yesterday + TOTM is nigh, so I imagine it's just water retention (fingers crossed). On the plus side I was in Massimo Dutti and Zara yesterday and was fitting in 10s for almost everything I tried on which is great! :) I was a 10 in Dorothy Perkins and French Connection already, but they run a size big so it wasn't a true indication of sizing. Only one dress size to go now!

Wooohooo, well done!!

Hey all. Well done to all that are losing / fitting into tiny clothes!

I'm feeling a bit grumpy today. I got on the scales this morn (not due to weigh in til mon). I'm only 1 lb down. I know I'm going down and it's all good but was hoping to be down more.

Want to binge on crap but going to eat my Truffa bar and sulk instead!

Hope everyone else is having a good day x

Em x

Don't be disheartened - bet you'll have a great loss when you weigh in on Monday! Our bodies are funny things and you're doing the right thing by keeping on plan, a weight loss whoosh is definately going to come your way ;)

Yep, even if you dont have a big loss this week, you'll make it up next week, but Im sure you do well this week too. Chin up!

Well.............Me. Hmmm, I am throwing the the ketostix away, last week I came out of Ketosis after nibbling, and then I had a meal and a few carbs, well I wasnt in ketosis so what did it matter??! This week I checked if I had got back in to Ketosis from Monday, but was only just getting there by yesterday, then I picked again, tested tonight and not in ketosis, so Im having a meal. Albeit nothing too bad (chicken breast wrapped in lean bacon, with peas) well it doesnt matter cos Im not in ketosis. **sigh**

Im not doing it any more. Thankfully I havent done the usual thing....'well Ive failed now so it doesnt matter what or how much I eat'

I will do it, and I WILL BE 9st for holidays in 4 weeks. I WILL!>

Epic fail :cry:Im drawing a line under it and starting again tomorrow.

Cant keep doing this.

Weighed this morning and have lost 2 stone in just over 4 weeks! I did do Lipotrim for first 2 weeks though. Sooooo happy!! :D

You're so close Hels - keep in there! I think that the dieting gets harder when you're near goal, but I know you can definately do it :) We'll get there soon!

Well done L15ASA - that's an incredible loss! How much are you aiming to lose in total? :)

L15ASA, congrats on your weight loss x x
Hels, that's the best way Hun. Don't dwell just get right back on it and carry on x x

Right, feeling positive! I have gained 3lbs, so Im 10st 4.5lbs. I am aiming to get to 10 this week! Im going to really go for it, no nibbling nothing! Im not going to alter my ticker as it will confuse me again by friday. Ill edit my sig. Today will be a tough day -12 hours in a prison, lots of nurses all asking WTH Im not eating (I dont work here that often, agency!) But I can do it!

The downside is I gained 3lbs. The upside is I havent let this go on for days, I usually would.

I have got to worrying about holidays in 3.5 weeks. I am excited, and think Ill make the most healthy choices, some fab food there (Bulgaria) and Ill try stick to high protein, low carb. The puddings are a bit rubbish, which is usually my down fall, so thats a bonus!!#

Any way sorry about the self absorbed moan! Onwards and downwards!!

Good luck to the other re starters, whooo!

Back