June Starters? Support Post!

Morning

I started yesterday so thought I would just say hi.

Ive been dieting for 2 years and lost 6 stone on SW but can't seem to get this last 2 stone off :(. I've put a bit on over the last few months so need to get that off to b back where I was last summer.

I've enjoyed everything so far which is good just not too keen on the mac cheese!!

Happy Sunday everyone :)

X

Right, feeling positive! I have gained 3lbs, so Im 10st 4.5lbs. I am aiming to get to 10 this week! Im going to really go for it, no nibbling nothing! Im not going to alter my ticker as it will confuse me again by friday. Ill edit my sig. Today will be a tough day -12 hours in a prison, lots of nurses all asking WTH Im not eating (I dont work here that often, agency!) But I can do it!

The downside is I gained 3lbs. The upside is I havent let this go on for days, I usually would.

I have got to worrying about holidays in 3.5 weeks. I am excited, and think Ill make the most healthy choices, some fab food there (Bulgaria) and Ill try stick to high protein, low carb. The puddings are a bit rubbish, which is usually my down fall, so thats a bonus!!#

Any way sorry about the self absorbed moan! Onwards and downwards!!

Good luck to the other re starters, whooo!

Youll smash that 4.5lb this week easily !!! good luck

Down 0.4lbs this morning, admittedly a bit of a small loss but considering TOTM is due this week and I can actually see the bloating - any loss is a good loss! I can't wait until my order of spag bol mealpacks arrive on Monday. I just can't diet without them ;) I've been low fat and low carbing this week with shakes here and there in preparation to start fully on Monday. Last time I did S&S I strictly adhered to the 100% plan, but with only a stone to go now I may add in a little extra protein and veg here and there in preparation for refeed. I'll be waiting and seeing how it goes :)

Thank you, I've got another 3 or 4 stone to go x

Morning everyone. Not been around for a while been completely off plan. Pretty annoyed at myself as I know I can do this diet!! Starting again today, just need to get a 100% week under my belt to see a good loss and keep myself motivated! Fingers crossed for me!

Day 1 for me again!!!! My niece who had a baby 5 weeks ago is making cupcakes. My fave. I will not cave in. Just made my little girl and my mums brekkie too. Start as I mean to go on. But doubt I will be able to do this everyday until I reach Ketosis lol. So far so good. Downed a strawberry shake and loads of water. :) good luck everyone. :) :) :)

sherrie82 said:
Day 1 for me again!!!! My niece who had a baby 5 weeks ago is making cupcakes. My fave. I will not cave in. Just made my little girl and my mums brekkie too. Start as I mean to go on. But doubt I will be able to do this everyday until I reach Ketosis lol. So far so good. Downed a strawberry shake and loads of water. :) good luck everyone. :) :) :)

Good luck!

Yep still counts! Hope ur first day goes well. I'm on my second and can't believe how nice the packs r :)

X

They feel more like a treat-type milkshake than a diet-type shake right? Just had a strawberry shake and remembered how much I like them! :)

Bananas said:
The packs are sooo nice. Unbelievably so for a vlcd. Just been for a walk, about 4 miles but I walk quite a lot anyway so think I'm ok to keep it up :)

I have to say welcome & good luck :)

I love your picture !

Hi Everyone

Today is day 3 for me. So far so good - only problem is the amount of water that has to be drunk. I discovered that if I drink it at room temperature I can manage 3 litres.
I purchased the taster pack and I like all the packs I've tried.

Day 1 for me, again, yesterday. I need to sort myself out and get back to goal. Haven't made it since Christmas!! :( I do a couple of weeks, do really well, then totally sabotage myself. Not sure what that's about!? Help!

Anyway - day two here I come...

Right, time to smash it :) Bring it on.........WI at 10st 4 this morning. So have lost 0.5lbs haha.

So, Im sat at my desk avoiding the canteen, eating my yummmy truffa bar, which I should have saved for tonight, but if it keeps me going until my next pack I dont care right now. Im postitive and ready to get rid of the 4lbs this week. I may even get out the 6 weeks to 6 pack dvd tonight!!

Im sorry if I spam lots, it keeps me re directed and helps to say how Im feeling!

Hi all! Day one for me... Ive got the sample pack to try... :-D

Doesnt seem too bad... (although still early days!) Not sure I'm gonna be able to drink the amount of water your supposed to though.... :-(

Oopsie - was supposed to start on 100& S&S today, unfortunately a brazil nut and 2 almonds just jumped into my mouth :eek: Oh well, I'll still carry on with the shakes and have quark for my protein tonight - but being 100% will have to start tomorrow.

Back